Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    After receiving the arcane infusion from the mage, Velshin narrowed his eyes and asked:

"What actually you want me to do with this human?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas grunted as she realized the two weren't ready. The skinned Pitlord screamed as the mage was lost. As if he sensed Sylvanas' weapon he turned and raised his pike, "Die bitch!" The spear came crashing down into the floor, causing tiles to erupt in air. Sylvanas hadn't moved an inch, unfettered by the demon's attempted distraction. The bow still cocked, aimed at the target, "Once this hits you demon, your bones will melt!"

Mannoroth smiled, "I doubt that... In fact, I think that canister is empty..." Sylvanas' eyes widened and the demon chuckled. He readied his arm for a thorough swing that would engulf the room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin had the feeling that such bluff attack from Sylvanas will not work against such demon. The canister was already empty after being used against that Titan from the previous battle.

He let go of the mage. Ready himself to attack Mannoroth.

"Nice try lady Sylvanas but it's not enough to defeat him. We need more than that." Velshin talking to Sylvanas.

Velshin holds his Dawnbringer with two hands focusing and summoning the power of the holy light to aid them in this fierce battle.

Both his eyes and his sword are glowing but this time his eyes are not glowing fel green but instead it's bright gold.

He swings his sword with both of his hands unleashing a huge light wave energy toward Mannoroth. Such attack was enough to obliterate two giant fel guards demons easily.

"Taste the power of the light demon!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "My opening at last!", Sylvanas fired the arrow and the power of Velshin's magic and her own canister collided. A wall of violet gas swirled around the demon and the Light power simply infused with it. Sylvanas truly had more canisters, which she held close. The fact Cyrus had one was made more astonishing by that notion. Using the force emitted from Velshin's spell, Sylvanas had controlled the blast radius to cover just Mannoroth's corpse. The demon fell to the ground and splattered what little skin it had during the impact. The demon, was a live yet, but he was finished. The tether that binded him to the Greystone was gone, as was his dark soul. Sylvanas peered to Velshin and Paul. "We should return. The others should be done soon as well."

((Just noticed this RP has lasted 9 months... OMG I'm a horrible person lol))

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin smiled slightly as he saw the demon falling to the floor. Velshin knew that the only way for them to pass this ordeal is to work together...and such combination attack with the crimson knight light swing wave energy, the mage pyroblast, and Sylvanas canister deadly attack was the only way to win.

Velshin looks at Sylvanas and narrow his eyes.

"So it wasn't a bluff after all. But we need to save some of these canisters for Sargeras."

Something is missing...Velshin start to feel that something is not right...

"Something is not right....that was way too easy...."

He looks again at Sylvanas as a some kind of a warning glare.

((haha the longer the better I don't want it to end too soon I rather the story continue with another sequel than ending now to be honest kinda like the aftermath of what happens afterward and stuff))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hmm, you may not like the ending then... Fear not, for there will be moar RPs!))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "One can only wonder how the others are doing..." Paul finished wrapping his wound. "Lets hope they had lady luck accompany them or we might be doing some clean up work." Paul heeded Velshin's words and gave him a questioning look "Something amiss?"

Gimain was firing at the dragon when suddenly Aldoss and Arinite dismounted there cannons and ran to the edge as they dragon flew past them they jumped onto the dragons back. By the maker!! Either those two are really brave or really stupid. As they landed on the dragons back a bunch of terror guards started making their way to the dragon, Arinite shouted to keep the terror guards away from them. I shall do my best to keep them off you guys. Gimain took aim and started firing at the terror guards, managing to hit 1 in the middle of it's wing forcing it to drop pretty quickly. Come I know I can do this, they are counting on me

(( Please don't let it end so quick, it's my first RP and I'm loving it!!))

