Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Questing in a raid group.

Isn't it time to remove the restriction?

I find it quite pointless. Many times you are in the raid group waiting to get it loaded and you could easily do 4 or 6 daily quests meanwhile.

All this years and I stil ldon't understand why the restriction is still there. I could understand it in Vanilla, so people would't raid Argent Down reputation maybe... but now?
    Just as they removed the raid group to enter old raids, they should remove the restriction to do quests.

What do you think?
    Maybe we should start spamming the forums and see if they do something about it.
    Last edited by shise; 2013-01-28 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    40m doing GL dailys, no, i dont see that happening o.o...

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well there is a difference between the two, just dont allow quest goals to be shared over the raid but allow you to gain goals solo while still in a raid group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Well there is a difference between the two, just dont allow quest goals to be shared over the raid but allow you to gain goals solo while still in a raid group.
    i approve i have to put all on hold when my Raid leader invite me into the group :/

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Yeah that would work and would actually make sense, because none would make a large raid anymore to do dailies but it would rather allow you to finish that last daily before the summon..