Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lethean shook his head with a mixture of fury and pain. Quickly mounting his frostwyrm, he sought out Ian. It was not long before the Scourgelord found his second, and landed beside him. Hopping off his head, Shadowfrost in hand, Lethean cut down Ian's attackers and faced his second. "No!" he snapped, glaring at him. "Neyira is mine! You take care of these fools; I'll deal with her!" His eyes widened slightly as he saw a massive felguard approach Ian from behind and shoved his second away, cutting down the demon effortlessly. A mad sense took hold of him as he searched for Neyira amongst the ranks of demons. "Mine..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bringing his gryphon low to avoid being spotted by the blood elf, Alex dismounted quickly, his eyes already locked on his first victim. Two vicious-looking daggers were gripped in his hands, and as he fell through the air, a transformation took place. Midnight-black fur sprouted, scarred features became lupine; his snout was scrunched up in a snarl as he bared his razor-sharp fangs. Instead of two thick, human hands holding his daggers, huge claws gripped the weapons now, which were clearly designed for such use.
    The worgen landed on his target, a fierce terrorguard, and he plunged both his daggers into the demon's thick neck, growling. Ripping his daggers from the body, Alex leapt backwards, landing in the snow as the demon fell. Quickly straightening, the worgen sought out his next foe. So much for secrecy, he thought, narrowing his dark, glowing orange eyes. Doesn't matter. If she pauses this fight to take vengeance on me, I'll rip her throat out.
    As he straightened to his full nine feet, Alex sensed a presence behind him. Spinning quickly, he was faced with two felguards, both thirsty for blood and wielding massive two-handed swords. He tossed one of his daggers at the closest felguard, dropping the demon as the blade sank into its unprotected neck. He released his other dagger and unsheathed two swords, both sharpened and glistening with poison. Twirling them both, Alex snarled and narrowed his eyes. "Come at me."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

The call was made: the heroes needed to push to the surface. Heeding the call, Tichrom spun around from his latest kill. Fifteen. The demons were endless! Dragonkin and the mage were already cutting a path through the felguards; adding his strength to the battle, he charged the gap and began to swipe and thrash to strike as many demons as he could.

Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen.

Next thing he knew, the mage was shouting something again. The frostbolts stopped flying. Glancing over, Tichrom could see the area where the portal used to be... USED to be. It was no longer there! Without support from the mage, and being distracted himself, the druid was surrounded. There was no way he could fight off all of them at once. Calling upon the forces of nature, his skin became as tough as bark.

A little help wouldn't be terrible...

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite rushed towards the line, desperate to create an opening. She saw that the druid whom she had met earlier, Tichrom was under attack. He had begun to form his flesh into a bark-like substance. "Hold on Tichrom!" She cast a blink spell and appeared next to the druid, "Die bastards!" A volley of frostbolts engulfed his attackers and Arinite cast a frost barrier upon him. "Let's stick together for now. We'll help the others and make a path through the demons. You ready?" The felguards poured forward after recovering from the renewed cold.

((You guys know that room under Wyrmrest, the one with the portals? That's where we are. We're gonna get out of here and face a 'large' obstacle. Neyira won't come til later, but she recognize your presence. A little longer and we'll proceed, maybe we should attempt to group up? Up to you guys. No sarcasm intended.))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian hadn't seen Lethean worked up like this in sometime. As much as he wanted to cut down the night elf he would leave it to Lethean. He saw the group of heroes fighting off demons and saw a frost barrier go up around Arinite. He started cutting his way to them. One after another he cut demon after demon down. These ones were not on par with those during the previous encounter with the Titan. Maybe he had grown weaker...no that wasn't the case at all. Ian had just grown much stronger. He was finally at his destination.

"Do you require my aid..." Ian growled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite nodded to the death knight. "Let's form up and help the others. Once together we can clear the area faster. We'll have a chance to kill that Neyira bitch!" She cast another barrier, but this time on the death knight. "Do what you do best death knight!"

((Perfect soundtrack for this particular battle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88SOwK7Ocsk Two Steps from Hell: All drums go to hell.))

