Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite nodded to Gimain and continued the assault, casting frostbolts towards the behemoth's foot. The creature screeched at both her and Velshin, but Aldean was still running towards it. He thrust his hammer into the other leg and the beast cried in agony, releasing yet another blast, but this time smaller. Regardless, the infernal smashed the ground around Aldean sending the warrior back into the snow. "Elfy boy! We need to work in unison, help me with this other leg!" The infernal rushed Aldean and the he wasn't able to dodge with complete effectiveness. His right side was nearly crushed, but he managed to wriggle free before the demonic rock destroyed his good arm. He grasped his shoulder and held one hammer with his left arm, "Let's go! He's not gonna let us around that easily!"

"Tirion Fordring... One of the original four. This world has been late to the art of making paladins hasn't it?" Fordring stared at the apex of evil in the form of a man, bathed in black and had wings, red veins traversed the corpse and met at its eyes. He held the Ashbringer in defiance to Sargeras' musings. "Many worlds that we've left behind had been doing so for thousands of years. Argus for example, their warriors were powerful, spilling the blood of my chosen. They fell Fordring, but not you. Not this world, this Azeroth... The paladin listened on, hoping this lecture would buy time for Bolvar, who still struggled to release the demon's grip on Galakrond's remains. "There were four of you once, then five. One who may have challenged me one day, the one you call Arthas Menethil." Tirion lowered his gaze and intently summarized the demon in his mind. What point are you trying to make demon? He, perhaps could have stopped me on this world, but alas you killed him. My greatest prize; oh, if only Kil'Jaeden hadn't been so foolish...

Tirion squinted, "What are you implying?" The demon snickered and turned from his stride towards the paladin. I feel a kinship between you and I Fordring. I too was a warrior of the Light, a guardian of the universe. I chose another path over time and come here, to this world. A world that is able to evade my grasp. And why is that? Is it because I am weak? Perhaps, this world is special in a way. I have pondered this question for many years and I have determined something recently. Normally when my eyes are set upon a world, I can see my claws around it, it's inhabitants burning and my elation of that fact. But not here, my vision is clouded, I am blind here paladin. My predictions have been wrong, that too of my servants. They grasp power from my legions, hoping to take it as their own, but they don't realize how dire our situation has become." Tirion began to mirror the demon's stride and they stared each other down as they created a ring in the snow. "What is your point Dark Titan? Are you confused as why you will never succeed here? That the Light blesses us so?"
    Again, Sargeras laughs, "I believe the lich told you Fordring. Did he not mention the Titans are dead? It was not an analogy." This unsettled Tirion, "The Light is our strength, even if that was true, it wouldn't matter." Sargeras smiled, "My lieutenant is a fool Tirion, do you know why? The paladin shook his head and faced the demon, prepared for battle. "His puppet Nerzhul played his part perfectly, but his final choice was his downfall. Had he done as I would have commanded, this world would have fallen, and this universe free." "What choice is that demon?" Who was to become the Lich king of course...

Tirion stopped, "What are saying? That Arthas was not meant to be the Lich King?"

"Yes, Fordring, the orc picked the wrong one.
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-07-11 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the warrior Aldean getting pushed back by the giant infernal Velshin took a deep breath it seems the earlier blast didn't hurt him much. He prepared himself for another assault to that same weak spot.

The elf whispered to himself some kind of Incantation trying to call the light aid to help him defeat this menacing creature.

Suddenly for Velshin the time stood still for few seconds and the giant infernal replaced by a scourge abomination and Aldean the warrior with the mage replaced by Sin'dorei warriors and the entire place changed to Quel'thalas and Silvermoon city. As if the current situation with the infernal and the warriors that are struggling with it...reminded him of the past when he was defending Quel'thalas against the Scourge.. and how he failed his people and watching them being slaughtered by the endless number of the undead army.

"Why..I'm remembering this now..?

Another strange voice came up in his mind:

"You are a coward.

The paladin eyes glow brighter than ever before not only his palms and eyes this time also his huge two handed sword started to glow.

Velshin shouted:

"No ! I will not fail you again !"

As if he is talking to his fellow dead elves insuring them that he will not let them down again.

"I will not let anyone die again because of my failure."

The paladin eyes glow brighter than ever before not only his palms and eyes this time also his huge two handed sword started to glow.