Lethean snarled in fury. He'd heard of Hakkar, and knew about the role he played during Queen Azshara's attempt to usher in Sargeras. How many times has this wretched monster been resurrected? the Scourgelord thought to himself amid the howls of Hakkar's felhounds. Dismissing all thoughts, he cleared his mind and reached up over his shoulder, grasping Shadowfrost's hilt. The runeblade slid out of its sheath silently, the only noise being the resonating shing as he brought it down. He narrowed his eyes, focusing in on the approaching hounds. Around him the sounds of his death knights' weapons being drawn were clear as day.
    "Alright," he murmured, rolling his shoulders and gripping Shadowfrost with both hands. His plate was smeared in gore, dented in some places and pierced in others, one of the horns on his helm was torn off and his cloak was shredded. yet he still stood straight, the runes etched along Shadowfrost's length glowing fiercely. Behind him he heard the sound of an arrow being drawn back; the huntress. "You want to play? Have it your way, Houndmaster."

((Lol, has it been 9 months already? haha oomg ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hey just wanna say that at 4 of October I will not be active here since I will have a travel trip with my family until 15 of October then I will be back sorry.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Don't worry Velshin, we're not going anywhere.))

Aldoss roared as he landed on the dragon's hide. The beast seemed not to notice, even when another thump occurred behind him. The undead drew his spear quickly, expecting a terrorguard. Instead, he saw Arinite. "I thought you were going to stay behind!" The mage shook her head, "The dwarf has the gun in good hands! Let's get this thing off the Damncaller's back!" The undead nodded and turned. The two Greys raced up the great Galakrond's spine and began to feel an odd presence begin to envelope the shadowy carcass. Twisted creatures of black formed from vaporous flesh and screamed as the two approached. The figures were dragonkin, the flights bipedal servants and they hungered for blood, even after the millennium.

Aldoss sneered and charged into the shadowy apparitions as they formed. He took the end of his spear and used the shoulder as a pivot to deliver a wide arching blow. The attack decimated the void-spawn, but more began to form and in increasing speeds and volumes. The undead urged Arinite forward with a motion of his hand. The mage agreed and raced passed the creatures. As she approached the neck, a roar could be heard as Aldoss ripped through the masses of darkness. She looked back and prepared a frost spell to throw at the forming hordes.

Explosions rocked the back of the shadow dragon and both the undead and Arinite looked to the side towards the mountains. There, at incredible speed, the Damncaller flew past, propelling fire into the beast's sides. Galakrond screamed as the molten flames licked at his dark visage. The flames fought for visual supremacy and the clouds were sucked into the fray by the intense heat. Aldoss and Arinite stood within a frost shield the mage had erected. The undead watched as the red fire continued to burn, as if a cleansing fire. He and Arinite rushed towards the head of Galakrond who was still screaming in agony. "I'm going to cut it off Arinite! I'll need you to reinforce the cuts with ice! Lodge off his head!" Arinite smirked, "Grisly! I like it!" The two smiled as they made it to the top of the scalp. Quickly, Aldoss' spear lunged into the skin and he dragged the weapon through the shadows as if it were made of butter.

The dragin screamed as the two made it precariously close to cutting off the head. He shook violently and Arinite watched in horror. She had clung to the horns atop the dragon's head, but Aldoss hung by his spear, barely holding on as the dragon swung his head around in anger. "Nuisances! I will consume your souls!!!" More void-beasts arose and Arinite was surrounded, unable to cast a spell lest she be thrown off the down facing dragon.

Aldoss looked to his spear and then around him. Arinite was in danger and he himself dangled close to the dragon's eyes. They stared in fel-green fury at the undead. If only he had a gun, something to knock out the eyes. Surely that would give Darced the chance he needed.

Of course!

The undead looked up as he held onto the spear, facing certain death should he fall. He spotted a way to the mage, someone who could take out the demonic eyes. But only one could fit on the spear... Aldoss launched himself towards the dragon's flesh and began to climb. The dragon was flying down, desperate to douse the flames and remove the stowaways. But Aldoss would have none of it. He climbed a near ninety degree angle, propelling himself from horn to horn, ignoring fallen demon-spawns. Arinite watched in amazement, none other could hope to make such a climb. On the largest dragon who ever lived in a downward spiral no less! But Aldoss pressed on and made it to Arinite, knocking the void-spawns away. "I hope you can forgive me Arinite! But think better of the Forsaken after today!" The mage screamed, "What are you doing?!" The undead grasped her in his arms and jumped off Galakrond.

