Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    A worgen ...anything. I hate their animations, the way they move, and the way that they look (mainly the females on that one).
    Why dose ever one hate on worgen females? I happen to like there look.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Gnome priest. As scientifically-minded inventors, surely they must have evolved beyond the point of religious mysticism.
    In the world of warcraft, studying magic IS a science. Why would inquisitive scientific minds be ignorant of a magic school that clearly has power associated with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    pre-nerf in 5.0 a Blood Elf Warrior *was* a spell-breaker xD. Gag order on heroic throw, Avatar, arcane torrent, and global-clothies macros
    All they were missing were the glaives!

A lot of combinations can be explained away. "Hey I'm a Tauren and I like nature, but I want to go learn about 'The Light' and a Paladin."
    Sure they don't fit the norm, but they can be explained away.

HOWEVER, the following are just stupid and logic is thrown out the window.
    Gnome - Warrior
    Goblin - Warrior
    Undead - Death Knight
    Anything - Warlock (Warlock should not be a playable class, they are basically evil. I mean the fact that horde allows warlocks after their history on Draenor is mind boggling)

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    ive never had any issues with being a nelf mage, when i pull aggro off the tank i just go shadowmeld, this happens alot since my dps is so high, alot higher then our other mages or other dps for that matter
    High threat =/= high dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Worgen are immune to "undeath" in the weak, valkyr-enabled methods the Forsaken use. All non-humans are immune to that as well. The Lich Kings necromancy is far stronger than the Forsaken's. It was able to raise any race into undeath and turn any race into a ghoul as well. He could even raise dragons with it. Orders of magnitude stronger.
    Damn, beat me to it.

Zombie - vampire - werewolf = myth-gasm

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    A Troll Priest for example doesn't follow the light,
    Well Zabra Hexx would disagree with you:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Zabra_Hexx

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Paladins . What were they thinking ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I'm OK with Lore sunwalkers, but it is true that the ingame holy cows looks ridiculous in sets like T6 so I'l go with that.
    Sunwalkers as a concept were good. I do not think that the Paladin class was required for it, however. Druids already encompass solar reverence in the balance spec. Had Blizzard wanted to do this properly, they could've made it much simpler: some Tauren joined the Argent Crusade and learnt the art of being a Paladin. Similarly, Blizzard's justification for the disappearance of Spellbreakers was silly. They could've just said many of them converted to being BKs. No need for half-arsed explanations that beggar belief.

Blood Elf warriors. Belf Pallies and DK to less of a degree. I don't care how much sense they make, I just don't like them. I blame RP servers.

At least goblin warriors look scrappy and would probably blow up.

Deleted
    Undead monk

All gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    undead deathknights...

so like u died and was risen by arthas as an undead and broke from his will once already died again and by Arthas again brought back as a death knight and agian broke from his will...
    See I don't agree here, I think the only races that should be allowed to be DK's are Undead or Humans. Hell the first Dk was Gorfiend and he was an orc in a mutilated Humans body.

For me I want all my characters to be undead, but sadly an undead paladin will never be allowed so I cry. I hate Goblins, I love how horde gets screwed over with classes. I also hate the Draeni, I think they should have gone with the Broken models instead.

Tuaren paladin and night elf mage.

Deleted
    Night Elf Mage
    Orc Mage
    Undead Hunter
    Tauren Priest

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Well Zabra Hexx would disagree with you:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Zabra_Hexx
    He only existed in a comic. Was that comic canon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    A lot of combinations can be explained away. "Hey I'm a Tauren and I like nature, but I want to go learn about 'The Light' and a Paladin."
    Sure they don't fit the norm, but they can be explained away.

HOWEVER, the following are just stupid and logic is thrown out the window.
    Gnome - Warrior
    Goblin - Warrior
    Undead - Death Knight
    Anything - Warlock (Warlock should not be a playable class, they are basically evil. I mean the fact that horde allows warlocks after their history on Draenor is mind boggling)
    They ain't necessarily evil. Many warlocks wield fel to understand the Legion and wield it against it. Problem warlocks pose is that fel apparently corrupts by proxy. Blizzard might retcon this, methinks, since it makes it nigh impossible for them to work with arcane-phobic races/classes. I mean you could rule out DKs and SPs on similar grounds. I agree that the class is a particularly bad fit for the Horde, but that's another debate relating to the races using it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    See I don't agree here, I think the only races that should be allowed to be DK's are Undead or Humans. Hell the first Dk was Gorfiend and he was an orc in a mutilated Humans body.
    Why limit yourself? Particularly if you ravaged Quel'thalas, and the kingdom has a tradition of warriors combining martial fighting styles with sorcery, why not draw on it for DKs, as Arthas did indeed do? Just because someone is the first or the "original", doesn't mean they're the best. Unless you're Eredar, I guess.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-01-28 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    They ain't necessarily evil. Many warlocks wield fel to understand the Legion and wield it against it. Problem warlocks pose is that fel apparently corrupts by proxy. Blizzard might retcon this, methinks, since it makes it nigh impossible for them to work with arcane-phobic races. I mean you could rule out DKs and SPs on similar grounds. I agree that the class is a particularly bad fit for the Horde, but that's another debate relating to the races using it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:39 PM ----------

Why limit yourself? Particularly if you ravaged Quel'thalas, and the kingdom has a tradition of warriors combining martial fighting styles with sorcery, why not draw on it for DKs, as Arthas did indeed do?
    Is there anything that says warlock wield fel to understand the legion? From what I understand, the lore was that they were using the factions to further their own aim for power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Yes. All comics and non-rp books (like novels) are canon.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Can't say for sure, but he's referenced in-game. The priest tier 9 set (horde side) have his name: http://ptr.wowhead.com/itemset=848

Goblin Shamans are just stupid - after a long time of developing "shaman must respect and humiliate himself before elements" stuff we have Goblins pretty much striking bargains with elements, pretty idiotic.

Night Elf Mage - isn't it one of things that defines a Night Elf? They hug trees, are sickly blue and HATE ARCANE MAGIC?

Personally, I feel annoyed by is Undead Hunter. It just doesn't feel right at all.