500ilvl Disc priest and Rogue LF guild (3 days/week)

Found guild. Thanks!
    Last edited by Aprismoi; 2013-03-18 at 03:10 AM. Reason: FOUND

I know four day might not be your thing but the times fit.

Encore is a top 100 US guild on Illidan(Chicago-Server - CST). We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher as MoP progresses.

6/6H MV
    4/6H HoF
    4/4 ToES

High Need:
    DK
    Rogue
    Disc Priest
    Lock
    Hunter
    Ret Pally
    Shadow Priest
    WW Monk
    MW Monk

Moderate:
    Elly Shaman
    Resto Shaman

Our schedule is as follows:
    Sun - off
    Mon - 8-11p
    Tues - 8 - 11p
    Wed - 8 - 11p
    Thurs - 8 - 11p
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3, League of Legends, D3, and GW2.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com

I have a core disc spot open on my roster right now. Please get in touch ASAP.

TLDR: Solution 25 man | US 25 #125 | H-9/16 | 3 nights/week |Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12 EST |Alliance Guild on Greymane server.
    Solution, re-established in 2008 (roots back to vanilla), is the current leading 25 man raiding guild on the Greymane server. We are a progressive raiding guild and our goals are hardmode content. Solution is constantly improving, almost doubling its ranking during hardmode content after clearing normals. We provide a serious raiding environment while respecting the amount of time our raiders have available. We expect all new members to pull their weight. They should be quick learners, experts in their class and always working to improve.
    Our guild offers new members a very stable environment, having consistently raided 25s, without fail, for 4+ years. We focus on a team atmosphere, putting the guild before the needs of the individual. That doesn’t mean we’re robots. We care deeply about our members and the friendships we form in and out of the game, but no one should come before the health of the guild.

Add Ledon#1565 to discuss or visit our guild website

Progression: 9/6 Heroic 16/16 Normal
    US 25 – #125. Server first 25 man. (As of time of writing
    Vaults: 6/6HM
    H-Stoneguard
    H-Feng
    H-Gara’jal
    H-Elegon
    H-Spirit Kings
    H-Will of the Emperor

HoF: 3/6HM
    H-Blade Lord
    H-Garalon
    H-Wind lord

Terrace: 4/4
    Elite mode-Protectors

H-Lei Shi Should be dead next progression night.

Times:
    Raid Tues, Thurs and Sun 8-12 est (7-11 CST). We end strictly at 12 est and allow one 10 minute break halfway through the night. Please look elsewhere if you need to constantly afk or can’t stay attentive in mumble/vent.

Expectations:
    We expect players know their class very well and adept to new strategies quickly. Players should own their mistakes and accept constructive criticism. If you’re not interested in constantly trying to improve your performance please look to a more casual guild.
    The time we put into raiding is extremely valuable! Many of us work full time professional jobs and take care of families. Raiders should be prepared to give their full attention to the encounters we are working on. We all have better things to do then to wait for someone afk or repeat a strategy. Respect our time and we’ll respect you.

Raiders should have stable connection and a computer capable of handling 25 man raiding. Raiders should maintain a minimum of 85%-80% attendance to raids. We also expect raiders to provide feedback in mumble and make calls during encounters as required.

Please get in touch with us in game or submit an application
    Contact Info: Battlenet- Ledon#1565 | |Khatian or Denkiteki on Greymane.

<Get Slammin> on Illidan has been together for 3 weeks, and we're already 13/16 HM

High need of a disc priest and rogue. feel free to message me in game iggy#1548
    Check my achievements bruh.

<Still Thirsty> on Area 52 9/16HM 10M. I'd love to talk to you. We have an immediate spot for both a Disc and Rogue. We raid four days though, monday-thursday 9-1am EST. my Battletag is Xeonz#1851. I look forward to speaking to you both.

Thanks, but still looking! Need something that starts 9pm/10 EST and 3 days a week. Those are the times that would best suit my schedule.

If you're able to do earlier (starting 8 pm est), please see below. All the best!

<Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 4/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N.
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral, ret, or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Could you make two that started an hour earlier? Our disc priest has a holy paladin that he's comfortable maining if the right disc priest comes along.