Arinite was perched on the spear, but she searched for Aldoss who had just let go of her hand. He was gone, into the ensuing chaos of the clouds. She stared for a moment and then remembered her task. The eyes have to go! She turned and shot a frostbolt into the dragon's eye.

The beast screamed further. No longer with the strength to resist and blinded, Galakrond attempted to turn towards Ulduar, surely there he could find some refuge. But before he could, the cuts on his throat expanded and suddenly he lost all control. A piece of metal had gone through his spinal column at unreal speed. The dragon's corpse jettisoned towards the earth.

Arinite for a moment was happy she saw her death approach. For once, death seemed welcome, she had friends there. Comrades whom she had fought for years, waiting for her. But in that instant, she also was saddened, the memory of the Greys would be a sorrowful one, not of honor. She closed her eyes as she felt an impact. She thought she had died, a victim of this war. She had always sought death in a way, in hopes of atoning for the sin of living where thousands died in her stead.

Darced had grasped the mage, but she seemed out cold. His sycthe dripped withe the blackest of ichors as he flew to help Gimain against the terrorguards. The Damncaller, thought back to his previous encounter. Galakrond had called him Neltharion on more than one occasion. Mistaking his power to that of the Earth Warder. Was this a compliment? Or was this a sign of things to come? Ulduar was within sight and soon, the final battle would be raged.

A silent prayer was given to the fallen warrior Aldoss as his broken corpse lay alone in the wasteland. As he died, he could have swore that Cheveyos was congratulating him. They were together again at last...

((I'll post more, but I wanted Aldoss' death to be dramatic))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry for my most unbecoming of absences, but I've been away... I've both been assassin and animator, revolutionary and artist. The American Revolution calls and I jump from the rooftops and swing from the branches. Yes, the Steam sale for Assassin's Creed 3 and homework... All right, back to the RP!))

Darced arrived and the Terrorguard retreated. Ironic that these beings, so amply named, would be horrified to the point of fleeing into the skies. They had seen the miraculous defeat of Galakrond and flew as fast as they could. Assuming of course, it was Darced they had feared. Gimain had fought valiantly and shot down many of the demons. The Damncaller landed onto the balcony and let Arinite off of his back. He nodded and was then engulfed in black smoke. The steam swirled around until a small figure appeared from the darkness. Again, the Damncaller had assumed his Lich form, much as dragons assume elven or human guises. "He best hurry. My lords have need for expediency!" The three dashed for the entrance, towards the chamber where the Greystone was being kept.

Mograine and the death knights held their ground, but Lethean and his knights hadn't made it to Hakkar yet. The Scourgelord growled and decided it was time for he to act. From the mutilated felhound corpses he called horrific forms of bone to shape before him. All around the battlefield corpses rose and the flesh melted off. The bone itself began to forge into one another and created a line of sharp, piercing death. The felhounds dashed back as the wall was sent after them. Hundreds of creatures lay wasted across the ground, split into innumerable pieces, their ichor twisting with the Highlord's spell.

The Houndmaster screamed as his precious pets were being slaughtered by the death knights. He raised his wip and charged forward, "I WILL HAVE NEW PETS SOON ENOUGH!!!"

Cyrus, Anduin, Sylvanas, Velshin and Paul stood in chamber, anxiously awaiting the others to return. Once, the three had been taken down the Greystone would be theirs. "It's never taken Darced so long..." Anduin nodded, "He'll be fine. He's always been capable." Cyrus grunted, "I'm more worried about time constraints..." Sylvanas approached, "What happens when the Greystone is destroyed?" Anduin nearly froze, but Cyrus retained his composure, ""I told you..." The Banshee Queen shook her head, "You were never one for secrets! I can tell when you're lying!" Cyrus smiled, "At last, you remember. And you're right--." Anduin placed his hand on the undead's shoulder and shook his head slightly.