He charged the giant infernal without any doubt or hesitation in his mind and with a stronger determination of not failing his people again. He slashed the entire side of the infernal that has the glowing spot and spliting it in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    The infernal hissed loudly and crashed into the ground. Aldean and Arinite looked in awe as the demon fell to the snow. The creature was still hissing and smoke was enveloping it's crevices. The armies around them stopped for a moment, taking in the impact. Greys were emboldened as demons became furious and threw more powerful blows. Under the assaults an undead Grey approached Arinite, "Ma'm, Lord Fordring has engaged Sargeras, he won't be able to hold him off alone. He'll need more, talented help." Arinite slowly nodded, confused as to why one of the Forsaken was reporting to her. "Alright, we'll be there right away. Secure the grave." The Forsaken nodded and quickly returned to commanding his troops.

"So, I guess we've taken my father's place." Arinite turned to acknowledge Aldean, "Head of the entire Grey family. Not something I thought possible after all these years." He stood and watched as Forsaken and humanity fought side by side and felt a warmth in his heart. "Maybe they're not all bad." Arinite nodded, "It won't matter if the Titan wins, come on. We need to go kill him." Aldean squinted, "What makes you think this time will be any different? Lordaeron wasn't the most fruitful of experiences." Arinte looked up as dragons began to crash into the clouds and prepared to join the battle. "The Light has always been our strength, it's never led us astray, it won't now." Aldean shook his head, "At the very least we would have tried." He motions for Gimain and Velshin to follow him.

"Let's go and kill a Titan."

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin glanced at the falling infernal into the ground then he switched his glance at Aldean and looked at him in the eye and nodded.

"If I'm still as my old self I would flee the moment the battle becomes hopeless. But, I'm not as I used to be."

Again Velshin got a glimpse of his past in Quel'thalas fighting against the scourge.

Back to the present.

He gave Aldean an evil grin and his eyes glowing with fel greenish color.

"Let's go hammer boy and show that Titan what it means to be mortal."

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong one? The paladin's sword smashes into the once blessed hammer. The demon smiled as he immediately swung again and again, knowing full well his new body could withstand all the punishment he wished, after all the body he was after now was close at hand. "Soon, Fordring, time will belong to me. Soon, I will correct my legion's mistakes and there will be no foothold for the Light's chosen!" Tirion dodged the second blow and made for the demon's ribs. His sword missed it's mark, but flew threw his side. Sargeras simply grunted and grasped the paladin's arm and threw him across the snow and into the skeleton of Galakrond. His armor cracked at the immensity of the blow, but he got up and held out his claymore again, ready for the next attack. "The Mender of Eons will rest demon. You will not disturb her remains, for I won't let you..."
    A moment of silence engulfed the grave as the armies continued their war on the sidelines. Sargeras' face grew grim, "I should have figured the dragons would have shared that knowledge with you. Tell me paladin, what have they told you in regards to the lich?" Tirion approached, his lip swollen and blood dripping from his helm, "We know everything Sargeras." The demon swung his hammer unto his shoulder and relaxed his pose, "Perhaps, but everything about so little. Do you know what will happen before this war is over?" Tirion squinted and listened on, "I thought not. Tirion, I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but you have been deceived."
    "The flights would never deceive us." "You throw trust to the wind Fordring! Don't you have any foresight? Do you not see? Look around, the end of the world has come and you're not the least bit convinced!" Tirion charged towards Sargeras, who in turn readied himself, "You speak madness! Make sense!" TRhe two weapons met and black lightning engulfed the ground. "You fear the inevitable! This world was doomed as soon as I created that stone! I've waited millennium for a single purpose and I'm not about to do so again!" The weapons clashed again, more power emanating from the hammer, "Just fight me! Enough of your insane rants!" "No! Not insane! Do you not see? I'v already won! I determine your every move! And once the the mystery is solved, I will know how best to rid this universe of your world!

"Why not just use that power of yours? Or is it that the Light's power truly blinds you?" "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You cling to hope Fordring! But you misunderstand! My or the Light's power is of no consequence! I created this new realm for a single purpose, I weighed and measured the air you breathe! You are but a replica, a copy! I created this world to observe how best to destroy it! After years of searching I now know how! At that instant Tirion's heart sank and he stopped his attack, he felt that the demon had punctured his soul and his words rung true. "What do you mean, created this new world?"

