Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

The case of Madeleine McCann?

Ok, so it has been 5-6 years since that entire case was presented all around in the media.

They closed the case because they didn't have enough clues.

The parents were suspects too. and most clues seem to lead to them?

What are your opinions? Who do you think did it?

I have a feeling the parents did it for publicity, not sure why though, just a feeling. I think she just died on that night long ago....

If you don't know about this case and want to discuss:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappe...deleine_McCann

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-28 at 09:00 PM.

Child sex slave is my best guess or she was killed when she was taken for making noise.

I still can't believe that this case was never solved.

My guess is that the parents accidentally killed her and caused this media outrage in order to draw the attention away from them. They played the oh so poor parents who just want their child back.

Or maybe something else happened... we will never know.

Our opinions are no good because none of us actually have any knowledge of what happened, and if you do you should go to the police and not fill up this thread with speculations that will cause no good. let this thread RIP.
    -Ivar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ivarh View Post
    Our opinions are no good because none of us actually have any knowledge of what happened, and if you do you should go to the police and not fill up this thread with speculations that will cause no good. let this thread RIP.
    Of course we will never know. Who said we will find the answer in this thread. But discussing is always an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought her blood in the parents' car was pretty suspicious...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I still can't believe that this case was never solved.

My guess is that the parents accidentally killed her and caused this media outrage in order to draw the attention away from them. They played the oh so poor parents who just want their child back.

Or maybe something else happened... we will never know.
    And then clues were found that turned against the parents themselves, I mean it's pretty obvious they did SOMETHING.

So yes, either accidently or on purpose, the parents did something.

Not sure what the point of this thread is...discussion sure but I don't think it's appropriate to start assigning guilt on something like this.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Abducted and killed/sold like most kidnappings. Not really bothered about the parents involvement until it's proven to be true, the media does an awesome job at tarnishing reputations and ruining lives by jumping to conclusions about this stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Not sure what the point of this thread is...discussion sure but I don't think it's appropriate to start assigning guilt on something like this.
    No, but you can suspect somebody. :P

I think the parents know or did something.

If I only I had a crystal ball which could see what happened on whatever location and go back in time with it's sight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Abducted and killed/sold like most kidnappings. Not really bothered about the parents involvement until it's proven to be true, the media does an awesome job at tarnishing reputations and ruining lives by jumping to conclusions about this stuff.
    It was the police themselves who said that the parents are in fact suspects due to some blood which they found in their car. At least as far as I can remember.

Deleted
    All the damn fake sightings didn't help either, investigations were all over the place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    All the damn fake sightings didn't help either, investigations were all over the place.
    I remember some poor couple got attacked by a mob and their daughter snatched from them, all because their daughter looked a little like Madeleine.

What really makes me sick though is how Madeleines parents are getting rich off this, they even have a best selling book about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I remember some poor couple got attacked by a mob and their daughter snatched from them, all because their daughter looked a little like Madeleine.

What really makes me sick though is how Madeleines parents are getting rich off this, they even have a best selling book about it.
    Well I didn't know that. Did they get their daughter back?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I honestly find the "kid woke up, hit her head, died and parents tried to cover it" story to be the most believeable.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Well I didn't know that. Did they get their daughter back?
    Yes they did, the mob handed the child over to the local police. The couple then had to go to the police station and prove it was their daughter, it must have been a terrifying experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yes they did, the mob handed the child over to the local police. The couple then had to go to the police station and prove it was their daughter, it must have been a terrifying experience.
    Wow, rough....

I still hope someday that she will escape (if she is still alive) and tell her story or something. :P

Deleted
    I'll just leave these here!

Deleted
    Wow, rough....

I still hope someday that she will escape (if she is still alive) and tell her story or something. :P
    She was not even 4 when she disappeared, if she is still alive she won't remember shit about her life before her abduction. She will have been brainwashed and convinced she is someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our daughter has gone missing...lets write a book about it! 0o