Cyrus dismissed him with a hand, "You're right to be suspicious Sylvanas, nothing is where it should be. You were always sharp, maybe not always bright." She sighed, "This thing will be our deaths either way won't it?" Cyrus nodded, "Yes. Once it is destroyed, this pocket universe will be gone."

"Clever deduction. I assume you've been charged with this before." The party turned towards the voice, which approached with a league of marching feet. A woman appeared in the chamber, She was half engulfed with corrupted flesh and stared with two fel green eyes. "I am Aegwynn..." The corrupted Greys stood at her side and stared with their red eyes. Cyrus stepped forward, "This is... new." Anduin joined him, "Aegwynn?!"

The sorceress lifted a hand and thrust Anduin across the room and into a wall. Cyrus stared, certain he would be fine, "Sargeras has assumed a new tactic then?" The sorceress smiled with arch that spanned her face. "He will be with us shortly. I was a fool to disrupt his coming so long ago in these very peaks." The warrior smirked, "When he first tried to make the Greystone?" The witch snarled a bit, seeing as her patience was being tested, "You know full already then? Of his... experiments with dragons? With men?"

Cyrus laughed, "I don't care if you're the most powerful sorceress on Azeroth. You can spew a fireball the size of Lordaeron for all I care, but do you know who I am?" The witch stared aimlessly, taken back by the arrogance of this being before her. "I know he seeks you. To draw you to this place." The undead continued to laugh and Aegwynn began to cast a spell, "What is so funny?!"

The undead peered up and his eyes glowed with a ferocious crimson. "I AM THE CULMINATION OF THOSE EXPERIMENTS!!!" The Greys were suddenly smashed into the ground as Cyrus lunged towards them. Sylvanas watched in horror as Cyrus began to rip the lines apart, with ease.

Aegwynn teleported towards the center of the room. She met with Anduin who blasted her back with a smite spell. Her body crashed into the walls and began to contort as black magic engulfed her being. Death will come to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something struck Darced as if he were pierced by an arrow. He stopped for a brief moment and exclaimed, "She can't be here. No now! Lord Cyrus-- he will..."

The eyes became a deeper crimson, the Greys stared onward with their lighter hued eyes. The undead leaned on a pile of human corpses and smiled with a wickedness that only could be matched by a truly corrupt creature. He stood slowly, his claymore perched on his shoulder. The Greys charged him and stabbed into Cyrus' chest. Black blood poked from within his exposed jaw and his eyes widened further. Ignoring the blades he swung his claymore in a circle and slicing through the first wave. Many more were pushed back and into the lines behind.

Anduin dashed forward towards Cyrus. "NO! Don't give in Cyrus! You've never had a problem controlling it before!" The undead turned slowly towards Anduin with a hideous grin on his face. "Kill her."

The priest had felt such terror before, when he first met Cyrus. It was in the Alterac mountains and he had spied on the Greys. Anduin followed the group to the mountains in hopes of preventing a war. Instead of finding the Greystone they had so coveted, he found something else. A hulking undead stood among the Greys alone, his eyes a deep crimson, almost physically hot as if to melt the snow surrounding them. The undead killed many, but Anduin had saved him from the Grey warlocks. They had worked together ever since, kings of their respective lands. Anduin had always been able to sense Cyrus' will tearing apart the demonic influence he had, but now it seemed Cyrus was losing the fight. The bloodlust was too great; Aegwynn and Sargeras' corrupted presence saw to that. Let Cyrus be. He's never failed us before.

He turned and spotted Aegwynn preparing another spell. He screamed, "Velshin! Paul! Stop her!"

