Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1. Ignoring a player should ignore all toons on his account. Yes account ignores without giving us details of course. Just right click their name and a drop down box should show up saying either Player or Account. PLEASE ADD THIS. Gotta go to wow forums and suggest this.

2. Ignoring players doesn't stop you from getting them in BG's... I wish it would be implemented because BG bots would go against other BG bots very quickly as everybody would slap them on ignore. Then they gain nothing

3. To fix the whole people needing on everything I have a macro I spam once I see a player doing that which basically tells the whole party to roll need and in the event they need something holar out and at least I will trade it to them. Then I spam need for the rest of the D unless we have a kick vote up.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I think some (SOME, not "ALL") playes wake up and say to themself: "Hey, I'm going to be a dick on WoW today!"... Just what I think?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Ahh... Crushridge... ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    About half of the things you mention as problems that you have while PUGing with the said server are really just problems created by anonymity and the fact that they have a very high chance of never seeing the same party ever again.

IMO, this is not going to be fixed by ignoring servers from your queue 'pool' as you would might see it. The problem rises from the fact that no one is being held responsible and their actions will not have a lasting consequence.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

TL;DR

They need a realm blacklist.

Everyone just calls me a racist, but sorry, it ruins my game when I get grouped with 16 people in my LFR that can't speak English and can't get told what to do, then stand in shit and die, 90% of the time, one tank is also like this. So then I have to leave and wait through another queue.

Inb4 her der American. I'm Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    1. Ignoring a player should ignore all toons on his account. Yes account ignores without giving us details of course. Just right click their name and a drop down box should show up saying either Player or Account. PLEASE ADD THIS. Gotta go to wow forums and suggest this.
    This is very doable with Bnet Tags.

Maybe by next xpac we'll be talking to each other via our Bnet tags like in Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorperior View Post
    TL;DR

They need a realm blacklist.

Everyone just calls me a racist, but sorry, it ruins my game when I get grouped with 16 people in my LFR that can't speak English and can't get told what to do, then stand in shit and die, 90% of the time, one tank is also like this. So then I have to leave and wait through another queue.

Inb4 her der American. I'm Canadian.
    Dude thats not racism.... thats discrimination (regardless if I agree with you here). So many people cannot distinguish racism from discrimination... it's insane.

Look at it like this (not just you): Talking about a race? Then it is racism ---- Talking about a country/colour of hair/weird teeth/religion/etc = discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by sauron123 View Post
    I play in WoW US and these "geniuses" from Azgalor/Tol Barad/Goldrinn/Nemesis/Gallywix/Azralon are ruining my gaming experience whenever I get shackled with them in pugs.

Most of them
    a) roll "Need" when they have better gear in that slot
    b) love to stand in fire
    c) do stuff which is not related to the spot they queued in for (frost dk rolling in blood presence)
    I can go and on....

I know you can ignore individual players but can I ignore entire realms ?.
    Is there an addon/macro/setting or anything that I can use to avoid to get myself grouped with these "geniuses" from these realms ?.
    Don't forget the incredibly bad mother insults when you ask them to do anything, paired with their inability to do anything in the first place. I really wish you could block these servers, I don't understand why you'd pair servers where people can't understand eachothers language(not that it would help considering the incompetency overall). One day maybe there will be a way, an answer to our pain and suffering, but until then....find the humor in what they're doing, it will be the joy of laughter that gets you through the pain.

Pain and suffering are all that await you.... The pain is only beginning!!!

Yeah, Brazilians are bad... that's why Azralon is constantly ranked between the top 10 on http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us, whereas Warsong, the old unofficial Brazilian server, is now ranked last.

The OP idea derives from a generalization - a poor one at that - and it would be bad not only for practical reasons, such as long queues, but would also diminish the gaming experience for Brazilians and Americans alike, because it would diminish cultural diversity. If you took the time to talk to some of them you'd see that many actually do speak english and would have a lot to contribute to both, your personal life and your gaming experience.

I think one of the things that annoys the OP so much is the fact that there seem to be a few select realms that have an extraordinary amount of "trolls" on them. Basically these people need on absolutely everything in dungeons because there is no class/spec limit like in newer dungeons. It really does suck to loose a decent upgrade on an item to someone who has an hierloom in said slot. They also tend to que as a healer or tank without the proper spec, eg ret paladin/shadow priest. Many times they blame the group when there is a wipe.

For example I was on my priest the other day, and was healing in UBRS, and we ended up with a ret paladin tank who not only insisted he could tank 3-4 groups, he also needed on everything that dropped and constantly was spamming DPS charts. Now, I don't use hierlooms to level and since I have run into many players like this while doing dungeons I am basically in quest gear so of course there was no chance of keeping him alive for more than a few seconds, however this was apparently somehow my fault.

Again it always seems to be players from the same few servers that do this, in my case alot of them seem to come from Blackrock and Tichondrius.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2013-01-29 at 01:35 PM.

Edited: Don't want to start an english vs X language debate. Have seen those enough.