Sargeras held out the Greystone in his hands and allowed the green energy to flow around it. "This Fordring, is the world you stand on. And now with it, I know why Nerzhul failed, why his puppet Arthas fell. I know now that the Scourge was flawed, that it was intended to sabotage my efforts. It did so stunningly well, setting my plans behind for thousands of years. But now after close examination I have the key, but first... The Greystone's power shot into the corpse of Galakrond and a rumbling was heard. Black flesh massed at the bottom of the grave and began to flow up the beast's ribs. The Greystone now floated in mid-air, continuing it's spell of resurrecting the massive proto-drake. First, this world must not be allowed to survive!!!

Come swiftly heroes, I can't fight him alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    The clash between Sargeras and Tirion was so tense to the point it's force aura preventing Velshin from approaching any further. However, after Sargeras ceased his attacks and held out the greystone to revive the mighty proto drake it became easier for the elf and the warriors to approach and hoping to stop this calamity before it's too late.

Velshin stared at the Greystone in grim tone voice he said: "This stone...it must be destroyed it's the perfect weapon to destroy Azeroth..if we don't act now..all will be over."

Now that the stone is floating in the mid air and not within Sargeras's grasp it will be easier for Velshin and the heroes to destroy it. At least this is what the elf thought.

He charged swiftly jumped in the mid air toward the stone and swung his sword in hoping to shatter or at least damage the stone to prevent it from resurrecting Galakrond. It was a good hit Velshin felt the weight behind his attack...however....

The stone is not that easy to destroy or Sargeras wouldn't be so confident about his victory.

A horrifying dark greenish energy starting to flow from the Greystone unleashing a devastating blast sending Velshin flying and crashing toward the wall.

Not even the heavy plate crimson armor protected him from such blast. It gave the armor a huge crack in the left side.

"Arghh....ohhh." He felt the pain and started to cough blood.

He puts his left hand toward the wounds and starting to call the light to heal himself. A warmth sensation he felt a soft gentle glowing slowly healing his severe wound. The light is merciful for everyone even for those who consider themselves beyond redemption. The wound slowly started to close but that doesn't mean the elf is 100% unharmed he is still wounded but not as severe as before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion watched as the elf flew off and realized the Greystone was key in this battle. He ran forward, determined to buy more time, the aspects were close and they had much more power than he. Sargeras stood there staring into the paladin's soul, You think the dragons will help you? Ignoring the taunt he clashed into Sargeras' mortal guise and they engaged in a fierce sword fight. Tirion's blade was wrestled from his hand and it fell into the snow. The demon grasped the paladin by the throat and smiled, "They wouldn't dare approach, the stone would obliterate them. I houses the hatred of Galakrond and would devour them whole."

Perhaps, demon.

The demon's eyes widened and watched the snow covered ground began to rumble. Suddenly ghouls burst from the Earth and ran to ravage the Titan. "Seems like I forgot about you lich..." Another crash impacted the ground and a rush of smoke engulfed the battlefield. A large skeleton of a dragon stood in the pit, it was surrounded by freshly summoned ghouls and had fire bursting from it's crevices. A large hood covered it's head and the corpse slowly unsheathed a giant scythe from it's back. "I am no lich!" The creature stood on it's hind legs and wielded the scythe in anticipation; Galakrond was beginning to take form. "I am the Damncaller, death incarnate! Your world is now ours!"

Darced smashed his scythe into the ground and summoned more minions. Sargeras laughed while still holding Tirion by the throat, "You think a slight makeover will stop me?! You may be larger, have more servants, but I rule this world! I created this realm, you and everyone here!" "Yet, here you stand, staring at your death, little Titan. You've lost control this reality of yours, your mission has failed." "No! I know whom Nerzhul should have chosen! I know the child's name! Even if you kill me here, I know throughout the eons! I will never stop until Azeroth is gone!!"

Galakrond's flesh was nearly complete, the massive beast's eyes opened and it began to bellow. "You can't hope to match me in my own creation!" The Damncaller chuckled, "There is a slight kink in your plan demon..." Sargeras thrust Tirion away and stepped forward, "And what would that be?"

"I am not from your world."
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-07-16 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin watched the entire battle of the dark Titan and Tirion and then the appearance of the strange undead creature who call himself the Damncaller and his ghouls minions.

The elf paladin can't forget the stench of these undead. In normal circumstances he will just charges and slay these filthy undead immediatly without any hesitation. Any undead basically remind him of the tragic destruction of Quel'thalas.

However, this war is not normal sadly it seems Velshin has no choice but to cooperate with the Damncaller and his ghouls.

Velshin shook his head in disgust for the mere thought of working together with the undeads..but there is no other way.

