Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gimain stood in amazement as he watched the hunter take down the Doom Guard, even though Gar had no arrows left but used his traps to his advantage Hmm very cunning of the hunter to lure the Doom Guard in like that just to die. Yet these Doom Guards say they are smarter and know our tactics then he should of seen that coming, guess it was all just a bluff.

As Gimain turned around he was met by a sprinting Doom Guard coming his way While guess it's my turn to see what they got.
    Gimain stood ready, shield raised and ready for the impact of the Doom Guard, as the Doom Guard slammed into Gimain, Gimain tried to stand his ground but the force and the speed at which the Doom Guard hit him at was to great for him. The impact send Gimain flying backwards landing on his back. "You puny Dwarf did u really think you could stand against my assault!

Before Gimain could get up the Doom Guard was already standing over him, getting ready to strike.I thought you Dwarves were quiet the warriors yet you didn't really do anything and I'm about to end you're pathetic life. As Gimain watched the Doom Guard swing his axe down on him, rolling away just in time, the axe missing him by inches. Gimain got up quickly and saw this as a opening to strike back " Huh you say you are disappointed by me, while I hope this next move will make up for all that disappointment you have about me"

Gimain rushed towards the Doom Guard, using his shield to bash his rib cage ARRGHHH!!! while that was a surprise unseen, you might be worth my time after all Dwarf. Gimain then used his axe and struck the Doom Guards leg cutting in deeply as the fel blood started to drip out. So this is how you play Dwarf you think you can take me out slowly, while lets see what you do against me after this. The Doom Guard shook off the attack and started to flap his wings as he slowly lifted off the ground going higher and higher. What you going to do now Dwarf!? Gimain watched is horror as the Doom Guard start flying into the air, watching as he knew he couldn't do a thing.

Then out of no where there was a volley of arrows launched at the Doom Guard, the arrows piercing through his wings, Gimain turned around and saw Gar smiling quiet happy with his efforts. " You have my thanks great hunter." The Doom Guard hit the ground hard, Gimain charged in quick to cease this opportunity, Gimain raised his axe and went straight for the Doom Guards throat slicing it cleaning as the Doom Guard let out a final cry. " While that's what you get for under estimating your enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira raged, "You pathetic excuse for a death knight!" She recovered from Ian's interruption and escaped his grasp. "Enough talking!" She charged at him and grabbed his sword before he had time to strike. Blood dripped from her hands as she raised her own towards his head, "Raggghhh!" She prepared to deal the final blow.

The four remaining doomguards hovered close to one another now, "Mortals, fleeting, needs for eating. Mortals, fleeting, made for supper. Mortals, fleeting, was good to meeting." They chanted as their awesome mouths began to open and close in anticipation. "Sargeras grows hungry..." They began to hurl massive shadow bolts towards Gimain and Gar, fully aware of their worry.

The bolts dispersed and a mist began to envelope the terrace. Arinite appeared from it and thrust her frostbolts towards the demons. "Don't worry tauren, you're free to help your creature. I have this." More water elementals rose and Arinite's hands began to glow a bright blue. "Mortals are not the ones who will be dining tonight." She runs her tongue in a circular fashion around her lips, "Should be an interesting experience."

((Hop right in Meng!))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Ok then here i come! : ))

Hmmmmmm... Hmm.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. Hmm.. Hmmmmmmm... BuzzzzzzzzzzzT! Thomp! Hmmmmmmmmm.. Hmm...

Behold upon the swelling seas
    With streaming pennants red 'n gray,
    Our gallant ship invites the waves,
    While glory leads the way.
    And a-cruising we will go, oho! Oho! Oho!
    And a-cruising we will go, ooooooho!
    And a-cruising we will go!

Ralof murmured an old Kul Tiras sailor song, which he learned a long while ago at a bar, while he was cruising. He pulled his snow-white scarft up to cover his nose, as air temperature seemed to drastically decrease since he moved further north. He landed a harsh blow on the console in front of him, now and then, to keep the steering correct. "This damned excuse of a vehicle will get me killed before i reach 'em." he said, after cursing his clunky flying machine. Gyrocopter was nowhere state-of-the-art: It's gears were rusty, technology old, and the machinery cried out for maintenance, literally. It was a project he has been working on now and then, whenever he found himself in his Manor, and had free time to spend on something other than drinking. "Should have spent more time fixing that damned carburetor when i had the chance. No use in whining on it tho.." he spoke out, thinking loudly.