But yes sometimes a certain server with a higher then normal activity of a group of trolls in LFD/LFR is annoying. And I can see that when you encounter these, you generalise a lot more.
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2013-01-29 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmunin View Post
    Everyone says 'logic' but almost every time I'm in LFR, when it's a fail in the group it's someone from a brazilian server. Maybe they all started playing the game later, and it'll take them some time to catch up but.. almost every player on those servers in pugs? terrible, doesn't help you can't help them because they don't speak english, too. Means they usually don't learn.
    Exactly.

Out of all the PUGs i've ever done, I have literally seen maybe 3 people from those Brazilian servers to somewhat of comparable dps to most people who queue. The majority can't even break 10k. Seriously is the game entirely different on those servers? I'm confused as to how they managed to hit level 90 and not understand the games/classes most basic concepts.

Deleted
    Has someone invented a term for being prejudiced about people from other realms yet?

Realmcist? Also I have not had a chance to dungeons at level 90 yet but my guildmates often are talking about people who cannot break 5-10k DPS in Heroics. In Cata during a DS LFG there was a priest from my server doing less than 1k. I asked him/her after the raid if they could use some help, turns out it was their first character.

They had been invited at random to a guild within in minutes of starting the game, and as such had no guidance at all while leveling since whoever owned the guild probably just wanted people to level it so they could have a free guild bank to themselves or to sell. Anyways this player was using a "rotation" they thought was effective which was Vamp Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, followed by Mind Spike. A few hours in regular dungeons after I explained to them how to play more effectively and they could at least do 10-15k depending on the boss. If you do see players doing sub par dps they might just need that little bit of help, since like the player I helped may not have had the benefit of having a guild or friends to help them as they leveled. I should add, this player did not even know you could get extra action bars, so they had the 12 spells they thought were most useful on the main bar, and could not use other spells without opening the spellbook. This was why they were not using Mind Blast/Flay. They had just picked the spells with the most total damage, and Mind Spike over Mind Blast due to the CD on the latter.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2013-01-29 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I get dropped into a group full of the spanish or w/e language they speak players and they start spitting it back and forth, I sometimes break out with the german/dutch, so they know how it feels to have NO IDEA what the other person is saying. It's... beyond frustrating. I shouldn't have to be tri-lingual just to do a PuG on the US servers... The worst part is I tend to play on what seems to be their prime time, as I work 3rds and generally play early in the morning (7am-10am EST) or really late at night (3am-7am EST).

Most of the time it's not a huge problem, I simply ask nicely first if they could speak english, at least when trying to, say, call stuff out. If they don't, I just report them for language (just incase they were saying rude things), and put them on ignore. I don't act like a jackass and try to wipe them though... that wastes my time as well.

i actually have to back the OP on this, people from these very same servers end up just being dead weight at best or a ticking time-bomb at worst.

i have had to use google translate to communicate with these people.

blizzard, if you want to make cross-servers cross language give us the ability to use google translate in game so we can communicate with these fuckers.

otherwise stop them from grouping with people in other server clusters who aren't going to be speaking the same language.

also the language is Portuguese.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Realmcist? Also I have not had a chance to dungeons at level 90 yet but my guildmates often are talking about people who cannot break 5-10k DPS in Heroics. In Cata during a DS LFG there was a priest from my server doing less than 1k. I asked him/her after the raid if they could use some help, turns out it was their first character.

They had been invited at random to a guild within in minutes of starting the game, and as such had no guidance at all while leveling since whoever owned the guild probably just wanted people to level it so they could have a free guild bank to themselves or to sell. Anyways this player was using a "rotation" they thought was effective which was Vamp Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, followed by Mind Spike. A few hours in regular dungeons after I explained to them how to play more effectively and they could at least do 10-15k depending on the boss. If you do see players doing sub par dps they might just need that little bit of help, since like the player I helped may not have had the benefit of having a guild or friends to help them as they leveled. I should add, this player did not even know you could get extra action bars, so they had the 12 spells they thought were most useful on the main bar, and could not use other spells without opening the spellbook. This was why they were not using Mind Blast/Flay. They had just picked the spells with the most total damage, and Mind Spike over Mind Blast due to the CD on the latter.
    o problema não é que eles são estúpidos ou ruim, o seu que eles falam uma língua differant como a maioria do grupo de jogadores que estão adicionados.

thats the problem.

também, como uma nota lateral Inglês-Português é hoje a língua mais comumente usada em Traduz Google.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-01-29 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Screw logic, let me never see anyone from Kazzak again.
    That hurts man
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Op you forgot Drakkari! Also Azgalor is US lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Op you forgot Drakkari! Also Azgalor is US lol.
    they're all US, thats why its a fucking problem.

eles são servidores brasileiros que estão no grupo de mega-servidor-nos, assim, causeing um problema de um grupo não falando a mesma língua.

this is what we have to deal with during LFR/LFG ques.
    its not that they're stupid(no more then English speaking morons as evidenced by this thread) its that we literally cannot communicate with them with any form of speed or without using Google translate.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-01-29 at 02:24 PM.