View Poll Results: Which healer do you prefer?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Restoration Shaman

    20 18.52%
  • Mistweaver Monk

    11 10.19%
  • Restoration Druid

    17 15.74%
  • Holy Priest

    6 5.56%
  • Holy Paladin

    21 19.44%
  • Discipline Priest

    33 30.56%
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,759

    Tanks: What healer do you prefer?

    Thought it could be an interesting poll/discussion

    As a tank in heroic dungeons, what healer do you prefer?

    Select and discuss.

  2. #2
    I dunno... On my DK, I hardly realize the healer is there

    But seriously, they all kind of blend together to me. I know a pretty decent Paladin that I usually do heroics with anyhow. I feel comfortable pulling large packs with him around.

  3. #3
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,408
    A good healer.

    Because.

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    I dunno... On my DK, I hardly realize the healer is there

    But seriously, they all kind of blend together to me. I know a pretty decent Paladin that I usually do heroics with anyhow. I feel comfortable pulling large packs with him around.
    I was debating as to whether I should put "I'm a Blood Death Knight" but people could take it the wrong way and spark an argument.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Simulacrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,302
    In heroic dungeons you don't need a healer. I prefer a disc priest that isn't asleep; at least they do some damage.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    A good healer.

    Because.
    My answer too

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,785
    the kind that keeps me alive

    i guess i have a thing for paladins though, their utility is very useful
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,759
    I'm surprised people aren't picking Shaman. That extra HP works wonders and Earth Shield. That's sick too.

  9. #9
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Don't care as long as he or she is keeping the party alive so we can get out of the heroic asap I had a blood DK so I didn't really have to worry very much but still DO YOUR JOB AND HEALZ!

  10. #10
    High Overlord Jayroyma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Karup, Denmark
    Posts
    121
    Disc.

    Because I'm usually doing 20k hps with the Battle Healer Glyph

    And Disc do insane dmg atm which makes the HC go even faster
    Main: Royma
    Alts: Tharion | Jaymano | Lalleglad | Vespot | Roymax |

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Thought it could be an interesting poll/discussion

    As a tank in heroic dungeons, what healer do you prefer?

    Select and discuss.
    I didn't vote because I prefer good ones. Any healer is good for dungeons as long ass they are good.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    In heroic dungeons you don't need a healer. I prefer a disc priest that isn't asleep; at least they do some damage.
    A good mistweaver will do even more damage! *wink wink*

    No bias!

  13. #13
    One I know. If it is on a class I haven't tanked with in awhile or in that expansion/patch I actually like getting a shittier healer from time to time it forces me to pull my head out of my ass a bit.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

  14. #14
    monk, they can do damage aswell if they know what they're doing, and they do the stats buff so thats one less i have to care about ^^

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    A good healer.
    I agree. My monk outgears heroics in most aspects, so as long as the healer is decent the run goes smoothly.

    If I have to pick one, I'd say fistweaver monk... There are very few out there, but it is neat when it is done well.

  16. #16
    Herald of the Titans Grimord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,634
    In dungeons I'd say it's the Holy Paladin since they can always shield or LoH the overzealous DPS that tries to aggro half the place before the tank gets there. If you count raiding then it's a tie between RShammies and Disc Priests. I like all the cooldowns the shammy can bring, really helps with all the "bunker down for shitloads of dmg" phases in current raids. The Discs I like because Spirit Shell, when used well, is a beast of a spell.


  17. #17
    High Overlord Codyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Meet me at Adams Morgan
    Posts
    148
    I noticed that whenever I tank (which is 95% of the time) I really don't care who the healer is so long as I stay alive.

  18. #18
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,759
    Mistweavers and Shamans are definitely my favourite.

    Fistweavers and Holy Priests can bring a lot of dps too.

  19. #19
    Pandaren Monk Spacebubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sylvanas EU - Denmark
    Posts
    1,955
    Where's the option for "Myself, I'm a prot paladin" ?

  20. #20
    I choose a boomkin.
    When I get a boomkin healer I know the run is going to be a lot quicker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •