feral will of the emperor help

what up everyone,
    im blastbeatx from cho'gall horde. the guild and i were on will of the emperor tonight and i kinda felt like i wasnt doing my part. i pretty much just sit boss and dodge the dance. not great at the dance even though its pretty easy.. thats neither here nor there though. i was wondering from some of you other kitties out there what talents you run. ii switch a lot bewteen Doc/soul and incarn/vigil. i like DoC quite a bit and i am aware of he incoming nerf to vigil in 5.2. what does everyone else run on will of the emperor? with all the moving and not being able to multi dot i feel a tad gimped but rather than the same ole QQ over classes and whats FOTM and stuff i would just like some opinions on how to better use my dps on encounters like will heres my armory

sorry i cant make a link yet but if you would be so kind as to check it out blastbeatx us cho'gall i would love you long time. feel free to critique gear/enchants anything my main point is for the will of the emperor fight. thank you for your time

blast

Deleted
    i can't make out your problem is.

do you feel you are doing to little dps?
    do you feel the fight is boring and want something exiting to do in it?
    do you want to support the team in other ways than dps?

not sure what you are asking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    i can't make out your problem is.

do you feel you are doing to little dps?
    do you feel the fight is boring and want something exiting to do in it?
    do you want to support the team in other ways than dps?

not sure what you are asking about.
    He said clearly he wants to know what other feral druids run in terms of talents on Will and also to look at his armory which he can't post a link of because he's a new member.

OT: Can't help you out because I don't play feral but as the raid leader of my guild it would depend on your role. If you can dodge the dance as you say, maybe ask your leader if you can be on the boss full time? We've only done normal modes but we 2 heal, 2 tank and a mix of 6 dps. Our rogue sits on the boss full time while the other 5 dps the adds. See if you can have this role. Also, vigil would be helpful for the titan gas phases for the healing although it doesn't line up perfectly so you'll only be able to use it for 1 and 3 if you get 3. I also note, assuming I have the right profile you've only killed will once. Your DPS will go up as you get more familiarity with it.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stbeatx/simple

I think he feels he's not contributing by sitting on the boss. All the adds moving around the fight, being cc'd, kited, killed and he's just sitting on the boss dancing with him. I have a few tips for you on will as a cat.
    Your t1 talent choice should be Feline Swiftness, the extra runspeed will help immensely when dancing.
    I suggest for dps talents you run Nature's swiftness, soul, DoC to maximize damage on the boss.
    Take typhoon for add control, Vortex is decent but so is mighty bash.
    All your melee should be on the same side so they can stack debuffs on boss (weakened armor, physical vulnerability) and running between them is too much of a dps loss to be worth it. However if you have a lock in your group symbioses soul swap can work to transfer dots to opposite boss. (swap dots then immediately re-apply them on yours).
    If the rest of the raid are easily handling all the adds spawning then just ignore them, your job is to pump out as much damage on the boss as possible. If an emperors rage is focused on one of the melee and makes it to you, you then have 2 options. Either throw out thrash and watch your dps climb or typhoon it away so it's not hurting the raid. Feel free to throw out roots, vortex, stuns, whatever to help the raid. You have a strong cc kit and if the raid needs it you should use it.

Now if your running DoC you should make a macro to target all your HT at the tank. Don't waste the ~5 million heals you will put out over the course of the encounter.

And lastly perfect the dance, you say your not that good at it. Make it flawless. Will be a huge damage increase and the healers will not even know you exist in the raid frame.