Soon, he caught the sight of Wyrmrest Temple grounds, and immediately realised something was happening there. He popped out his looking glass from one of his pockets and after clearing out the vapor that covered glasses immediately due to cold air, he looked at the top of the tower: It was a mess. "As usual." he thought, with a grin on his face. "Yet again another scene, very similar: A small group of fighters trying to hold off a mass of overwhelming enemy." he said with a joy in his voice, then he added "Let's tip the scales a bit!".

He commandeered the vehicle to descend upon the ancient tower. As his keen hands adjusted air/fuel ratio, he unlocked the targeting systems and rocket pods popped down the hatch below the vehicle. "Let's see what these babies can do!" he cheered happily while closing up at the battle scene.

He reached at the top of the tower right at the time demons were chanting at the cornered adventurers. Ralof saw Arinite blocking their ways with water elementals. As Arinite yelled "Mortals are not the ones who will be dining tonight.", Ralof stood up at his cabin and yelled at the monsters "Because tonight you dine in NETHER!". He almost had his hat chopped off by the horizontal propeller above his head. He let out a maniacal laughter as he unfurled the steam powered machine guns and rocket barrage upon the demons that stood in close formation. "Perfect! Just stand closer you cursed demons!" he yelled as explosions engulfed the demons, crippling two of them, and one other took a direct hit at its eyes, that effectively blinded it. Ralof pulled the lever before he crashed on the bunch of demons, taking advantage of his initial speed to prevent any retaliation. He turned over and aimed to do another sortie that would probably finish up his rockets for a few minutes, untill autoloaders would finish up reloading. He enjoyed the sight of lesser demons moaning and crawling on the floor, bleeding with dismembered body parts. "Ahoy there friends! Fear not! For i have come to fight the evil!" he yelled, obviously boasting himself in a funny manner. He gave a quick look at the battlefield and tried to mark the location of friendlies, to prevent any collateral damage by friendly fire. He saw the Tauren (obviously hard to miss in the crowd), ironclad dwarven warrior, mage and deathknights on the other side of a fire (hence he missed the druid at first glance). "First non-undeads, then the deathknights." he thought, prioritizing people to help. Then an evil grin covered his face, and he said "On second thought, to the hell with deathknights..".

(( Finally mastery project is done and i'm glad i can spare more time on forums. Hey everyone! I have been stalking the thread since start but finally i can be a part. PM me if you have anything to ask, and Ralof's bio is on the signature for those that would like to know more about him. ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-03-01 at 01:51 PM.

"Thank you mage. I'll do what I can from here to help but I cannot let my friend alone." Gar continued to apply healing salves to the injured wolf. Darkpaw began to stir from his unconsciousness and licked Gar's hand lightly. The Tauren smiled and hugged the large wolf, a few tears staining the wolf's fur. Gar turned his attention back to the battle at hand. He saw Gimain going in for another of the other Doom Guards. Out of arrows I see! That demon thinks I'm out of arrows. His friend will suffer for it. The Doom Guard ignored Gar completely and focused on the dwarf. What good was a marksman without ammunition?

As the Doom Guard raised it's weapon to lay waste to Gimain, Gar unleashed a fresh volley of arrows. They did not penetrate deeply into the demon, but the damage was done. The disfigured Doom Guard looked away for a split moment and Gimain landed the final blow. Another portal shimmered out of existence. Four portals remained. The two adventurers shared a quick victory when they heard from the third Doom Guard, "You think yourselves impressive? Those two bumbling idiots were nothing compared to the rest of us. Face the wrath of the Legion!"

Suddenly, explosions coming from above rocked the ground and fire rained down from the sky. Fel Guards and Hunters were taken out in large numbers. Gar looked up to see a human flying in some sort of machine and taking out many enemies along the way. "Your timely entrance may have saved a few lives here human. Be careful of those disfigured Doom Guards though. They are no mere demons." Gar got up from his position by the now recovering Darkpaw to greet the man. The band of adventurers had regrouped and knew the real battle was approaching. The fire that had split the terrace in half had almost completely died down and they could now easily see the Death Knights weaving, dodging, and slashing back and forth. It looked more like a dance between lovers than a battle between enemies.

