can we have a subforum for megathreads?

because whenever i ask a question in the video game forums that isnt listed in a megathread if it isn't answered within a day or so it usually gets pushed down into the second page where it falls into oblivion and goes unanswered. i also feel there are way too many megathreads but just enough to justify a subforum for them. seriously almost the entire first page is megathreads.(feel free to merge this into the other thread about video game forum if needed i didn't want to hijack the other thread but i dont want to make unneccesary threads but yet i felt this needed its own thread.)

For me its pretty annoying to pretty much only see megathreads in the video game subforum. And most of the time it are just 2 same people talking, sometimes they just respond after each day. The megathreads just keep getting bumped up.

You got my vote for a subforum for these threads.

Agreed. The same thing is happening in the 'Fun Stuff' forum because there are ongoing megathreads targeted at children permanently at the top. When someone tries to make a fun thread you get children butting in with childish comments and memes that don't contribute in any way whatsoever.