What to do, what to do...

I've caved and re-subscribed for a month. I told myself I would tried to stay away, thought I was strong (there are lyrics to a sappy song in here, maybe two). It didn't work out that way though. I still haven't bought MoP, though it's probably just a matter of time. Hearsay has it there's plenty to do regardless, and you all have proven to be an awesome source of information.

So very quickly, what can someone do without MoP that's new since Cata? Is there something you would recommend to try? Anything to avoid?

Also, it's nice to see everyone again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you can do pet battles without Mists, but really if you already reupped, I would just buy the expansion so you can actually enjoy your month in game with stuff to do. It has a lot of good stuff and the new zones are cool. Even if you just explore and do some quests and the early dungeons without getting to 90, you'll probably get your money's worth.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Ugh, I know you're right. I'm just telling myself not to cave just yet. It would be really nice to put it off just a bit though (like maybe until the tax return comes back at least ), and I was hoping for something to tide me over until then.

I'll try the pet battles for sure.