The mighty bear continued knocking away at demonspawn coming through the portals. Had it not been for Tichrom and Arinite we would have been overrun by now. I must pay more attention to my surroundings. Gar cursed himself and drew his bow. "They are in control of the portals. Take them down then we can assist the Death Knights." Gar began strafing left and firing at the nearest Doom Guard. The demon began throwing chaotic fire all around himself, engulfing his body fully with a green fire that fueled itself. One flap of it's wings sent green sparks in all directions burning whatever it touched. The Doom Guard gripped his axe by the hilt in one hand and by the neck in the other and began slowly walking towards Gar, laughing maniacally. "DOOOM has come for you all!!!"

((Welcome Meng ))
    Last edited by dangelo37; 2013-03-04 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Meng did not land yet.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Tichrom continued to hold off the swarm of demons, knowing that his friends would need all their power focused on the doom guards if they were to succeed. Suddenly, the world seemed to erupt around him, with explosions and fire engulfing everything he saw. With a fraction of a second to spare, he created a vortex that swirled tightly around him, protecting him from the flames. Granted a brief reprieve, he searched for the source of the assault, finding it in a human riding a gyrocopter. It did not appear that the human noticed him. "I appreciate the assistance, friend, but I request that you be more aware of your allies positions next time!"

With the adventurers all together now, the druid resumed his assault on the demons through the portal. The tide was slowing, as there were less portals now than there had been earlier. They were so close to success, and yet so far.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of trying to side step or dodge the blow from Neyira Ian just charged into his attacker and threw his knee into her exposed stomach. It was enough to stop the death blow but the blade came down on the edge of armor on his shoulder and shattered it instantly. Way to close.. Being reckless had paid off as the blow would have killed him in any other situation, and dying once was more than enough for him. Ian went for a headbutt but Neyira quickly evaded. "Pathetic excuse of a death knight, says the whore of the titan!'' Ian picked up his sword and assumed a fighting stance waiting for the counter attack. He had a slight wound on his shoulder, the armor had did its job, had he been wearing the attire he had their last battle he would be one arm short.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( As a side note, i have not crashed yet dangelo, but knowing Ralof's engineering skills, it is only a matter of time ))

Ralof turned his head towards the voice as an harsh rogue northern wind shook his gyrocopter. He held his hat to keep it from flying off and narrowed his eyes to see the source: A huge bear came out of the corpse pile of demons. "Oh! Apologies my friend! Didn't notice you there!" he yelled while laughing.. A talking bear.. What a joke.. It was not like he considered druids of the claw funny or something, it was just that his father used to tell him and his brother funny tales and fables, and a talking bear was always accompanied by a joke in them. Since then; whenever he saw a druid shapeshifting into bear form, he could not help but laugh.

Clinck!

Steam-pressurizers signaled that the auto-cannons and machineguns were ready to shoot again. Piercing bullets and sharapnel shots engulfed the air above demons once more, sending lesser demons around slashed and torn apart. He focused his gaze on one of the greater demons, but on the same line he could see death knights fighting each other a few paces away. He had a clean shot at Neyira, but that which also would screw Ian. A large grin covered his face as he pulled the trigger, and a barrage of rockets started flying off towards the huge demon, and suddenly flying vehicle made a vertical turn as he pulled the lever, spraying some of its rockets towards Neyira and Ian. "Heads up! Danger close, you damned death knights!" he yelled as he flied off towards yonder, dodging a few shadow bolts that came from the demons below. That surely will lend them some breathing time..

(( I will provide covering fire from above for a while. PK, you better watch out bro ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-03-04 at 10:02 AM.

Gimain looked at the remaining Doom Guards, just then there was a sudden burst of rockets hitting the battlefield taking out the lesser demons.
    He looked up and saw a human on a flying machine Hmmm that's quiet interesting a human with a flying machine even though it looks pretty bad.
    Gimain turned around and saw Gar hugging Darkpaw "it's good to see your wolf back on his feet again". Just then Gimain heard the 3rd Doom Guard say You think yourselves impressive? Those two bumbling idiots were nothing compared to the rest of us. Face the wrath of the Legion!" .

Gimain looked at him " You don't scare me demon, you are all talk, why don't you show me what you got big guy". With that Gimain held his shield firmly and struck it with his axe, walking towards the Doom Guard Gimain was waiting for the first strike, the Doom Guard picked up his axe and readied himself. Gimain leaped at the Doom Guard his axe aiming for the mouth, put to Gimain's surprise the Doom Guard parried his attack with ease If you think those kinda tactics are going to work against us, you better think again Dwarf. Gimain flew backwards due to the force of hitting the Doom Guards blade, landing face first into the ground.