The trap Gar had set only moments ago sprung and in it was a felhound. The fel drool that was once falling to the ground was frozen solid just as the demon itself was. Gar knocked an explosive and lit it with a nearby fire and fired away. The moment he released the arrow he ducked behind some fallen concrete and the demon exploded in a mix of fel blood and frozen shards of flesh. Reinforcements were arriving for the adventurers and a smile crept onto his face. A bear began viciously attacking felguards and a dwarf warrior wielding a magnificent axe was downing demon after demon.

Then the deathknights entered the fray and Gar felt a chill run through his spine. They seemed to be a breed of their own almost dismissing the demonspawn as nothing more than a distraction. Gar and Darkpaw ran over to the grouping of heroes as they began to push outwards to the frozen wastes of Dragonblight. He stayed towards the back of the party and took down all manner of flying demons while his comrades focused on the ground enemies. Gar looked back and noticed that the portal had closed and no more help was going to come. Gar began placing small caltrops behind them as they moved slowly towards the entrance and tried to cover their rear.

A Floating Eye had dodged one of Gar's arrows and fired a strange purple beam at the back of the group when suddenly an icy barrier encompassed them all and easily deflected the blast. Gar took advantage and quickly fired an arrow into the center of the demon. "Bullseye..." ((A Cow... shooting a Floating Eye... BULLsEYE)). He nodded at Arinite, "Nicely done! I promise I won't miss another." Darkpaw ran in and out of the barrier, flashing his white teeth and tearing into felguard after felguard. Not killing them but slowing them down enough so they could make their escape.

The defensive formation the group formed was formidable to say the least. All ranged attacks were being shrugged off the impressive barrier the mage set up. In front was Tichrom in his large bear form, Darkpaw, and the powerful dwarf. Behind them, Ian was deathgripping enemies who posed real threats to the center of the group so they could be quickly dispensed. And in the rear, Gar was taking out flying demons who couldn't be reached by the others. They seemed to be an unstoppable machine. At least until the mage tires. Holding a barrier of this magnitude cannot be done without major strain to one's resources and stamina. How long will she last?
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Just after Gimain downed another demon, he noticed the adventures all regrouping together.While I better join them if I know what's good for me Gimain starts running through the demons as to make his way to the group of adventures, noticing the portal was gone. While that can't be a good thing, but we should be alright if we stick together Gimain enters into the middle of the group as they slowly make there way to the surface, killing demon after demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be able to maintain these barriers for long. Just then, the sound of a joyous screaming thundered above Arinite and the party that was forming. Nearby felguards looked up as green beams of energy engulfed the mortal warriors before them. Some of the few death knights able to accompany the infiltration team before the portal closed joined the party. One of the death knights nodded, "Keep him protected! Combined with barriers and healing we can ensure victory!" Arinite looked to her right where the hole in the demon's line had been made. There, surrounded by death knights numbering around five, totems had been placed. It was the Wishdoctor and he cackled in maniacal laughter as he cast flesh sewing magic on his allies. "MON, dis be de end o' Sargeras! Ya be keepin' up dose barrias Lady Grey. I be fortifyin ya!" He placed a fourth totem, one that seemed to increase nearby allies strength and physical prowess. "Da spirits be pissed mon. Ya gonna die mother fackaas!" And here I, dey were tinkin' I be a wise troll. I guess dis' be how I roll!

