Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty intense. Wow. How interesting.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-01-29 at 10:41 AM.

*wake up in a bathtub full of ice with an organ cut out and a note saying you have 5h to get to the hospital*

Repo men are awfully considerate this days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Interesting. I wonder where one might acquire this...
    For Science, correct?

Everything for Science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    And this is yet another example of why I hold that while most drugs should be legalized for the short sighted that want to destroy themselves using them, some drugs need to be illegal with VERY harsh penalties for illegal possesion and misuse enforced
    Well I don't think anyone who says all drugs should be legalized is talking about drugs like this or rohypnol, because those are drugs that are used on you. Not that you use your self. They aren't recreational at all.

Actually the scariest drug on the planet is Potassium Cyanide. Of course, you don't find many people using it willingly. Any drug is really a matter of context, people have been poisoning each other for thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Actually the scariest drug on the planet is Potassium Cyanide. Of course, you don't find many people using it willingly. Any drug is really a matter of context, people have been poisoning each other for thousands of years.
    Kills you in minutes, you are unconscious in two-three. While dying of hypoxia is definitely not on my wish-list, it probably isn't the scariest or most painful way to go.

Shocked none have said this yet... Drugs are bad mkay!

Deleted
    Nature sure is some interesting thing, some small links between certain every day ingredients and boosh. A drug to completely dominates the mind of someone.

Even more interesting that we humans can recreate things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Holy crap, I just came across this here

I can't believe that something like this even exists... how comes that the world isnt ruled by this drug already?! I can't even fathom the consequences if you use it on politicians and stuff... or super rich people...

OMG at that speedtest. Where do you live, a cave in africa?

I live in Venezuela and its very common to hear that someone got fucked up because of Burundanga.
    Robbers use it a lot in malls, clubs, etc. Sometimes they pour into your drink if you leave your drink for 1 minute or less in a club, or they offer you some discount coupon or something in a papper that you basically grab without thinking it can be dangerous.
    Basically if you are alone, there's anything you can do at all if someone tricks you and you smell it or touch it.

Would be cool if they incorporated this as a rogue ability somehow.

Of course! As a marine-biologist I need to like... Get some.. And use it on people because it'll like... Be scientific... And stuff... It's complicated, you'd never understand. Very scientific stuff. Numbers and such!
    You could use it on marine life and have a fleet of killer dolphins at your command!

That's crazy man, No wonder people disapear often there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    didnt the CIA play around with this during the cold war?
    IIRC, after extensive testing, they found that the most effective interrogation drugs were alcohol and marijuana.

Deleted
    Interesting. I wonder where one might acquire this...
    Galil might be able to get us some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course! As a marine-biologist I need to like... Get some.. And use it on people because it'll like... Be scientific... And stuff... It's complicated, you'd never understand. Very scientific stuff. Numbers and such!
    Yeah. Science. I mean you may need some... volunteers. Maybe a hundred or so. For a small zombie army. For science. >_>

You can find this drug in most hospitals, administered in small, controlled doses it's extremely beneficial.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just hope it stays as much out of popular culture and availability is next to 0. That's some fucked up shit.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I'd like some of this stuff, I could take it in the morning and have someone tell me to go to work, then when the drug wore off, I'd be back at home like nothing happened. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Keyboard Turner JethofAntonidas's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy crap.. that is some seriously scary crap tight there...