Lethean laughed at Neyira's attempted kill, intercepting as Ian took a wound and swinging Shadowfrost. Neyira sidestepped the blow, staggering back as she tried to recover from Ian's blow. Lethean, wanting to conserve Shadowfrost's store of energy, gripped Ian's hand and helped him up. "She's weaker on her left; stay on that side. I'll distract her from the right. If we let her keep us in her full line of sight, we'll never stop her."

Alex pounced on the demons, shortswords slicing through hide and flesh. The worgen's recklessness bordered on the insane and he knew it as he just barely dodged the sword of a felguard. Being nine feet tall and still learning, his skills in stealth and assassination tactics still required improving, and he knew they would not serve him well at this point. Thus, he'd trained in swordsmanship and in how to fight toe-to-toe with his foes. This, coupled with his short temper gave him both advantages and disadvantages in combat.
    He snarled and dove into the fight head-on, slicing open the chest of a doomguard and exposing the demon's ribs. Dashing to his next targets, the twin fehounds tried to distract and flank him, but he'd already seen this tactic used before when facing similar odds. He simply backed up very slowly, snarling and taunting them and keeping them both in his field of vision. His muscles tensed as one of them got ready to jump, and when it did Alex was there, both blades slicing the demonic hound into three pieces. Before they had even hit the ground Alex spun to meet the second hound, dark orange eyes narrowing as it leapt. Time slowed as the worgen moved forward and it almost seemed coreographed, as again both his swords sliced through the air to meet the felhound. They bit into its hide and green-tinged blood spurted from the wounds as it became lodged on Alex's swords. They continued their journey through the air and straight into the ground, and Alex heard numerous bones crack.
    The worgen ripped his blades free and turned, growling. "Just gets easier and easier."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian gave Lethean a nod and pressed the attack coming in with a feint to the right side then quickly shifting his assault to the left side. She was much stronger than their last encounter but then again so was he, and now with the combined force of Lethean and the sudden cover fire coming from above, even though it seemed like he was trying to kill two birds with one stone, they should be able to over power the death knight.

The Doom Guard that had decided to single out Gar continued to slowly move towards him. The arrows Gar shot at the demon were incinerated before making any real contact. That fiery shroud around him is made of fel magic. I guess I'll have to use THOSE arrows. Reluctantly, Gar reached into his quiver and pulled out three arrows that were wrapped in cloth. They glowed a with a soft blue hue. These were special arrows that were given to him just before leaving for this expedition.

His long time friend Rethgor had heard Gar signed up for a journey to Northrend. Rethgor would've come as well but his duties to the Orgrimmar were great. "Here Gar. I know you dislike the use of magic but you may end up going toe-to-toe with Sargeras himself. Magic may be the only way to defeat him. I had these ordered from the Elves at Silvermoon. They are infused with arcane energy. Take care not to waste them... they were quite expensive. But hey! With the money you'll get after coming back you should be able to pay me back ten-fold!" The green-skinned Orc flashed a wicked smile. "You're assuming I'm coming back then? Good to know. Hahaha!" Gar nodded and the friends clasped hands. The hunter, with Darkpaw in toe, left to board the zeplin that would take him to his rendezvous point.

I have three... let's hope Rethgor didn't waste his money. Gar placed two back in his quiver and knocked one of the arrows. He didn't so much dislike magic, but he was too unfamiliar with it's workings that he dared to not trust it. If Rethgor put his faith in them, then he would have to as well. The demon walked slowly closer and began taunting the Tauren, "Puny cow! You can't even touch me. Your DOOM is inevitable." The demon suddenly flared out it's wings and began to glide towards Gar. It deftly dodged explosions coming from above and easily avoided the demonic corpses that littered the ground. Gar squared his hooves and launched himself backwards into the air narrowly dodging the axe that was aimed for his head. "Hahah!! Nice move cow. I didn't think one as fat as you could dodge that. Let's see if you can keep that up."

The Doom Guard zipped back and forth by him missing on purpose. The fire that surrounded him burnt the fur on Gar's body with each pass. "ARRhhghhmoooo!!!" The pain was intense and the fel flames were hotter than any fire Gar had ever felt before. The demon turned one last time, raised his axe, and charged straight for the hunter. This was the chance Gar needed. He aimed the glowing arrow at the demon and fired. Time seemed to slow for a moment. The arrow flew through the air and gar could see the magical tracer it left behind. The demon did not flinch and continued to fly straight and true. The arrow came into contact with the fel fire-shield and a burst of blue light exploded from it. The demon shielded it's eyes from the intense light. The fire went out in an instant and when the Doom Guard uncovered it's eyes it saw the last thing it would ever see... an arrow aimed right for it's forehead. "Shi-." Another portal disappeared.