Alex overheard the death knight and Arinite speaking of regrouping, and subconsciously nodded to himself, still strafing the felguard, whose gaze was locked with the worgen's. The two paced back and forth, slowly walking in a circle, eyes never leaving one another, watching for the first sign of attack.
    "Come on baby. I don't have all day," the worgen growled under his breath, padded feet making no noise from his movements. Finally, the felguard suddenly shifted and let loose a furious battlecry, raising its sword and charging, hoping to catch Alex by surprise.
    Unfortunately for the demon, he'd already been waiting for this moment, and met the demon head-on. At the last second he dropped to one knee, sliding underneath the felguard's legs and cutting both its legs where the plate did not protect them. Straighting as he emerged from underneath the demon, he brought both swords to bear and slashed open the felguard's back. As the felguard dropped to the ground, howling in pain, Alex turned and faced Arinite.
    "Human," the worgen snarled. "I've heard of you and your little campaigns against the Scourge. Indulge me; I've been in the dark for the past while. Think you've got enough time for that?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lethean, fruitless in his search to find Neyira, had turned and begun to take his frustration out on Sargeras's troops, cutting down demon after demon with little to no effort. Shadowfrost literally sang in glory as its rune-inscribed blade cut into flesh and muscle, tearing Sargeras's ranks apart.
    "My liege!"
    Lethean paused, his blade inches away from the throat of a stunned felguard, and glanced at the death knight who had called for him. The death knight, a forsaken wielding two curved axes, approached him with urgency. "What is it?" Lethean snapped, reverting his gaze back to the felguard pinned beneath his blade.
    "Word has spread that Arinite of the Grey is regrouping with the adventurers!" the forsaken cried, gesturing at the pinned demon. "We have to clear the area before we can proceed. The faster we're done here, the quicker we can get hands-down to business with your little night elf friend, sir!"
    Lethean narrowed his eyes but did not argue, and thrust Shadowfrost into the felguard's throat, silencing its demonic threats. "Very well. Where is she?"
    "This way my lord!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Velirra Dawnstrider dropped from her mount - her mount, and faithful companion, a dragonhawk named Emberfire - and was again in awe of how large the sanctum below Wyrmrest Temple was. I haven't been here in years, she thought, landing gracefully, drawing her bow and nocking an arrow in one smooth motion. "Em!" she called, and the dragonhawk lowered herself slightly. Emberfire's size hindered her abilities by some, and Velirra worried that her friend would do more harm to herself and her friends, than to her enemies.
    "Emberfire... wait for me outside, all right?" Velirra asked, and she could already sense Emberfire's unwillingness to obey, as well as fear for her master. "Do not worry, my friend... I can take care of myself. We'll be done here shortly, don't worry!"
    Suddenly, Emberfire's gaze seemed to narrow and the dragonhawk squawked fiercely, snorting a little fire. Curious, Velirra followed her friend's gaze and her eyes widened... then narrowed in fury.
    Just a few yards away, cleaning his blades after a decisive kill, was a nine-foot tall worgen garbed in dark red-and-black leather, midnight fur splattered with gore and glowing orange eyes scanning the sanctum for his next target. "It's him!" Velirra murmured, realizing that she had finally found him; the rogue whom had carried out an assassination, murdering an innocent sin'dorei in her own home, within the blood elves' homeland... just within her grasp.
    Velirra found herself torn. They would need all the help they could get this day, and she would serve no good either capturing or killing this worgen. But vengeance burned like an inferno within her, and she actually growled. "Anar'alah belore..." Shaking her head she lowered her bow, resignition evident in her posture. "He lives... for now."
    She decided to not let him be aware of her presence until it was actually required, so she turned her arrow on another target and fired it, hitting home as the missile plunged itself into the body of a felhound. When she turned back to her companion, she found that Emberfire had already departed and was likely waiting outside. Good.
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2013-02-03 at 05:47 PM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian focused his power and blew back a group of demons with a blast of frigid winds, then did a quick about face and headbutted another one that was attempting to gouge him from behind. He spun back around only to jump up and come down on a felhound hard with the soles of his plated boots. He saw the worgen rogue, talking to Arinite and heard him say "Campaign against the Scourge" those bastards he thought, His rage grew and he began marching toward them and gave the order "CLOSE RANKS" to his vanguards, immediately they drew back and formed a tight knit circle around the heroes facing out born repelling any demons as the come "Buy your lord sometime!" Then on que twenty plus gargoyles were summoned from the void and began blasting demons from above, while reanimated troops smashed the demons below.

"Something you wish to tell me mage!" Ian's voice boomed and you could hear the anger growing in his voice, dark energy began to pulse off him, much stronger than on the deck of the airship. This time the cold accompanied the darkness. "You best have a good answer or I will turn my men around and bring death to the living."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Uh... what does Ian want to know?))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((I must have read to far into the comment alex made about the "campaign against the Scourge comment :S ))

A mighty ursine roar erupts over the din of battle. Storm clouds gather overhead, and a chilling wind whips around the group. "Now is NOT the time for such petty arguments, death knight!" Tichrom growled at Ian. "While none of us have any love for your kind, we have all put aside our quarrels so that we may put an end to Sargeras! Now you must do the same! You are either with us, or against Azeroth!" The storm grew more intense. "I would advise you to choose your next actions carefully."

