Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Think it's more of an issue with other people killing them so they have to worry about that too.

And, to be honest, the darkness part is hard.
    Darkness is the hardest part, and as i said, idk why so many people are pacifists in that puzzle, i know i kill everyone i see (or at least throw them off the ledges) because everytime i don't i end up getting stabbed in the back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Darkness is the hardest part, and as i said, idk why so many people are pacifists in that puzzle, i know i kill everyone i see (or at least throw them off the ledges) because everytime i don't i end up getting stabbed in the back later.
    I'm a mesmer. When I go there I take my greatsword as most important. If anyone annoys me, I push them off. 2 days ago I did the jumping puzzle then acted as a portal service at the top. 7 people attacked me. I threw all down. Unfortunately at the end I got full of myself and went close to ledge and someone pushed me down.
    But I beat 7 of them alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a mesmer. When I go there I take my greatsword as most important. If anyone annoys me, I push them off. 2 days ago I did the jumping puzzle then acted as a portal service at the top. 7 people attacked me. I threw all down. Unfortunately at the end I got full of myself and went close to ledge and someone pushed me down.
    But I beat 7 of them alone!
    NICE! I know on my turret engi i have 5 launches so getting through there undisturbed isn't very hard, and then my ranger has the greatsword block and the longbow pushback =D.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Think it's more of an issue with other people killing them so they have to worry about that too.

And, to be honest, the darkness part is hard.
    It's the easiest part, once you have done it a few times you realize how short and simple it is, if you take the shortcut that is

Deleted
    Either timed Griffonrook run (non timed is easy), the biggest bg one (eternal i think?) and the one that's in a laboratory with the platforms that you hit a button and they come up and then disappear after a few seconds and you have to keep moving, it's an asura one... I can't remember the name though, that one took me ages first time. Sorry, I'm bad with names, haven't done any jumping puzzles in a long time, I miss them. Even the hard ones were fun (and frustrating)

10+ Year Old Account
    Griffonrook run with the bomb is the only thing to ever make me never want to never try it again, and I'm pretty OCD about finishing things at least once to say I did it. But I said fuck the bomb, got the achievement, and I'll never try it with the bomb anymore. The griffons are totally fucking random and if they don't reset it messes you up so you gotta wait to be sure. It's just another one of hurr durr what ANet thinks difficulty should be, pure frustration and buggy mechanics. The actual JUMPING part, is of course easy.

Griffon w/bomb was the most annoying.

In the WvW ones I always bring a greatsword and focus and hide behind ledges and stuff and pull people down while they jump.