Hello,

We are looking for 1-2 amazing players to join us for the rest of Mist's. Ideally we are looking for a WW or MW monk who is comfortable in all 3 specs as the encounter might prefer or a holy paladon and another top world dps. However, as a group we place a much higher priority on the skill of the individual than we do having the "dream" composition so feel free to apply even if you don't match the above ideal specs.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Stream (to get a feel for our raids): www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T14 (Heroic Will 12/6/12 US190) T13 8/8H (3/14/12 US175), T12 7/7H (10/12/11 US125), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders, officers, and GMs (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. CD was formed in 2008, and some of our members have been on this server and playing together since before launch when Terenas was a beta server as well as in many games before WoW. We currently choose to raid in ten mans because we feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

If you're hoping to join us you should know that when looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you feel you meet those qualities as a player you're halfway to being a good candidate for us. At our age and with our experience we are long past putting up with people who don't fit in simply because they can produce decent numbers. While we all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule we're also interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending 8 hours in one another's company. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a lull in progression then please move along. The challenges that guild mates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixels that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. It's these true feelings of accomplishment that this new generation of guild hopping, instant gratification seeking, impatient, character lacking, and unhappy players will never, ever learn what it feels like to be a part of.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
    -Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

We are a bit full on healers but always willing to accept quality apps. Please feel free to check us out!

<Icon> of Shadowsong is a progression-focused 25m raiding guild.

We've been around since 2008. We are seeking like-minded individuals to advance with us through Mists and beyond!

We raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 6:30pm PST/Server to 9:30pm PST/Server. (9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST)

Current Progression

Mogu'sha Vaults: 4/6 H 6/6 N
    Heart of Fear: 2/6 H 6/6 N
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 N

Current Needs:

DK: Low (all roles)
    Druid: Medium (all roles)
    Hunter: High
    Mage: Medium
    Monk: Low (all roles)
    Pally: High (Ret)
    Priest: Medium (all roles)
    Rogue: Closed
    Shaman: Low (all roles)
    Warlock: Low
    Warrior: Low

- iconhorde.guildomatic.com
    - Nathanios#1482
    - Ardelivan#1294
    - Redeadx#1819
    - Or feel free to message anyone in guild. They'll direct you to the appropriate people.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello Aprismoi,

If you can work out Tues,Wed,Thurs 8p-12 EST raiding let us know! Here's some details about the organization I represent. We have immediate openings for RShaman, Warlock, Holy/Spriest, Mage, Boomkin, DPS/Heal Monk, Hunter, and PPaladin. If you have any friends that may be interested as well send em our way too! Although our progression is a bit behind, the group has the ability to rapidly progress once a few "vacancies" are filled. My Skype is SGDelacour, and my real ID is Delacour#1483. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our website is http://www.severitygaming.com and our applications portal is http://www.severitygaming.com/apply#wow

Tightly Knit Large Multi-Game Community
    - League of Legends
    - Star Wars: The Old Republic
    - Minecraft
    - World of Warcraft

25m Alliance Raiding on US Kel'Thuzad
    • Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-12pm EST Raids.
    • Lots of resources: human, and monetary.
    • Formed at the start of Cataclysm.
    • We DO run 10m to finish out instances when applicable (at the end of the week).
    • 2-3 Week Trial Period (Recruits are able to receive loot)
    • Loot Council (w/ EPGP modifier), External Skype chat rooms.

Note: Flasks, Food, Repairs and Potions are provided

Current Progression Status (Last Updated: 1/23)
    • T14 Heroic: 5/16 (5/16 25m Strict)
    • T14 Normal: 16/16 (15/16 25m Strict)
    • T13 Heroic: 8/8 (25m Strict)
    • T13 Normal: 8/8 (25m Strict)
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hyperion 10 man raid team with an opening <nordrassil-us> <horde>

Hey currently Hyperion's 2nd raid team is looking for at least a rogue, possibly a healer as well. We raid 8-11 mon/wed/fri. we may be the 2nd team but we hold our own quite well 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF 4/4 ToeS( with elite proctors downed). if either of you would like to talk about joining our guild plz contact me on Nordrassil-US server, horde side. My name is Ichigeki or use my battle tag Uthferas#1509