The battle was getting intense. Demons were being slayed one-by-one. To their flank, a bolt of fel energy slammed into the icy barrier. It bounced off but made it shimmer for a moment before completely failing. The mage must be drained of energy now... The party began taking hits and blood was splattering. Darkpaw took a particularly strong hit to his belly and fell to the ground. Despair filled Gar's heart and he immediately broke formation to tend to his dear friend. "Nooo!!"

He was then filled with an anger he did not feel very often. Darkpaw sensed this feeling and was able to get up through sheer will. The two had become perfectly in syn with each other and they were filled with a wrath they could not describe. Darkpaw became an unstoppable killing force, lashing out at all demons within reach. Gar was firing arrows as fast as he could and quickly dispensed of several felhound who's attentions were turned toward the pair. Their thirst for blood and vengeance began to settle and Darkpaw again felt the pain of his wound. This could be it... My companion. I'm sorry..... Suddenly, he heard a cackling laughter and when Gar looked up he saw their had been a significant clearing of the demonspawn.

Green tendrils wove through the air and began stitching the wounds of all the party members and in mere moments Darkpaw was up and moving again. Gar shouted in joy and thanked the crazed shaman. "My friend! I owe you my own life for saving his. Thank you." "No worries mon. Les keep movin' on. We got places ta go and demons to kill." Gar nodded in agreement and felt the surge in power radiating from the Wishdoctor's totems. The icy barrier had reformed, stronger than before, and the party moved forward.

Though the party was working together, there was still some uneasiness between the races and factions. A disturbance between Ian and Tichrom was beginning to tear a rift in their progress. The druid began channeling a wild storm and seemed to miss the demon creeping up behind him. Gar quickly fired two arrows at the felguard and said, "Tichrom, my friend, we need to keep our focus on the enemy. Use your animosity on them." Gar flashed a wicked smile at Ian and pointed at another wave of incoming demons with dread and a small amount of excitement. "We know you both have strength... let's see it in action!"

As Gimain moved with the group, he could tell things were not well as there was fighting in the group " Break up u two we are all here for the same thing, if u now what's good for u, u will stop this stupid fighting and work as a team" Gimain raised his shield to his chest covering himself in case the icy barrier fell down. Gimain felt a strange sensation all over his body, feeling somewhat stronger. Ah must be that totem that troll dropped, wonder what others he has

Tichrom heard two arrows whistle by his head. Turning, he found a felguard falling lifeless behind him. In his conflict with Ian, he had neglected the battle around him, and it had almost cost him his life. "Thank you, hunter! I am in your debt!" Focusing on the storm, he drove bolts of lightning through three demons before dispersing it. Forward progress resumed.

Seeing Gar pointing out a wave of felguards to Ian, Tichrom decided he was going to get there first. Charging, he first lacerated one demon, then mauled another. The process then repeated itsself.

Twenty-five. Twenty-six.

On and on it went. We he felt he should return to the group, he called upon what roots there were in this world to bind his enemies. With the demons entagled, he fell back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come then mortals! Lord Sargeras told me of the coming meal! Rise from your hole and face my teeth!! Arinite felt chills down her spine as she recognized the voice. She remembered a very similar one during Norzdormu's campaign in the Well of Eternity. It's not Mannortoth, but it sounds similar. She realized that her castings had been draining her of mana and decided she had enough for a final push through the cavern. "Ok, everyone! I'm dropping the barriers! Help my friends out once they arrive!" If they arrive... She sat on her knees and heard more screaming from the pitlord above. All nice and tender from this day's entertainment. How shall you be prepared? Rawww?? A rune appeared below Arinite, casting off was a mist of frost. The frost soon developed into creatures, water elementals. Arinite stood, now almost completely drained, "Go, warriors of the tides! Destroy the Dark one's minions!" Ten elementals charged the felguards and now did all they could to aid their newly found allies.

Arinite now was forced to use small lances of frost magic. Simple, yet effective. Given the elementals freeze their opponents often. As they should.