Rethgor will love to hear this story when I get back.... IF I get back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neyira smiled as Lethean and Ian came forward. Bullets were pelting the floor around her, but failed to meet their mark. The portals were beginning the fail and she knew what was to come next. I only need to buy some time. She took notice to the projectiles on the floor, metal and hot. She had an idea, Perhaps it's time to use their friends against them. She waved her hand towards the flying machine and grasped it in her death grip. The tendrils closed and she smiled wickedly, "CATCH!"

The airship was flung from the air and onto the platform towards the death knights. The sounds of glass could be heard, but it was not from the soon-to-be destroyed ship. Neyira looked down and her body was frozen in mid-throw. He head and upper arms were only available. Arinite lowered her hands after the spell was cast. "I suggest you get out of there! She'll only be frozen for seconds!"

Neyira raged as her plan was foiled. "Mages! Sargeras will weed you out first! Using his power, hoping to raise petty kingdoms! Pathetic!" Arinite stared at the death knight as the ice was beginning to fall apart. "I'd think they'd be the least of your worries." He eyes widened as the world stood still once more. She was now alone with the voice, the battle around her solidified in time. He's closer.I have to end this. The voice chuckled, "Afraid not, my little death knight. I'm closer than you think!" Another spoke to her, but now in rage, "I present you the power to topple your enemies! Kill them all before he arrives!"

The Lich King will not hinder my plans again.

Neyira was released and she pulsed with black energy. "Now-- that we've been -- reunited, heroes." She grew in strength as her head rose from the floor. Her eyes turned red and fel fire circulated around her. The swords glowed an intense green and veins of the same hue engulfed her skin. The creature spoke as her muscles began to form larger and violently before the party. "THIS ENDS NOW!"

The demons dissolved in space and the portals closed as Neyira absorbed them. The party is now alone against her fury.
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-03-05 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What da?!... Oh SHIT!

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Ralof cried in panic as the huge swinging force flailed his pathetic flying machine towards the platform. It spun in the air with an unbelievable speed and Ralof could barely see around. Suddenly, throw was intercepted by Arinite's magic, flinging the vehicle at a lower speed than intended. He shouted "Watchout! Duck!" as he passed right over the heads of the deadly duo of deathknights. He hard-landed on the platform and began spinning and sliding on the frozen surface towards the edge. "No! No! No! Nononononononono!" he yelled as he tried to get the grip of steering with no-avail. It was inevitable that his flying machine was going to fall down from the edge of platform at its current momentum. Every warning light on the control panel blinked and a disturbing alarm sound cried out loudly. Controls did not respond and.. It seemed like everything was going to hell.

He looked around and thought of jumping out of the gyrocopter. But he stayed. "To the hell with this plan.." he murmured as he fell off the edge with his chopper.

Lethean narrowed his eyes as Neyira absorbed the life of every demon within range, completely obliterating her entire army and infusing her with enormous amounts of demonic energy. He stood, his gaze affixed on the Voidcaller as she was transformed by the energies, growing larger and the runes along Icegore and Frosthowl flaring a vibrant, sickly green.
    She's used the energies of her minions to empower herself... it's almost exactly how the orcs were transformed! Sargeras must have given her this ability... Numerous thoughts formed through the Scourgelord's head, but he dispersed them and focused on the battle that lay ahead.
    "Disregard whatever I said before," he spoke to Ian, subtlety searching around for an advantage over the demonically-enhanced Neyira. "As much as I hate to say, we need the help of the advanturers if we're to stop her." He waved his left hand and a wall of dark violet energy snapped to life, barring Neyira from them. He poured as much of his strength as he could into the barrier to ensure that she would not break through, and turned to face his second-in-command. "That should hold her off for a little while. Until the others arrive, I will require your assistance in bringing forth as many of the Lich King's minions as we can. We'll use the energy stored in my runeblade, as well as yours and the magic holding together my frostwyrm to do so, so that we retain as much of our own to fight her." As he spoke his frostwyrm descended from the sky to hover near the edge of the temple. Lethean glanced at it momentarily, then closed his eyes and reached deep into the swirling void of souls contained within Shadowfrost. Let us hope that my little trick can hold Neyira off...
    Pyromaniac protégé.