A torrent of snow and blue magic engulfed the area as Bolvar clashed with Sargeras. Tirion cast another set of wards in hopes of stopping the growing taint. The demon smiled as he began to swing faster and faster, his hammer beginning the hack away at the newly fashioned Frostmourne blade. Bolvar summoned the surrounding snows to his aid, but Sargeras was growing too powerful. Galakrond's corpse was feeding him, almost as if a reserve source of fuel. Tirion dashed into the conflict and locked blades with Sargeras' mortal form. Both men were battered and the landscape around them was indistinguishable. "You should have ran!" He extended his hand and locked the two men in an orb of black. Bolvar and Tirion were trapped and lacked the strength to break through the barrier. "Such champions... Such disappointment... I had expected more." All three beings were exhausted, but Sargeras had an ever supply source of power, the Greystone. The Dark Titan's guise smiled, "It's almost time. Soon the Mender will be awakened and soon, this world will be thrown into the void." The Lich King and paladin watched on, knowing it was the end.

It was up to the others. Both had done what they could.

Terrorguard filled the sky and rained onto the shell. The hisses of thousands impacted the shield as if they were lunging onto a pile of delicious food. The titan lifted his hand and the demons feasted.

Sargeras tunred towards the mountain fortress of Ulduar and smirked, "It seems Aegwynn has started without me. Pity..." The demon perched his hammer atop his shoulder and strode forward into the snowfields. The time of reckoning is upon us! I'll be there soon my favorite child. I'm coming Cyrus!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Yay, time to shine!))

"It will be done my lord." With a quick salute Paul took a stride towards Aegwynn, "Look at you! What it is that you even stand for anymore." Paul's runes began to glow and his eyes pulse a violent shade of orange. "Guardian of nothing, rather a puppet of Sargeras! You bring shame to our people and for that you will pay. By attacking the heir to the throne his royal Higness Sir Audiun, you have sealed your fate! I, Lieutenant Paul Kaiser, sentence you to death!"

He set of on a dead sprint towards his most dangerous opponent yet. He knew he was out classed in terms of magical prowess but did Aegwynn still retain the human spirit that was burning brightly within Paul. He would once again join forces with a blood elf, but he was not afraid to admit the need. Aegwynn, the name rang in his ears as he charged forward almost as if time was slowing, the inferno around his hands finally reaching its peak. With a snap of his wrist Aegwynn was engulfed in flames. The attack did not stop there as Paul lobbed four more fireballs into the calamity of fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sorceress instantly caused the spell in her hands to become blue in color. Her fel green veins pulsed as she now erected a barrier around her. The fireballs had impacted and sent her in a torrent of embers. Well now, it seems this one will be worth the effort. Aegwynn noticed that she had used both of her hands to dissuade the spell and this discouraged her to some degree. Perhaps my power too is subject to his needs. Very well...

Her arms flung forward, sending the wall of fire back at the mage. She quickly prepared another spell, hopeful she would have enough time for this next attack.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clever Witch... The barrage of fire came dancing back towards him, Paul charged at once the flames were close enough to singe hair, he blinked to the opposite side of the wall. "I'll be damned if you kill me with my own magic Aegwynn!" He glanced behind him watching the wall of flames push further Velshin will be able to protect himself from that... He watched as Aegwynn ready another spell. I have got to stay offensive, can't allow her to get a cast off. "Not so fast Traitor!" Paul's runes shifted to a shade of violet and arcane missiles began to burst from his hands. Countless missiles all traveling one place, Aegwynn. His hands shook violently after unleashing the attack How long will I be able to last against her...

Gimain watched as they jumped onto the dragons back, flying away out of sight of the dwarf. Gimain still shooting down the terror guards that were trailing the dragon now.
    After a while Gimain saw Darced come back but only saw Arinite climb off him, "Where's Aldoss?" Gimain could tell by the look on his face and his silence. "I'm sorry for loss".

The three of them dashed towards the entrance where the grey stone was. Gimain looked up at Darced and could see something is wrong, " What is it? Who's here?" They entered the main chamber again, "so now what?"

