Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    (( Sorry, i was out of the town for a mission, i came back just this morning. ))

Sweet chilling air of Dragonblight.. Flowing through my hair and my nose itching by the cold..

A moment of realization covered Ralof's mind, his entire body abruptly itched and shook: He was free-falling down the tower. Gar's binding arrow served only one purpose: turning the crashed vehicle to the side, throwing Ralof off cockpit and sending him falling to the ground. He could not understand what happened as all happened too fast, but an urge to act forced his hand upwards: He had to do something before reaching the ground the bad way. He pulled the string: Two huge wings popped out of his backpack, widening sideways. He grabbed the two holders that popped over his shoulders and made a harsh pull, his dwarven glider ascended swiftly. He was half way down the tower top, and his glider had no means to fly upwards. He looked behind over his shoulder, at his hanging gyrocopter. Binds that held it lost their power and the vehicle got loose, crashing on the thick layer of snow covering the ground. "Damn, i have just recently finished repairing it. That damned woman.. Was she not with us last time? Or did i lose a piece of my mind back at the Arathi hassle?" he murmured with a confused mind. Nevertheless, he had to find a way to climb up at the tower top to contribute to the fighting.. He looked around, and saw the huge braziers, blazing up, around the tower.. At each floor.. Bingo! He dove towards one of the braziers and immediately caught the hot air that was elevating upwards from it. It lifted his light-weight glider a few paces up, to the next floor..

A few moments later, Ralof reached at the top of the tower by flying from brazier to brazier to ascend.. He looked at the situation and was shocked to see the huge abomination the former deathknight became. The other two were trying to form up a magical barrier, which Ralof suspected to not stand for long. Suddenly he saw the druid of circle shapeshifting into a mighty panther and strike at the head of the creature. "What the hell was he thinking? Courageous, yet reckless.." he thought as he saw him bounce off towards a column and collapse to the ground. He felt that he had to create a distraction and glided towards the creature, tossing a few cobalt granedes towards its huge body, yelling all out loud "I'm not finished yet you bitch! Take that!". He swiftly changed course and turned over to the group of adventureres, then he glided over another brazier to gain more momentum. They seemed like they needed some morale boost so he shouted "A son of Arathi is not so easily done for! Take heart friends and strike true! For victory shall be ours! Remember what you are fighting for! Remember what is at stake!".

He remembered how his father told him about being a warrior "Thoradin, way of the warrior is the acceptance of death. Can you live, knowing all you hold dear will be lost? A true warrior never retreats, never surrenders, not because he thinks of himself, but because of those he leaves behind..". After that, an image of her came to his mind, and he growled "Over my dead body!" as he glided towards the creature yet again.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((No problem man. It's that time of year :P Oooh, who's her??? I'm curious!))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darced View Post
    ((No problem man. It's that time of year :P Oooh, who's her??? I'm curious!))
    (( You remember Mildred Gladwyn from the ending of WoTG: Lordaeron, right? That's who she is Thor's side story is going way slower than expected, so the current events in this RP basically is based on a time a few days after "Saving Thor"s, that is what me and Dang agreed upon so we do not delay our joining here. If that side-RP can run its course you will be able to see why he thinks of her ))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian noticed the new additions to the playing field, almost evening the odds. Ian shifted his gaze to Ralof, "SON OF ARATHI!" Ian began to crackle with unholy energy..."We will settle our differences after I tear this kaeldorei's throat out, for now I will need some covering fire." He turned to Gimain, and pulled him back to his side with a dark tendril. "I will need your help also, She is faster than I can claim to be...Anticipate her movements and...try not to shoot me in the back." Behind Ian's helmet hid a wicked grin. Back to working with the living, Ian you are getting soft...Ian lunged at the fel death knight and screamed "ON ME, THE TITANS HAVE NO CLAIM TO THIS WORLD!" while extending on open palm releasing a barrage of unholy energy, with his dominant hand on the hilt of his sword ready to last out like a snake when the gap was closed.

Neyira grew bigger still and her demonic deformations became more and more pronounced. She easily knocked aside the druid and warrior who came at her one at a time. Darkpaw trotted over to the druid and licked her face in hopes of waking her up. They would have surely died had it not been for the shield Lethean and Ian had made. Gar breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the human soar slowly up the side of the tower. Not dead after all. Good. Ralof gave a couple inspiring words and began to drop grenades all around the demonic Death Knight.

