Poll: Which

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Welcome to the blasted lands - PVP Realms CRZ

Well now I just got ganked for the first time of ally camping the area for aprox apparently 30 mins granted I called my crew in to destroy everything never less it was entertaining to those who never step foot in blasted lands in CRZ PVP this is what you will find :O

A death trap so many skeletons!

http://i.imgur.com/De0vGqx.jpg

So have you ever been ganked in this area the blasted lands?

Oh and this is for people whom are in PVP CRZ obviously realms!
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-01-29 at 07:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say.. The poll... What am I supposed to be choosing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

just sit on your flying mount when teleporting to blasted lands, no gank!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I must say.. The poll... What am I supposed to be choosing?
    Not hard It's a yes or no answer if your in a pvp realm have you ever been ganked here? Port in and you instantly die not a hard concept!

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raqi View Post
    just sit on your flying mount when teleporting to blasted lands, no gank!
    Oh no they were like 9 of them haha literally camping the area It was great you weren't going to fly with so many dots on you and such.

Deleted
    Ugh.. it's so bad!

At night there are always noobs who don't get to raid/rbg, and thus sit at the portal being a bunch of tards and gankin lowies.

And people complain about not having world PvP....
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It's people who complain about CRZ due to world PVP happening on PVP servers that make those of us on PVE servers, who hate CRZ for many MANY more legitimate reasons, not get taken seriously. But no... you have to complain about getting ganked on a PVP server... It's like you went and bought a burger, and are now upset that your burger is too big and delicious. >_<

I like CRZ and completely agree with you.

We've had nearly 50 Horde vs 50 Alliance one time. It was awesome.

I had my ass saved by a Druid he shot a dude with Tsunami nearly through the Dark Portal.

But, it is a spot for ganking which can be annoying, so I agree it's a warzone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It's people who complain about CRZ due to world PVP happening on PVP servers that make those of us on PVE servers, who hate CRZ for many MANY more legitimate reasons, not get taken seriously. But no... you have to complain about getting ganked on a PVP server... It's like you went and bought a burger, and are now upset that your burger is too big and delicious. >_<
    I think thats some what of an accurate analogy, but I also off a bit.

It's more like you agreed to buy a burger every week for a year. Then after half a year they changed the burger and expect you to keep paying. Some people love the burger, but others hate it. It's not better or worse. Just different.

For years Blizzard implied that world PVP was dead. They funneled people into Wintergrasp and Tol Barad for world PVP. People rolled on servers with certain expectations as what to expect PVP wise. CRZ flips all that on its head.

It would be nice if Blizzard offered transfers off PVP servers. I know I have a few characters on some PVP servers I don't really want to play anymore after CRZ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Not hard It's a yes or no answer if your in a pvp realm have you ever been ganked here? Port in and you instantly die not a hard concept!

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 06:08 AM ----------

Can we get that in english? So are you asking that have i ever been ganked in CRZ in general, or specifically in Blasted lands?

Deleted
    I never let anyone gank me.

If there is a high lvl while lvling i will see him before they see me .. unless its a rogue or druid.

And of course i wont give em the chance to kill me.

And if they do , surely im not stupid enough to let em gank me.

There are so many many ways that a low lvl questing can do to avoid gankers that is .. embarassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done plenty of ganking there but have yet to be ganked. Horde bias ftw.