[Destruction] Mastery vs Intellect

Which stat is better ?.
    I am thinking of replacing all my int gems with pure mastery ones as mastery increases most of our spells.
    I could be wrong though.
    Has anyone did a sim of this ?.

Quote Originally Posted by sauron123 View Post
    Which stat is better ?.
    I am thinking of replacing all my int gems with pure mastery ones as mastery increases most of our spells.
    I could be wrong though.
    Has anyone did a sim of this ?.
    There's a thread at the top of this forum that is probably going to contain the answers to every question you have. Some call it a myth, this "sticky". Others, a silent watcher hidden in the shadows never to be glanced over by those who actually seek it.

Good luck on your journey, adventurer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    There's a thread at the top of this forum that is probably going to contain the answers to every question you have. Some call it a myth, this "sticky". Others, a silent watcher hidden in the shadows never to be glanced over by those who actually seek it.

Good luck on your journey, adventurer.
    ^_^

You need to sim yourself to find out Sauron123, questions like these depend entirely on your gear. http://simulationcraft.org/
    If mastery comes out with a normalized value above 0.5, then it's theoretically worth it to be using mastery gems > intellect gems.

You can't completely trust SimC on the value of mastery, though. The APL (action priority list) for destruction is far from optimal, and as a result will not model the actual damage of your ember-spending spells properly.

Deleted
    This is a good question, if someone has a definite answer I would be glad to have it

If you choose to follow Simcraft, 1 Int is around 2 Mastery, choosing to gem Int or Mastery will be a very very little DPS increase/decrease. If you are going to play Aff sometimes I would suggest you to gem Mastery.

make sure ur simming more than 1 target because mastery is much better when u start cleaving with havoc... on single target it shows haste above mastery+crit for me o_o