Ian took this advantage and began to charge Neyira, runed katana in hand. He was able to stay alive this long so Gar knew him to be skilled. Ian called out for covering fire and Gar smiled. The hunter reached back into his quiver and retrieved a handful of arrows and began firing in quick succession at Neyira. She was moving slightly to avoid the major damage from the grenades and now had to dodge more projectiles. "You have no hope of hitting me fools. Not one of you here has any chance against me!" "You may be right, but as a team we are stronger..." She easily sidestepped more arrows and suddenly she cried out in pain. Gar and Ralof had corralled her towards the traps he had previously placed all around. Her left foot landed in a crude bear trap while her right activated a small freezing trap. The ice would normally have frozen it's victim in place completely but instead dissolved her fiery shield away.

Her attention was now at freeing her caught foot when Ian suddenly appeared out of nowhere right in front her...

((Take it away Pk))
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite heard the screams, "You may be right, but as a team we are stronger..." She flung more spells forward, pondering the meaning behind the words. We come from different backgrounds, worlds even. How can he say we're a team? When our goals are so different? "You're wrong Neyira! We all have a chance against you! As ONE!" She lifted her arm and a bright set of lights cascaded around her allies, fortifying their minds. "Stay strong children of Azeroth!" She examined Neyira's newly found form and began to recognize it. She thought back to the war in Lordaeron and the titan Aggramar as he crawled through Sargeras' portal. He formed from nothing, just as Neyira was doing. Sargeras aims to create an army of these things...

The corrupted Kaldorei roared in pain as the traps ripped at her forming flesh, "Pitiful bastards!" said the hulking mound of forming flesh. "Soon... soon!" She wrestled within the barrier and against the traps that have caught her appendages. "Soon...soon! ... NOW...!"

Lethean did what he could to hold the barrier, focusing intently to contain his deadly foe. Words silently crept into his mind, a language of the cold winds and the smell of dirt. Twas the language of death, and he knew it too well. Lethean... Hold on! The elf peered upwards from his spell and felt the cold embrace of his liege. The Lich King was close.

((Hope you don't mind Mex, but I thought I'd give Lethean some reassurance.))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that he had closed the distance between his foe, Ian let lose. He slashed and swiped, but even with Neyira entrapped she still had unnatural agility. Parrying the incoming blows Ian tapped deeper into the darkness pushing himself into a frenzy. He followed the salvo of attacks with a feint catching Neyira somewhat off guard. "DIE" Ian came down with a strong over hand blow intended for the head of his opponent but at the last second, she turned and the katana hit her shoulder, wedging deep into the fel monster. However when he went to pull the blade back out to counter attack he found it to be stuck in the other death knight. "Wha-" Ian was blown back by fel energy, looking around he found a two-handed axe off a fallen death knight So clunky and barbaric, but better than being unarmed Ian took one step to counter attack but was stopped in his tracks by a distant yet familiar voice. ​He is coming...

