Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    why change your name just because you want to leave a guild? if they ask you questions, just dont answer. its just a game & theyre hardly going to come round knocking on your door to ask. at the end of the day, there`s always the ignore button.

Well if you do it right you can register to wowprogress and wowtrack and make sure no one can actually track you. Though it's always better to keep it open so that new guilds can tell if you're a guildhopper or not.

If I'm honest, just tell them why you want to leave. After all you do pay the money to enjoy yourself, but it's the most decent thing to do.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    Well if you do it right you can register to wowprogress and wowtrack and make sure no one can actually track you. Though it's always better to keep it open so that new guilds can tell if you're a guildhopper or not.
    I did both, but it doesn't matter. If you want to find my main from my signature armory, you will. Even if I shut down the other services I knew can help you do this and tried to hide out that way, it wouldn't matter. If you were determined enough, you'd still find my main.

Deleted
    looks like somone screwed his guild!

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I did both, but it doesn't matter. If you want to find my main from my signature armory, you will. Even if I shut down the other services I knew can help you do this and tried to hide out that way, it wouldn't matter. If you were determined enough, you'd still find my main.
    I know that if you really want to find someones main you can, but then you have to go through alot of trouble.

edit: well maybe not so much anymore with account wide achievements and the armories.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

One of my officers never fails to track down people who transfer server + name change. No idea how he does it, but there you go
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnner View Post
    Yeah, I knew about the friends list thing, and I Didn't do anything, it's just one of the officers is, awkward I guess. I don't really know how to describe it. Thanks for the tips.
    Well if it's just one person do the sensible thing, Ignore them, the functions there for a reason:P