Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessMil View Post
    Seriously. One of the Alliance ships is named Rhonin's Beard.

Ah well, could have been worse, at least it wasn't named after Rhonin's hair...
    You have got to be kidding -.-

Damn it blizzard why can't you let him be buried and forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Eh, I don't know. I think he has a pretty unique look.

Looking forward to it. My PTR is kind of bugged too (Theron is showing up in like three places talking to Taran Zhu >.<) and I can't see anyone on the boats aside from random Sunreaver personnel.
    Its because of phasing that doesnt work right now. The reputation will go the same style as by Dominance Offensive, daily Q and some storyline Q in it.

It will go like this according to achievement:

First Landing
    Build a Base
    Break Down the Wall
    Take the Forge
    Assault the Shipyard
    The Fall of Shan Bu

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    For God's sake! How can you be so biased? Sin'dorei destroyers are Quel'dorei destroyers, basically because Quel'dorei are before the Sin'dorei.

It is true that in WoW the destroyers of the High Elves are a mere bluish copy of the destroyers of the blood elves, but do not forget that they are mere placeholders.

The authentic destroyers of the High Elves are marked with a silver unicorn, not a golden phoenix, but we know that Blizzard hates the High Elves and the Alliance in general ...
    If "authentic" ones have a silver unicorn, then aren't you confirming that the ships we have (which feature a golden phoenix) are just copies of the Sin'dorei ships? Wasn't that the point i made?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You have got to be kidding -.-

Damn it blizzard why can't you let him be buried and forgotten?
    Yeah...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Rhonin%27s_Beard

In a way I don't mind the homage dedicated to him... but with the undeniable "popularity" of Rhonin's "glorious red mane", I wouldn't have picked the word beard as the tribute. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessMil View Post
    Yeah...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Rhonin%27s_Beard

In a way I don't mind the homage dedicated to him... but with the undeniable "popularity" of Rhonin's "glorious red mane", I wouldn't have picked the word beard as the tribute. :P
    Now I want to blow that ship up,Rhonins death and departure from the franchise made the destruction of Theramore bearable because he went down with it. -.-