Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but humans are selfish so it's in their nature.

To be real: I don't think it's unfair though it's quite an insane pvp racial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    and you failed at it, you should have rerolled Orc, and next season with the second wind nerf more then ever.
    Burst is king in this game. Far beyond the ridiculous amounts of CC. Having double dps trinkets completely outdoes any utility racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Burst is king in this game. Far beyond the ridiculous amounts of CC. Having double dps trinkets completely outdoes any utility racial.
    Still i don't see every top pvp player playing human? It must mean its not that awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thopp View Post
    Still i don't see every top pvp player playing human? It must mean its not that awesome.
    I didnt play DK s5 does that mean that DKs wasnt stupidly op that season ? durr durr...
    Just check top teams, pretty much all classes that can be human are humans.

Just bring back the old wotf and it would most likely even it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as analyzed by the other guys before me EMFH is totally balanced with other racials . It's just the players that prefer to have that extra trinket available . It's the player mindset that does that ... I'd say nerf top players
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

By this logic horde shouldn't have DPS CD's for some races and forsaken should get their 1/2 trinket taken away. Just another QQ post.

and you failed at it, you should have rerolled Orc, and next season with the second wind nerf more then ever.

Orc? Give me a break. There is a reason why almost every dps that is able to play a human plays as such. The extra trinket brings a clear advantage over anything out currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Orc? Give me a break. There is a reason why almost every dps that is able to play a human plays as such. The extra trinket brings a clear advantage over anything out currently.
    Damage vs utility, last one always wins in PvP.

Also, speaking for our class, top warrior players are orcs (veev, hood, reck... just to pick the more popular)

EMFH was overpowered during Wrath and Cata because PvE trinkets were much more powerful.

As of Mists, it's pretty weak while still being the strongest racial for Alliance.

I recently race changed my Human Warrior to Orc and I'm all the stronger for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    look it up agian. used to give immunity for 5 seconds and it also used to not share a cd with similar effects, it basically gave undead 2 cc breakers.

i never understood either why they made the nerf to wotf but left emfh alone, wotf only worked for charm, sleep, fear where else emfh worked for everything, it kinda evened it out, the nerf just made wotf way under emfh and made emfh much more powerful. imo if they never nerfed wotf there wouldnt be as-many whiners bout emfh.

with that said tho i think the whining bout EMFH is just that, whining, it seems to me like some one is just jealous and has had their ass handed to them too many times by human/ally

Ironically when EmfH came out it too didn't share a cd with trinkets. They fixed that quick.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3

Oh boy, that overpowering human racial just dominates every single battlegroup. /rolleyes

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    look it up agian. used to give immunity for 5 seconds and it also used to not share a cd with similar effects, it basically gave undead 2 cc breakers.

i never understood either why they made the nerf to wotf but left emfh alone, wotf only worked for charm, sleep, fear where else emfh worked for everything, it kinda evened it out, the nerf just made wotf way under emfh and made emfh much more powerful. imo if they never nerfed wotf there wouldnt be as-many whiners bout emfh.

with that said tho i think the whining bout EMFH is just that, whining, it seems to me like some one is just jealous and has had their ass handed to them too many times by human/ally
    Because you can't have both a CC-breaking trinket and the human racial. Not that hard to figure out if you actually know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    If this was school I'd expect someone to ask you if you majored in stupidity, but seeing as it isn't I'll explain why that's wrong.

You don't fix something overpowered by playing it.

If I have to explain that further, please do tell me.
    Ahhh so you fix a problem by complaining about it and not coming up with a solution... gotcha ....

End of the day is - it ain't ground breaking, group breaking or class breaking balance wise, repeatedly insisting that it is ain't going to change that.

And until blizz change it they agree with me lol or they would have changed it well before now.

If its such a big deal to you and you want the small advantage is may give in some situations then as has been said race change to a human, its not stupid or idiotic to say that as you seem fixated on this minor issue which really isn't a big deal.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2013-01-29 at 10:18 PM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    EmfH should have been made baseline for all races and humans given a new racial ability.

There's no reason for the pvp trinket to not be baseline from level 1. It alone would help in every single way with absolutely no downsides.
    This is actually a great idea. Give everyone this ability, eliminate movement trinkets and give humans some type of minor dps cd similiar to orcs and trolls. This would also make it where these trinkets weren't a necessary part of pvp and give people more freedom and choices with trinkets all together.

Deleted
    Well to be fair all insigna of the horde/alliance needs to have same pvp power like dps trinkets

Damage vs utility, last one always wins in PvP.

Also, speaking for our class, top warrior players are orcs (veev, hood, reck... just to pick the more popular)
    good thing they are horde? and has anybody stopped to think some top players pick races because of looks, im sure people like reck have gotten to the point where a racial wont win them a game

10+ Year Old Account
    The racial is not overpowered. Stop crying, I know with the upcoming rogue surge alot of humans would rather have the orc racial. But stay alliance because of looks. I was orc originally on my monk and miss the racials everyday I play.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Human racial is extremely unfair. They take 2 DPS trinkets and can still get out of any CC without any trade off. No other race gets this option and this is why so many hardcore PvP-ers roll a Human if their class option are available to that race.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

I dont see why every race in the game gets the EMFH effect as baseline and they compensate that by giving humans another sweet racial.

eg some options

X% reduced duration of fear effects
    X% bonus to all mastery
    X% bonus from armour
    X% longer duration of 2 CD min or less abilities
    speak horde for 10 seconds - ( this would be hilarious, but sadly never would get implemented :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    good thing they are horde? and has anybody stopped to think some top players pick races because of looks, im sure people like reck have gotten to the point where a racial wont win them a game
    Indeed, so if people like him don't whine and chose his race just for looks, it means EMFH is not gamebreaking like someone here is trying to point out.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    The racial is not overpowered. Stop crying, I know with the upcoming rogue surge alot of humans would rather have the orc racial. But stay alliance because of looks. I was orc originally on my monk and miss the racials everyday I play.
    also, this.

To me it is not. I don't see a human and get scurred cause they can use the extra trinket slot for something that gives them a little damage boost. Also I don't get why people bandwagon on one racial when honestly all of them are pretty stupid in their respective uses or uselessness. Why not just ask Blizzard to remove all of them for once?