Question regarding repuation bonus

Hello,

I have a stupid question, but I would like some clarification. The wording says, unlocks 100% rep increase for all characters on this account. My question is, although I have 2 different accounts, they are under the same battle net account. Will I still receive the 100% bonus rep on both of these accounts, or will I have to get another toon to revered status on both accounts.

Thanks.

It would most likely work on both your accounts. You could just test it though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it is both accounts on battle.net, but I think I heard someone say it doesn't work on alts on other servers (on either account). I have not tested though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

being different accounts it should be fine since they are on the same bnet account.

and yes the rep buff works across any toon on any server on your account. i purchased all the badges on the horde side and when i switched servers i could still benefit from the rep gains on an alliance server as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Pretty sure it is both accounts on battle.net, but I think I heard someone say it doesn't work on alts on other servers (on either account). I have not tested though.

It does work across servers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    It does work across servers!
    That's good to know. As someone who plays two servers pretty actively, I was concerned when I read that.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    That's good to know. As someone who plays two servers pretty actively, I was concerned when I read that.
    Indeed it does work across servers

My mains on Darkmoon Faire and my alt I recently levelled is on Silvermoon, and it has been a godsend, honestly rep just flys by so fast now, halfway into revered with Klaxxi just by doing the zones levelling quests! (It also works across factions)

I just wish the Valor of the ancients buff would work the same way

OP: As others have mentioned, if your 2 accounts are under one battle.net account it should give both your accounts the buff, however only one way to make sure!

2 BNet accounts does work. I have 2 and the game treats them as one for rep, valor buff, pets, mounts, achievements etc etc
    "Peace is a lie"