Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Theramore is always going to be a reminder of what Jaina wrought when she allowed Varian to invade Horde lands a stonesthrow from two Horde capitals. Jaina deserved what she got and worse. It's a pity she didn't die there and then.

While Garrosh's recent actions have been undeniably insane, Theramore is one thing I'll stand by Garrosh for until the end.
    I'm gonna Godwin so hard here to make a point:
    Do you blame the owners of the railway stations for the nazi's deporting jews to concentration camps en masse through the use of trains?

War was declared. Garrosh invaded Ashenvale full-time. Strategic decision was to split up his offensive attention in the north (Ashenvale) to having to defend his rear (Southern Barrens). To this end, Theramore was used as a port. A road was built and passage was given, but no forces were trained in Theramore.

On topic: Love the short film. Music was okay. Would've liked to see more of the tension in the Horde ranks and Baine's / Voljin's disagreements with Garrosh, but I realize how effin' hard that would be.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-01-31 at 03:31 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Theramore is always going to be a reminder of what Jaina wrought when she allowed Varian to invade Horde lands a stonesthrow from two Horde capitals. Jaina deserved what she got and worse. It's a pity she didn't die there and then.

While Garrosh's recent actions have been undeniably insane, Theramore is one thing I'll stand by Garrosh for until the end.
    Yeah, because if your allies ask you to pass through, you say no. Clever choice. You know without Jaina, the orcs might not even be there any more.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Wow, that was better than what Blizz did for the Fall of Theramore event.
    The majority of Cinematics and fan-fiction are better when created by the fans themselves.
    Truth be told Blizzards has really started to skimp with Cinamatics and storyline progression.

But even when blizz did put actual effort into the development of such things the fans still managed to surpass them.

Why is it that no one has managed to make a video that's on the same level as BLIND yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    Why is it that no one has managed to make a video that's on the same level as BLIND yet?
    Because there's skill
    There's talent
    There's tenacity

And then there's the magnificent bastard that made BLIND, who in their glory, makes everyone else look like wingless grubs.
    *angelic chorus*
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I really liked it. Liked the music too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    I loved the part about Jaina related to Arthas.

but my only ''beef' is with Baine and Vol'jin fighting in Theramore, didn't Baine warn Jaina?
    Yes, but Baine out of duty to the Horde had to fight with the Horde and he told Jaina that and she was aware of that fact. Baine did not want to play his hand against Garrosh or arise anymore suspicion against him than already was there. The Blackrock orc at Garrosh's side did not trust Baine and Vol'jin at all.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Wow, that was pretty cool to watch. I will need to read the book. Was the timeline up to theramore's demise, or is this portraying events that have not happen yet (jaina's decision to destroy Org (or not...)
    Theramore's demise happens about halfway in the book. The book covers events leading up to and events after.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.