The fire had completely died down and Gar could see what was transpiring by the Death Knights. Neyira was infused with demonic energies, absorbing the remaining Doom Guards and the portals as well. All the fel power that was spread out amongst her minions was under her complete control. She was now a twisted version of her previous self... The effects of fel energy. She threw the flying machine through the air, missing her mark, and sending the ship right off the edge of the cliff.

Gar had only a moment to decide what to do. He squared his hooves and bounded backwards toward the flying machine. It had already gone over the edge when knocked a specially designed arrow. He aimed for the side of the ship and fired. The binding arrow ricocheted off what was left of the hull and plunged itself into the side of the wall. The moment it made contact with the wall, ropes ejected out of it entrapping everything in a four foot radius. When Gar looked over to see if it had worked, dread filled his mind. The man was not caught in his trap. Gar lowered his head and said a silent prayer to the Earthmother. We must stay focused. Sargeras is still the main goal here.

Darkpaw trotted over fully healed from his previous wounds. Arinite had given him enough time to recover. The two death knights began creating an impressive barrier constraining the newly powered Neyira. They nodded solemnly and Gar knew they needed help. "The 'Scourgelord' is too prideful to ask... he'll probably have his pet do it for him. Let's go Darkpaw." Together they ran past the smoldering line of fire dodging debris to meet up with the Death Knights. "We need to buy some time for the rest of the group to get here." Gar began placing traps around the immediate area hoping they may slow her down if only for a moment...

Gimain got up and to his surprise the Doom Guards , demons and the portals all just disappeared, looking towards the Death knights he saw the one getting bigger in size hmm she must of used the demons to empower herself.

Gimain walked towards the Death knights where they were busy putting up a powerful barrier to hold her in place as Gar was busy setting traps all over the place, hmm hopefully I don't end up in these traps they are everywhere. So guys what's the plan?

10+ Year Old Account
    A loud snickering bellowed throughout the terrace. Neyira stared at the ground as the barrier engulfed her. "Ahh, yes. Your magic is more than enough to sustain me Lethean." She began to breathe heavily and smiled, "Hehehe..." Her body was contorting and twisting as muscles grew and structures changed; it can still be said she held a female night elf form, but even so she far more muscular. The fel-green veins glew in higher intensities, even through the black barrier. "Blood-lust..." Her smile grew, little by little even past the boundaries of her mouth. Her cheeks ripped, exposing a far larger jaw than before. "Sargeras's power... is overwhelming..." Her blood began to glow an orange then red as the hate that has followed her death now acted as a harbinger in her new life. That of a demon, born under the shell of death. In moments, I will become a god!

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Just an fyi. I'm still checking up every now and then. I understand mid-terms are coming up for some people. Good luck in whatever you guys are doing; feel free to post whenever you can; if you want. Or if there are issues in-rp, like always you can PM me.))

Tichrom watched as the kaldorei death knight grew to unnatural proportions for a women of their race; he could feel the immense power radiating from her, and could tell that the barrier around her wouldn't last much longer. Soon, an abomination with the power and rage of a god would be unleashed upon the party.

Making a split second decision, the druid began to accelerate towards the hulking Night Elf/Demon/Death Knight. This is possibly the most insane plan I've ever come up with... but this monster must be stopped for the good of all Azeroth, whether I am included in that Azeroth or not. Calling upon all of nature's swiftness, Tichrom hurled himself at Neyira's head, aiming his long, sharp claws at her eyes, but not feeling whether they made contact or not. As he slammed into her, the muscular form refused to budge, but his momentum didn't decrease at all.

Tichrom flipped over her head and continued his path through the air. This path was cut short by one of the large stone pillars surrounding the area, and the druid crumpled to the ground. Laying motionless on the ground, all sensation left his body as the world faded to black.

Gimain watched as Tichrom transformed into a bird, aiming for Neyira's head, slamming straight into her and bouncing off, watching as he slams into a pillar.
    Gimain looked at the Death Knight's "come on we can't just let her get stronger" Gimain charged at Neyira getting ready to strike her, as he got close to her she jumped above him, kicking him as he went pasted her, sliding into the ground. " hmmm nice move there Death Knight, looks like we are going to be in for quiet the battle"