2 People Looking for a progression 10m

My friend and I finally got tired of the guild we made for MoP never finding a solid core and constant cycling members. As a result we are now looking for a new home. We are both long time raiders with loads of experience looking for a group of fun people looking to progress through heroic raiding as well as the upcoming 5.2 raid. Now down to what we can bring to you and your raid group.

What we are looking for: 10m, max 3 nights a week raiding, and raiding slots not bench slots (pref horde but not required)

Myself:
    Brostörm: Warrior Fury(i482)/Prot(i490) - I would prefer to be Fury if I raid on my war.
    Shoulindrunk: Monk Mist(i483)
    Previous raiding experiance: Classic(Mc, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, BWL) BC(Kara, grulls, mag, SSC, EYE, Hyjal, BT, and SWP), Wrath(Naxx 25, Ulduar 25 0 light, ICC 25 10/12H), Cata( 5/13H first tier, Firelands 25 6/7H, DS 5/8H) MoP: 5/6 MSV 1/6 HoF 0/4 TES *

Friend:
    Toikyna: Mage (i486)
    He will post more info for himself later today.

* from my previous expansions progression you can tell how my current raid experiance bugs me to no end.

Euphoric Method horde Magtheridon-US

Check out our guild we are looking for both a Monk MW and solid mage dps for our core group.

We raid Wed Thur Sun 8:00pm-12:00am EST

EuphoricMethod.com

or wisp Malrois#1026
    Last edited by Mizumal; 2013-01-28 at 09:09 PM.

Hi Feltharis and Toikyna, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server. *We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 2 players, we can accommodate most combinations of tank/heals/dps. These are guaranteed raid slots; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years. *The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year. *We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's. *We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal, drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com, talk to me on Stef#1290, or email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!

If you would like to consider a 25 man, please see guild details below. All the best!

<Riot>
    (PVE-EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 25N & 4/6 25 Heroic.
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N.
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:

1 Warlock
    1 Hunter
    1 Ele Shaman
    1 Melee (feral, ret, or monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

Wednesday 8 - 12
    Thursday 8 - 12
    Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:

The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Hi guys,

If you're still searching, <Winterhearted> on Crushridge is looking for your exact two classes for our 10m progression team. We're in need of a Mage and a Warrior (Tank with a DPS spec for 1 tank fights - which i hope is not an issue)

We're on PST and we raid 7PM server time til 10pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. At the time of posting this, we're 4/16hm and 16/16 reg (with elite protectors) all on farm.

The guild itself has been together for about 4 years now and our main focus is to have fun while clearing content as efficiently as possible.

We're pretty much looking for reliable applicants with good attendance that know their class and are able to stay on top of mechanics while doing their job.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, you can check us out at winterhearted.enjin.com or send Ailix (Calyce#1314) a tell.

Best of luck.

If you are still searching Draconic Order on Thrall is looking to fill two core raid spots. We are in need of 1 healer & 1 Dps. My Battle ID is Bruise#1748 if you are interested. Raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9pm - 11:30pm Est

Sorry about the delayed response as we had to deal with some real life problems on our end. We will now be going over all responses as well as considering any offers that are posted in the future. Thank you for your time and patience.