10+ Year Old Account
    When Velshin and his group defeated the demon Mannoroth he knew and sensed something is wrong and their victory is not complete.

The once mighty proud guardian of Tirisfal Aegwynn now reduced to nothing but Sargeras's minion.

As the wall of flames moving fast toward the crimson knight he prepared himself to jump to the side quickly to avoid direct contact with the flame. He could sense the heat from long distance.

While jumping he was chanting and summoning the power of the holy light to aid him against the sorceress and protects him against the flames.

It appears as if the crimson knight wasn't fast enough and the flames got him in the end.

However, swiftly he appeared unharmed behind the sorcress holding his sword Dawnbringer with two hands and having a protective shield around him. At the last moment he summoned the power of the light to create a protective shield to protect him from the flame.

"Leave your spells for someone else witch." grimly he said

Velshin quickly charged with determination and speed thrusting his two handed sword toward the sorceress
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-10-17 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darced turned towards Gimain and nodded grimly, "Aegwynn has been taken. We have to hurry!" The party made it to the central chamber and found a grisly scene. Cyrus had taken on many of the Greys alone, he was beserk and this concerned Darced. "I'll attend to my lord, you two help against Aegwynn!"

The sorceress opened her eyes to the flowing shine of a thousand arcane bolts. They moved slowly, as did the surrounding visages. Everyone around Aegwynn had slowed, trapped in a violet gaze. She too was slower, but her mind had adapted to these conditions, even in a time warp her thought capacity dwarfed any other. She thought of the Greystone, the culmination of the great Sargeras' findings. The corpse of a bronze dragon encased within, that with the blood of mortal men. Truly this gem would grant a great ability. To truly traverse time at will.

The demon lord surprised the mage when he spoke to her in a dream. She remembered the malice and thought of him as a bitter enemy. He offered something in exchange though, something that even she could not shy away from. The sorceress had power, she had fame, but what she truly desired was a chance. A chance to try again, just as the Titan wanted. Aegwynn reminisced at the thought of her son, Medivh, returning in his pure and innocent form. She desired nothing more than to say she loved him, to show her affection in a proper way and not as she had in the past. In this way, she and the Titan were the same, he sought to become the universe, to correct a past error. Aegwynn wanted a moment, a mere glimpse of time with her son. Nothing would stop her. The sorceress had decided long ago, should the time come when she had to choose between everything and this glimmer of hope for her heart...

The choice was obvious.

Twisted men with red eyes grasped from the ground with reckless abandon. The emerged all over the chamber and dashed for the adventurers. Aegwynn smiled, the Greys were making excellent toys. The missles were quickly dealt with, a flick of her hand sent them in all directions. She decided to approach the mage and show him the error of his ways. As Velshin neared, Aegwynn disappeared and a loud hum came from above. The sorceress hung upside down from the ceiling and her jaw contorted, forcing itself to dangle off her chin. Red magic engulfed her and formed what looked like a glistening cocoon. The Greys charged forward and Cyrus was forced back by the sheer numbers.

An explosion rocked around the Greystone's cradle as Darced lifted his hand before it. A ring of fire surrounded the artifact and all Greys burned when near it. "I will see to the stone! Hold off the warriors as I work!" He turned towards the floating orb of green and granite texture. [I]Fear not mother, it will be finally over soon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Aegwynn disappeared before Velshin's thrust reach her.

"Damn you traitor!"

Velshin is so frustrated by the fact that one of Azeroth's mightiest protectors became one of it's worst enemy.

The floor is shaking beneath him so hard to the point he almost lost his balance. He quickly composed himself.

He looks up toward Aegwynn and the newly formed red magic cocoon and shouted.

"Is that really what you want?! to become a puppet !! a merly toy to that dark titan !! what happened to your faith and determination ! what happened to that strength of yours !? the one that was capable of defeating Sargeras's avatar !"