Question Returning Player (Druid, Monk, Shammy or Hunter)?

Evening All!

I'm in need of some advice, I recently returned to WoW after a few years away thanks to my friend sending me a SoR.

Since returning I've been playing my old main on his server which is a Druid however he has told me that his guild doesnt have any raiding Shamans or Hunters so if I was to roll one of those classes it would be much easier for me to get gear should the tokens drop as they have 3 other druids that are currently raiding...

I enjoy my Druid and will still play it but am craving something new and like the idea of being able to help my friends guild and fill the class gap with either a Monk, Shammy or Hunter + having the chance to get gear with less competition is appealing!

Could any experienced players, ideally those that are level 90 in the above classes give me some advice on;

1) Which is the most fun to play in your opinion?
    2) Which is better for PVE/Raid DPS?
    3) Which is good/better built for PvP (Battlegrounds and World PvP)?

I've played all of these classes before back in vanilla however have no idea what any of them are like now. The Monk looks fun but based on what I've read they dont do too well in PVP?

Shammy and Hunters look pretty good but there again i've never got one past level 20 so am not sure how they are endgame especially in MOP;

If it turns out that Druids excel in all of the above compared to the other classes then please let me know and I will stick with it!

Any advice and help here would be great!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What class should I roll?" threads here. The choice is too subjective.

I suggest checking out the individual class forums to answer your questions about each particular class. Best of luck with your decision.