Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    race: gnome or goblin
    class: pick any
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse

Pandaren Monk
    I like Tauren Paladins, mostly because Tauren + plate gear = Bad ass.

Blood Elf Male - anything, or Draenei male Caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Orc Warlocks. Because they are ugly and boring and everyone plays them due to the racials. It makes a bad name for the class.
    Played mine cause I consider Gul'dan my personal lord and saviour.

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Subjectivity?
    Generally. I see nothing wrong at all. So what dose every one hate about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Generally. I see nothing wrong at all. So what dose every one hate about them?
    The fact they look like 80's glammed up anthro chihuahuas with awkward animations.

Lore-wise Goblin Shaman are strange. I know Blizzard explained WHY Goblin Shaman make sense, but I still don't like it.
    Appearance-wise Tauren Priests. Just, no.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    NElf mages should never have happened.
    That. Everybody know that the elf mages of the Alliance are the hight elves.

Night elf mages are nowhere near as ridiculous as undead priests. Shadow makes sense, but holy? So you are dead and 'forsaken' by the light, but you can still use it? Makes no sense at all.

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    Pandaran Monk. just no... please...
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

The pandaren were the first to train monks, so I'm not sure what's wrong with them.

Any cloth-wearing dwarf and worgen. Can't stand dwarf rogues either.
    Goblin shamans are waay out of place for me.
    I dislike every pandaren that is not a monk. I think that's the only class that fits the lifestyle of the pandaren. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) pandaren hunters fit a bit too, especially the Wandering-Isle pandaren, with all of their exploring spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    How about Grom's spirit returns to strike the final blow but slips on a goblin oil slick and accidentally decapitates a passing Cenarius.

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    I don't like undead priests. Dead people praying the light, ahrrrr!

Blood elf warrior, rogue, hunter; Night Elf mage.

EDIT: Someone already mentioned gnomes are good at punting only. I second that!

Warlocks dwarves out! The Alliance does not want Black Iron dwarves! Give them to the Horde!

undead monk , seriously how do they not fall in pieces?

Blood elf anything, but especially monk...choose a different race for a change, not all of your toons have to be blood elves...you know who you are out there who does this. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    And since we're dredging up old-world stuff, she should be happy she was even allowed to become a nurse at all instead of being raped.

Orc Rogue.

For some reason, a race of big hulky, warrior mongol-inspired creatures being all sneaky and subtle doesn't fit.

Gnomes. Any class other than mage and rogue. SPECIALLY WARRIOR.

They're frikking gnomes aigth? someone that tiny being able to be a warrior, or a DK is just plain bonkers.

Draenei Shaman.

They don't look WHATSOEVER like a shamanic race, and their religion is to the light and the naaru, so their shamans make no sense.

Goblin Shaman.

For a race of entrepreneurs and crazed explosive-makers and gadgeteers, them being a living nexus between the mortal world and the spirit world, as well as the bridge between the elements and the world just doesn't fit.

Pandaren Rogues.

Again, big, fat, race of people who love to eat and drink. Doesn't really fits with the sneaky ninja-like rogues. I suppose this is the one that bugs me the least.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Blood elf anything, but especially monk...choose a different race for a change, not all of your toons have to be blood elves...you know who you are out there who does this. >.<
    Yep, I am one of "them". I could say the exact same for everyone else who does otherwise. Its only a matter of opinion, who can deny that Blood Elves, Undead and Draenei females are the only decent looking models in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    ^Only non-kaldorei are those classes that couldn't be kaldorei (i'm going to assume the mage is made pre-cata...or is Kaldorei, can't tell from picture)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Tauren Paladin. Just a terrible class/race combo from a lore standpoint.