Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    He only existed in a comic. Was that comic canon?
    Canon enough for Horde t9 priest stuff to be named after him...

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Night Elf Mage - isn't it one of things that defines a Night Elf? They hug trees, are sickly blue and HATE ARCANE MAGIC?
    they don't "hug trees" thats Druids, they are purple, not blue, blue is trolls and draenei, hate arcane magic, no, they feared and outlawed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Is there anything that says warlock wield fel to understand the legion? From what I understand, the lore was that they were using the factions to further their own aim for power.
    That may be the case, they may wield it to further their own power, or for any number of motivations, including that. Not all demons follow the Legion, and similarly not all fel wielders obey it. The question should be is there anything that says they can't use fel to understand their enemy better? I can't recall the name but Varian recently acknowledged the efforts an order of warlocks made to bolster the Alliance war efforts. The blood elves also have many warlocks in their employ which serve the race for any number of reasons.

Plus fel is simply very powerful and very difficult to resist, so it's a good, multipurpose weapon. The one thing I have noticed in the game is that all forms of power can lead to corruption, including shamanic, druidic and the Light. Warlocks may have a higher tendency to go insane due to what they study, though, and depending on how rapidly they progress.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-01-28 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    Worgen ANYTHING.
    I love the race, and the Lore behind them, i just cannot see anyone wanting to actually look like one...

Personally, I feel annoyed by is Undead Hunter. It just doesn't feel right at all.
    I think undead hunters are one of the best classes! Nathanos Blightcaller is one of my favorite characters in all of Warcraft lore!

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I think undead hunters are one of the best classes! Nathanos Blightcaller is one of my favorite characters in all of Warcraft lore!
    What bodyspray does he use to make any animal get close to a reeking dead body of his?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Well Zabra Hexx would disagree with you:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Zabra_Hexx
    Right out of WoWWiki, WoWPedia

Troll priests

The troll priesthoods are, much like the shamans and the witch doctors of the various troll tribes, spiritual advisers and caretakers. With trolls being naturally superstitious and spiritual, it allows the various troll priests to manipulate the spiritual energy of the world in order to either heal or harm their targets. The various energies that the troll priests draw can come from various sources, be it Loa spirits, voodoo magic or the target itself.

What bodyspray does he use to make any animal get close to a reeking dead body of his?
    Spiders and undead animals, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Canon enough for Horde t9 priest stuff to be named after him...

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:47 PM ----------

they don't "hug trees" thats Druids, they are purple, not blue, blue is trolls and draenei, hate arcane magic, no, they feared and outlawed it.
    But not canon enough to ever exist?

Troll Druids

Fem Dwarf Rogue

Anything that's a Worgen female.

Undead monks.

Both look awful.

Orc Warlocks. Because they are ugly and boring and everyone plays them due to the racials. It makes a bad name for the class.

tauren paladin
    tauren priest

Sunwakers make no sense at all. They get their power from worshiping the sun? What about the trolls and tol'vir that worship the sun? Why don't we see troll paladins? How do we have human/elf/dwarf paladins use the light without worshiping the sun? Does worshiping the moon make you a druid? Don't palidans have to go through years of training to actually become practice? Where did the tauren get the methods to channel their energy?

If blizzard was so desperate to get another palidan race into the horde then they should have let undead become paladins. There are already undead priests using the holy light. Sir Zeliek is one of the many undead paladins ALREADY IN THE GAME.

Tauren Paladin/Priest. These combos ruined the race for me.

Deleted
    Pandaren rogues. Sorry but with that body, you can be fast all you want (Monk, Hunter) but you'll never be stealthy.

Tauren Priests, luckly very rare. The race's spirituality should be tribal, with the exception of the Sunwalkers (because they have the lore to support it).

Anything Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    Anything - Warlock (Warlock should not be a playable class, they are basically evil. I mean the fact that horde allows warlocks after their history on Draenor is mind boggling)
    O-M-G

You definitely lack imagination for a gamer.

Holy Cow's FTW! I wanted to be Horde...and I wanted to be a Paladin....and I hate Blood Elves....so ya!

Worst combination for me is Undead Monk.

race: gnome or goblin
    class: pick any

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Tauren Paladins, mostly because Tauren + plate gear = Bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Male - anything, or Draenei male Caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water