The Wishdoctor continued his spell weaving. Focused now on the death knights before him, he had slightly noticed that Arinite was running low on mana. Aye mon, perhaps we be needin' anotha totem? Jul'Ghana looked to his water totem which had been sustaining his allies blood loss to a minimum, but realized his own mortality as he watched Arinite fling small ice lances. "Heya mon! I be usin a different totem now! We be runnin' low on mana! I have a totem for just such an occasion mon!" His Healing stream totem disperses into a flurry of shrapnel and a new one takes it's place with a little concentration. There, a violet totem appears. Purple light radiates outward and the Wishdoctor feels his spell regaining strength. "Aye mon! We be feelin' pretty good now! Keep dishing out da ass kicking!"
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-02-04 at 12:42 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Stay your beast Grey" Ian snarled in reference to the Druid, then a massive wave of demons appeared. "Allow me to assist you Mage, if you are not one of us I would step back...men on me!" The other death knights formed a tight formation and began to pulse an icy blue color. "Let the icy winds of the north ravage and cripple those not of this world REMORSELESS WINTER!." the wind began to howl and frost started cover the demons and froze the lesser ones solid. Once they were done channelling the spell, all whole group of demons stood frozen in front of the heroes.

There may be no getting through to the Deathknight. At least he's on our side.... for now. Water elementals began their onslaught of the demonic forces freezing the enemies in place. Ian and his deathknights were also freezing the enemies with their command over the frost. Their icy presence sent a chill down Gar's spine. This was a battle though. "Thanks for making them easy targets!"

Gar began shooting a volley of arrows at the frozen demons and they were shattering left and right. The Pit Lord above is what gave Gar the biggest worry. He'd been to Outland a few times and knew how ferocious they were. They had legions at their command and were damn near impossible to kill. The combined assault cleared out a large portion of the demons and they continued to the outside. Gar set his sights on a particular felhound. It had been skillfully dodging water bolts and was resistant to the chilling affects of the deathknights's spells. This intrigued him and Darkpaw seemed to sense the same thing. The hunt had begun.

Gar and Darkpaw broke formation and began stalking their prey. They continued attacking nearby demons, but they had zeroed in on this one. Gar placed an explosive trap into his launcher and waited until the beast was in range. A little more... a little more... NOW! The trap sailed through the air and landed just behind the large demon. After a couple moments, the trap went off sending the demon flying... right into the jaws of Darkpaw. The jet-black wolf was a blur of fur and teeth as he instantly jumped the beast. The felhound quickly recovered his balance, but was seeping a green ooze out of the wounds it had sustained.

Darkpaw and the felhound circled each other and Gar began focusing a well aimed shot. The wind coming from the entrance is 9mph coming at a southern angle. The distance is 50 meters. Adjust aim 3degrees east. Darkpaw kept lashing out at the wounded demon, but the demon counterattacked by spewing molten liquid all around itself. It did not seem to hurt him at all, but Darkpaw could no longer advance on it. Gar had his shot and made a shrill whistling sound. Instantly, it seemed as though Darkpaw had vanished and was behind the demon, and clenched it's powerful jaws around one of its hind legs. Gar smiled and released his arrow. It flew fast and true and buried itself deep into the demons left most head, taking it clear off it's shoulders. Our blinkstrike works every time. The demon fell in a heap and Darkpaw trotted back to his owned, tail wagging and let out a loud, victorious howl. "Good boy! Now let's get back to our friends."

Gimain watches the Orc hunter and his pet, when he returned to the group, Gimain laughed " hahah very creative blink strike u have made there" Looking at the demons just falling to the group of adventures who seemed to be unstoppable as they slowly kept moving and killing demons. Gimain see's a Felhound watching him as he moved with the group. Gimain saw this and shouted " What u waiting for u mutt or are u scared?" He had gotten the Felhounds attention and start moving to closer, Gimain broke out of the group. Gimain moved towards the Felhound not breaking contact. Gimain readied himself as he charged at the Felhound head on as the Felhound swung his weapon Gimain braced himself and put his shield up, as the weapon made contact he felt the whole shield vibrate as he was pushed back by the force of the sword and shield meeting, Gimain looked up at the Felhound and ran at it again but this time jumping to meet it face to face as it did he cut the demon's chest, it let out a scream of pain as it stepped back Gimain went again and drove his axe deeper into the Felhounds chest until the demon hit the ground. Twenty Four Gimain smiled to himself and quickly ran back to the group