Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Orc Warlocks. Because they are ugly and boring and everyone plays them due to the racials. It makes a bad name for the class.
    Played mine cause I consider Gul'dan my personal lord and saviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Subjectivity?
    Generally. I see nothing wrong at all. So what dose every one hate about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Generally. I see nothing wrong at all. So what dose every one hate about them?
    The fact they look like 80's glammed up anthro chihuahuas with awkward animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore-wise Goblin Shaman are strange. I know Blizzard explained WHY Goblin Shaman make sense, but I still don't like it.
    Appearance-wise Tauren Priests. Just, no.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    NElf mages should never have happened.
    That. Everybody know that the elf mages of the Alliance are the hight elves.

Night elf mages are nowhere near as ridiculous as undead priests. Shadow makes sense, but holy? So you are dead and 'forsaken' by the light, but you can still use it? Makes no sense at all.

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaran Monk. just no... please...
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

The pandaren were the first to train monks, so I'm not sure what's wrong with them.

Deleted
    Any cloth-wearing dwarf and worgen. Can't stand dwarf rogues either.
    Goblin shamans are waay out of place for me.
    I dislike every pandaren that is not a monk. I think that's the only class that fits the lifestyle of the pandaren. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) pandaren hunters fit a bit too, especially the Wandering-Isle pandaren, with all of their exploring spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like undead priests. Dead people praying the light, ahrrrr!

Blood elf warrior, rogue, hunter; Night Elf mage.

EDIT: Someone already mentioned gnomes are good at punting only. I second that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks dwarves out! The Alliance does not want Black Iron dwarves! Give them to the Horde!

undead monk , seriously how do they not fall in pieces?

Blood elf anything, but especially monk...choose a different race for a change, not all of your toons have to be blood elves...you know who you are out there who does this. >.<

Orc Rogue.

For some reason, a race of big hulky, warrior mongol-inspired creatures being all sneaky and subtle doesn't fit.

Gnomes. Any class other than mage and rogue. SPECIALLY WARRIOR.

They're frikking gnomes aigth? someone that tiny being able to be a warrior, or a DK is just plain bonkers.

Draenei Shaman.

They don't look WHATSOEVER like a shamanic race, and their religion is to the light and the naaru, so their shamans make no sense.

Goblin Shaman.

For a race of entrepreneurs and crazed explosive-makers and gadgeteers, them being a living nexus between the mortal world and the spirit world, as well as the bridge between the elements and the world just doesn't fit.

Pandaren Rogues.

Again, big, fat, race of people who love to eat and drink. Doesn't really fits with the sneaky ninja-like rogues. I suppose this is the one that bugs me the least.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Blood elf anything, but especially monk...choose a different race for a change, not all of your toons have to be blood elves...you know who you are out there who does this. >.<
    Yep, I am one of "them". I could say the exact same for everyone else who does otherwise. Its only a matter of opinion, who can deny that Blood Elves, Undead and Draenei females are the only decent looking models in game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    ^Only non-kaldorei are those classes that couldn't be kaldorei (i'm going to assume the mage is made pre-cata...or is Kaldorei, can't tell from picture)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Tauren Paladin. Just a terrible class/race combo from a lore standpoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Worgen are immune to "undeath" in the weak, valkyr-enabled methods the Forsaken use. All non-humans are immune to that as well. The Lich Kings necromancy is far stronger than the Forsaken's. It was able to raise any race into undeath and turn any race into a ghoul as well. He could even raise dragons with it. Orders of magnitude stronger.
    Yes, I know the Val'kyr can only raise humans as undead, but the worgen curse also grants immunity to undeath.

Anyways, here's what he captured worgen you talk to in the Death Knight starting zone tells you:

Come to finish the job, have you?
    You'll look me in the eyes when...
    <Name>?
    <Name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
    You don't remember me? We were both servants of Arugal back in Silverpine Forest. We put up with his merciless torture for ages. It was you who saved me on that fateful night when we escaped Shadowfang Keep.
    Without you I would have died. YOU! The most noble worgen I ever knew.
    What have they done to you, <name>? How could this have happened?
    Remember the worgen you once were, <brother/sister>! You were our savior! Fight this!
    Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
    Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <name>?
    There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <Name>... Remember Gilneas, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
    This reveals that the player worgen Death Knight and the captured worgen were servants of Arugal in Shadowfang Keep. These worgen aren't immune to undeath, unlike Gilnean ones who were afflicted by the Worgen Curse, but if I remember correctly the worgen in SFK were night elves not human and aren't able to shift back to humanoid form. At the end the captured worgen tells you to "Remember Gilneas", which I don't get at all. Is he from Shadowfang Keep or Gilneas? There must be something I miss here.

Even if this made sense, Worgen Death Knight would still be a bad combo as the chance of a worgen escaping form SFK is already minuscule. How many could have escaped, got killed AND raised as Death Knights by the Lich King?
    Last edited by mmoc2c2bcbefc4; 2013-01-28 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Yep, I am one of "them". I could say the exact same for everyone else who does otherwise. Its only a matter of opinion, who can deny that Blood Elves, Undead and Draenei females are the only decent looking models in game?
    I can deny that pretty easy. But as you said, opinion. I, for one, think that Blood Elf males are god awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Because Shamans are supposed to be intune with nature, have a connection with the elements thats deeper than a mere contract, and revere their ancestors and nature spirits. Goblins destroy nature, would sell their dead for profit and only revere gold.
    Orcs also destroy the nature by cutting the forests, and they're still the greatest shamans of Azeroth.
    Shaman =/= droods, they aren't intune with nature but with the elements and their plans.