Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't see how it's "dirty". And not everyone needs them; I haven't used one yet and have a 50 and a few 30's in a timely manner. Plus, on my server these things were dirt cheap. Cheaper than they ever should have been. Major experience boosts were 5k for a while. If you have the money, why not corner the market and make some extra stuff. From my experience, no one buys them over 15k for a single one anyway. Even if they are listed that high, people are usually pretty quick to undercut. I mean, people are always auctioning boosts off. I have trouble believing he can corner the market on them for any substantial period of time.

This "major experience boost" is getting ridiculous on my server.

Someone posts 400 of them at 21k each which is a fair price.
    That is $400 worth.
    One hour later, they are all gone.

The price goes back to the "normal" price.

Deleted
    Now there's one guy on Red Eclipse server who buys EVERY sub-350/sub-200 unlock (the ones F2P players buy the most) just to sell it for much higher...

Quote Originally Posted by Harrus View Post
    Now there's one guy on Red Eclipse server who buys EVERY sub-350/sub-200 unlock (the ones F2P players buy the most) just to sell it for much higher...
    Yeah, he sounds like he's doing a good job pricing himself right out of the market. We've got a few wanna be CM unlock moguls on Ebon Hawk, but they all take a hit on Fri - early Sat when they get undercut and have to aggressively price their stock to move them. Think guys like the one on your server will have to eventually lower their prices when they run out of storage (GTN, bank otherwise) from trying to corner the market. Then again a lot of the corner-the-market types in auction houses across games (SWTOR, WoW) etc aren't always the most rational of players.

Big WoW server is too big to corn.

My SWTOR server is active, but still can be corned with a few million credit.

I myself bought all the Weekly Operation.

Before you say I am evil, someone corned all other.
    In other words, even I don't buy these, someone else will.