Gimain watched as the others were trying to best her She is trapped and yet look how she still dodges each and every blow, are we not in over our heads here? Gimain watched as the Death Knight struck her on her shoulder but she seemed not phased by the hit, Gimain ran behind her trying to think of a way to out do her. " Guys we need to formulate a plan of attack or something"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof landed his glider next to the druid. His glider autopacked itself in his backpack. It was too much of an effort to glide around making turns and have a stable flight while rogue winds of Northrend pushed him from side to side on that open roof top. He bended over to the druid to check his life signals, they seemed okay. "Minor concussion, i guess.." he murmured as he looked at the Darkpaw trying to lick him up. Friendly beast gave him an intelligent look and barked as if it understood what he said. "Clever boy, let me shake him a bit. This will do.." he told the tamed beast, then he took out a smoke granede from his side pocket and removed its fuse. Turning it upside down poured the gunpowder and elemental dust into his palm. He harshly shook his fist to get rid of the gunpowder, then poured the elemental powder on the ground right next to the head of Tichrom. "This will smell bad." he giggled as he hit the powder with his pistol's pommel. A blue smoke rised up from the dust and a very strong stench covered the area. Even the curious beast whimpered away at the smell, as its smell-sensitive nostrils were invaded by the chemical odour. Ralof laughed as he covered his nose "Oooww! That stuff's real-deal.." and moved his mask up to his nose to prevent it. He shook the druid by his shoulders and called to him with a stern, alarming voice "Druid! Do you hear me? Are you alright? Wake up big guy, we need you!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The barrier broke and the flesh that had engulfed the former death knight had dissipated in a dense black mist. It rolled around the Lifebinder's terrace and consumed all light. A bellowing laugh could be heard, accompanied by red eyes piercing through the darkness. "The end has come little ones." The eyes shut and a scream filled the air. Arinite fell to the ground as what seemed to be blades drew deep into her throat. "Glaugh!" she coughed and heaved as her artery was severed. She looked up as she clenched her neck in an effort to stop the profuse bleeding. Neyira stood there, a deep black figure with horns like that of a ram. Her swords were now a bright orange and made of metal shaped into faces of screaming men and women. Veins of orange circumnavigated her body to a point on her head. "Sargeras rightfully rewards his servants." She extended her hand and was in awe at her new appearance. She was alive, even more so than when she ventured the world with blood running through her. Neyira then peered to the struggling mage. "Your friends are next..."

Neyira's eyes widened as Arinite had disappeared. A mirror image! How?! More voices came to her, those of tortured souls on a vendetta. The Lich King was close and she knew all too well that the adventurers had to die as soon as possible. She smirked, "I have all the time I need."

Arinite sent her copies outward and ordered them to rally the others. "OVER HERE!" Maybe if I can get them together, we can stop her. The clones screamed with her, trailing into different directions.
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-03-15 at 02:01 AM.

The smell came first. Strong. Very strong. Unbearable. Then came the sounds. The explosions, the screaming, and a familiar voice. He couldn't quite put a name to the voice, but Tichrom knew it, and it seemed to be calling to him. Next he could feel his body being shaken vigorously. Finally, his the darkness lifted. Though everything was rather blurry, the druid was finally awake. Groggy, he attempted to tell the person shaking him that it was okay, he was awake, but it came out incoherent. What had I been doing? Where am I? He couldnt remember anything yet, but the events that had occurred recently were rapidly coming back.

There was another familiar voice, this one further away, but also calling to him. Stumbling his way across the platform, he reached the source of the voice, and kept his head down while his mind and his vision cleared.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No need to thank me.." said Ralof in a sarcastic manner, after Tichrom just got up and walked away towards Arinite. He let out a deep sigh and followed him, rushing towards the mage. "That demon servant will be our undoing, if we let her roam any more." he thought as he ran towards his allies. "And what we got? A rag-tag crew of rugged adventurers.."
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-03-14 at 09:56 PM.

((Lol. Oh god, what have I missed?! I've been stupid busy for the past week, so I'm sorry for slacking so badly!! Lol.))

Lethean felt the embrace of the Lich King flow through him as he channelled his spell, and a slight grin spread across his face... But only for a moment. Then the Scourgelord focused his attention on his spell. Whatever happens she can NOT break through.. if she does before we are prepared for her, then I don't know what we'll do. It unnerved him that Neyira had gotten under his confidence so easily. Could it be because of their past? He did not know, but he intended to rob Sargeras of yet another minion.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Goal for now is to regroup with Arinite as her mirror images lead you to her. The party is in a black mist and cut off from one another. The longer you stray the more likely Neyira will find you and put you out of commission. Once together, a final battle will culminate with those able to fight. Good luck all, and welcome back Mex.))

Neyira's glowing orange form pierced the black mist she had created. She sped through the cloth of smoke intending to end the battle. The Lifebinder's terrace would be hers and a suitable amount of time would be granted to her lord. He who gave her life, hope, a thirst for blood. This world rips itself at the seams. The Alliance and Horde do nothing more than kill one another. They must be purged; no longer will I be so naive to think they can be saved, that the Titans had some grand plan of harmony. Sargeras is right, the Titans are cruel puppeteers who relish watching their little arenas they call worlds. She looks to the possessed fel-blades in her hands and is filled with a feeling of excitement. The very thought of blood running through me again... Adrenaline, emotions! She smiles as she comes across a night elf like herself, but male. Her smile grows wider as her blades raise toward the druid. "Death to Teldrassil!!"

