Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was excellent. Powerfully done.

It was a good video, but the music completely ruined it imo. It did show Garrosh as a complete badass trough

Deleted
    That was really good, Jaina is a badass.

Deleted
    All I took away from that is.

Garrosh is not as bad as Jaina was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    I loved the part about Jaina related to Arthas.

but my only ''beef' is with Baine and Vol'jin fighting in Theramore, didn't Baine warn Jaina?
    Yes Baine sent word to Jaina telling her something was going to happen. However Baine and Vol'jin both took part in the Theramore situation, due to fear for their own people, standing up to Garrosh would have put them in a bad position, so warning Jaina probably felt like the only option he had to try and reduce the casualties.

Video was great, though it didn't convey the book too well, lack of narration for me was a let down, it's not so clear if you haven't read the books whats going on. But still very nicely put together!

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it, my only complaint is that is lacked references to Baine and Vol'jin's apprehension and resistance to Theramore's siege. This could have been accomplished by adding in the scene where Perith Stormhoof delivers Baine's warning and returns Fearbreaker to Jaina. Otherwise, it covered most of the meat and potatoes of the book

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    Was shit, so was the book. Twilight wannabe author.
    The relationship between Kalec and Jaina (which I actually dislike with a passion) was specifically addressed to be put in the book by Blizzard. Golden explains this in her phone interview with Jesse Cox of OMFGCata, which is posted on Youtube.

So you can probably thank Metzen for the stomach churning romance, not the author

Wow, that was pretty cool to watch. I will need to read the book. Was the timeline up to theramore's demise, or is this portraying events that have not happen yet (jaina's decision to destroy Org (or not...)

It was okay I guess. I feel like overall wow machinima been pretty dead for years now.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    <3 Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Wow, that was pretty cool to watch. I will need to read the book. Was the timeline up to theramore's demise, or is this portraying events that have not happen yet (jaina's decision to destroy Org (or not...)
    Everything from the video happened in the book including the Orgrimmar and Thrall thing, this is pretty much a TLDR version but you should defo read the book if you have the time ;p

The video was well done (although it was strange that Jaina spoke in one scene, had subtitles in the next and then spoke again), the music didn't work for me though. I think it would have been much better without music.

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

SME music ... gah.

very well done, thanks for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    Really cool men, tell your friend that he made a really great job and to keep doing his best

10+ Year Old Account
    The music didn't fit well at the beginning, its was just too "on the face" the whole time. A melody that started slower, quieter, and built up to the detonation of the bomb would have been better, of course this is just my opinion. I'm thinking something more ominous would have been better.

It's really hard to find a song that works really well for a short narrative -without remixing it and sampling from other tracks- though I reallly liked the timing and edition after the detonation of the bomb; the barely contained rage and melancholy where definitely there.

Awesome video nonetheless, is this sort of things that make me want to reroll alliance XD

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Theramore is always going to be a haunting image of the worst the horde has had to it. Its going to be an reminder of what happened when the horde allowed themselves to be lead down a dark path by a madman.
    Let's not forget the fact that that wasn't exactly with the Horde's consent. A small minority actually supported Garrosh, and an overwhelming amount of the playerbase hated him from the get-go.
    Garrosh' version of the Horde is something most Hordies simply ignore. That, or they reroll Alliance.
    Me, I quit with Cataclysm. Garrosh was a small part of my reason to just up and go. When I got the vibe back with MoP, I found myself playing Alliance more and more. With the Theramore event, I actually felt betrayed when we had to leg it because Garrosh was going to blow the place up. We were only there to get our spy out before he could talk too much. Standard procedure operation, really.

Just... Let's not forget that Hordies shouldn't take it personally. It's not our Horde that did this.

To be honest, I've always found it odd that Garrosh could be in charge despite the fact that ALL other Horde factions were opposed to him. Hell; even most Orcs were opposed to him (save, of course, the Warsong eejits). I never understood why they didn't simply ignore him or toss him out. It never made sense to me.

As for the machinima: Great work, great composition, great song, poor story-telling. Well; it's Golden, so I shouldn't have expected a compelling story. People like Knaak and Golden like their 'waaaaaagh' too much.

Theramore is always going to be a haunting image of the worst the horde has had to it. Its going to be an reminder of what happened when the horde allowed themselves to be lead down a dark path by a madman.
    Theramore is always going to be a reminder of what Jaina wrought when she allowed Varian to invade Horde lands a stonesthrow from two Horde capitals. Jaina deserved what she got and worse. It's a pity she didn't die there and then.

While Garrosh's recent actions have been undeniably insane, Theramore is one thing I'll stand by Garrosh for until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    You know, first and second war comes pretty close.

i wish it was more than wowmodelviewer + random mash of video editing settings