Thread: [Music] Trance

Deleted

[Music] Trance

Hi, I used the search function but didn't find a thread dedicated to trance. So now I am going to make one.

Any kind of subgenre is welcome, and I'll start off by linking three of my favourite trance songs!

Andy Blueman - Sea Tides (Original Mix):

Andy Blueman - Tears of Heaven (Original Mix) It's one of his unfinished songs so its kinda short, but I still love it so:

Airbase - Spin (Original Mix):

Some of my current favorites.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    That song is awesome, do you know the artist's name?

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    That song is awesome, do you know the artist's name?
    Unfortunately no, I found the song as it is now a few years back and its been a favorite ever since.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Deleted
    trance.fm.

That's where I listen to all my stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Unfortunately no, I found the song as it is now a few years back and its been a favorite ever since.
    After looking through the comment section, it seems like the title is: Today (Alphazone Dub Mix) and the artist: Evil Angel feat. Kim Marsh. Now comes the tricky part of finding a high quality, non illegal source to get it from :P.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there's dozens of threads, just way in the back of the search feature because they're so old, either way, I'll contribute.

This song is soothing as hell. Love Deep Soul Duo

and something a little more, club like.

My favorite song of 2012.

Deleted
    I guess Trance music isn't big enough to have its own thread.

Anyway, to try and bump it up, here's a cool song I heard in a WoW raiding video.

Bissen Pres Crossover - Quicksand (Infinite Harmonies Remix)

Bumping with some awesome songs.