((Heads up Tichrom!))

Gar gave a rasp whistle and in an instant Darkpaw was at his side. The dark mist that emanated from Neyira was getting denser and denser. He could no longer see the majority of their group. The Worgen could have simply left and Gar would never have known. Gar found a torn piece of clothing on the ground that he recognized came from the man in the flying machine. He gave it to Darkpaw to follow the scent and in mere moments they found Ralof and Tichrom meeting up with Arinite. Gar smiled slightly, "I'm glad you are both alright. The shield Lethean has up will give at any moment. She has been fighting back this whole time hindered and when it goes down she will be much stronger. We need to co-ordinate our attacks."
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

In a blink of an eye there was a black mist covering the battlefield, barely been able to see a few feet in front. " So it's come to a kid's game of hide and seek woman, how weak of you, after saying you can beat us as a group, this is just slowing your doom!!" Gimain slowly walks around in the thick mist, " GUYS WHERE ARE YOU!!!?"

On his way over to Arinite, Tichrom had been gathering his senses, and could finally remember the chain of events leading to his unfortunate blackout. A black mist had fallen over the platform, making it hard to find his way. Suddenly, there was a demonic cry to his right. Looking over, he saw Neyira beginning to attack. He was in no state to counter the attack, but he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Shifting into a large panther, he became one with the shadows, fading from sight. Now that he was hidden, he was able to prowl, just barely avoiding the attack. The demonic elf was clearly frustrated by his tactics, but h didn't stay to relish his success; instead, he continued on to find Arinite, Ralof, and Gar already together.

"Sorry for the delay, my friends. I became... distracted. But I'm better now, ready whenever the rest of our group joins us."

10+ Year Old Account
    As the druid ended his sentence two swords pierced his arms. Neyira peered from behind the druid and smiled, "What good is an elf without his arms?" She slides the blades from the wounds and leaps back into the darkness; allowing Ticrom to deal with his pain. "You being together may be a setback, but don't think you'll die any different!" The voice permeates from the mists as does a woman's laughter. "I see you adore that dog of yours tauren, take care he doesn't stray!"

((Up to you Tichrom, you can either try to heal your wounds or maybe one of the other characters has something up their sleeves. Prepare yourselves guys, Neyira will goof up.))

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof was uneasy at the sight of that dense fog. He heard the distant shout of the dwarven warrior, but it was impossible to determine the exact location. Following one of Arinite's images he had been able to find the rest of the group, but he lost the druid in the mist. Nevertheless druid managed to find them in a few moments later. "She is trying to split us apart and pick us one by one.. Just like a wolf, preying on sheep.." he murmured at the sight. He removed his backpack and put it in front of him. Then he crouched and started looking for something he had in there..

A few moments later he raised up, satisfied with finding what he has been looking for: His Ultra-Violet Googles. He carefully placed the googles on his eyes, enabling him a red, filtered vision of sight. Magical shroud was still blurry, but he could see it through, and he could see a very strong orange cloud of light moving swiftly in it. "But wolves hunt in packs.." he grinned with a wicked smile, "And i am no mere sheep.".

If i can get close enough, i will be able to pin-point her location in that energy trace she leaves. But spraying bullets in this damned fog is way too risky, i can shoot someone else in the chaos.
    After thinking a bit, he placed his pistols in holsters, and took his shotgun in hand. "Here is the plan: I have limited sight, so i will go in, and you guys will follow me in tight formation. When you see the flash and hear the shot, jump in the fray and hit her hard. We will probably have one shot at this, and be careful not to hit someone on our side. Dwarf is still out there somewhere." he told the group and gave them one last look, as he tried to memorize their energy traces to avoid confusion, then started to walk slowly towards the mist, shotgun in hand.

Tichrom screamed in agony as the blades cut through his shoulders and arms. Crippled, he fell to the ground, writhing in pain. He attempted to channel his healing spells to restore his arms, but it was no use. He couldn't focus. There was nothing he could do except continue to lie in pain and his own blood, hoping that somebody would help him.

In his agony, Tichrom managed to form one coherent thought: What ever happened to that god-damned Wishdoctor?
    Last edited by Tichrom; 2013-03-21 at 03:18 AM.