Velshin stood up holding his two handed sword in a defensive stance slowly approaching toward the dark Titan. The dark aura of the Greystone is pushing Velshin back but this time the paladin is more prepared than the first blast that sent him flying.

He is slowly approaching, moving forward while having his huge sword in a very defensive alert style.

He glances at the Damncaller without saying anything just pointing his eyes toward the stone. Trying to tell the Damncaller that the Greystone is the key to defeat the dark Titan and the giant proto drake without saying any words hoping Darced will understand Velshin's glances.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-07-16 at 11:05 PM.

Gimain watched as the elf tried to destroy the Greystone but got blasted away, he landed with a loud crack, Ouch! that doesn't sound good hope he's okay
    Then he saw the dark Titan and Tirion fighting but some undead creature came to the battlefield and Tirion been tossed aside as they were talking.
    There were undead everywhere Gimain looked, hmm maybe these guys can make a distraction for the hero's and keep Sargeras busy long enough to launch an attack

"Hey dark titan, I hope you're not expecting an easy victory? This is our home and we will rise above you"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hehehehehehe... You lack foresight Damncaller. I don't care what you think, this world is mine!" The sounds of the surrounding battle begins to die down as the screeches of infernals begin to cease. "Hmmm, it seems that you've gained the upper hand mortals." Sargeras extended his hand and the Greystone shot into his grasp at command. He lifted the other and began to cast a fel green spell in the shape of a portal. Perhaps you will stop me at the roof of this world. It's tallest peaks house my armies and will be the site of our final war." He turned to Darced, still holding the scythe,"I feel I know your master's plan Damncaller. It seems their foresight lacked in the end.""Because you have Galakrond? You overestimate your power in this realm Sargeras. You may have created these lands, but you did not affect it's growth."

The demon, the stone and Galakrond disappeared leaving the remaining mortals in the former grave in Dragonblight. The field fell silent and Darced perched his sycthe onto his shoulders, "Let us regroup. We must plan our next move."

The Greys watched from the battlefield as Aldean and Arinite approached the dragon. Soon the aspects could be seen landing nearby along with their dragons, followed by Highlord Mograine, Sylvanas Windrunner, Aldoss and others. Everyone soon joined together in front of Galakrond's grave. Ysera spoke, "We should adjourn to the temple, though time is of the essence many of you need the rest." The aspects nodded and beckoned their broods to offer passage across the wastes. The airships prepared their engines for launch and for the trek back to the Wyrmrest Temple.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching Sargeras disappeared with his stone and Galakrond... the force field that Velshin has been struggling and fighting with to move forward disappeared too. He took a deep breath and sits in one knee relaxing himself. He has a mix feeling at the moment. He is frustrated that they couldn't defeat Sargeras and his dragon yet but at the same time he is relieved that now they have the time for a little rest before their next move.

He looked at Darced in the eyes and said:

"Well..what do you suppose we do? what is your plan?"

Gimain watched as they disappeared, " yeah that's right run away while you can!!! because next time we meet will be your last time."
    Gimain went and boarded the airships, " Please tell me you have a bar or something you know fighting makes a dwarf thirsty you know"

10+ Year Old Account
    Darced looked to the paladin, and turned to two approaching men. Tirion was limping and was accompanied by Bolvar who was helping him forward. "Paladin, would you be so kind as to escort the Highlord to the Grey airship? He isn't well enough for a drake's back. I have business with my liege."

Bolvar nodded, "I apologize Darced, I suppose my powers still need some getting used to." The Damncaller nodded in turn, "Sargeras is no match for our combined forces, but we still must be cautious. I ask that I be allowed to command the brood." The Lich King smirked, "Of course, but the wyrms are few in number..." Darced turned and beckoned the Lord of the Scourge, "Hop on milord, we're needed at the temple." Bolvar mounted the large skeletal drake and they flew towards the temple in the distance.

Upon seeing Velshin, Aldean waved, "Over here pally boy, we have priests that can take care of the Highlord's wounds."

Arinite was already helping herself to the stores of ale the ship contained. The bar was filled with weary soldiers and Arinite noticed a dwarf wandering towards the tables. "Gimain, ale's on me!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin looked at Darced and nodded silently. He feels something off about this one...even though they are working together and having the same goal which is to defeat Sargeras and his minions...Velshin still have uneasy feeling and disdain toward Darced as if the guy has his own agenda. For now Velshin will cooperate but he will keep an eye upon the Damncaller.

He turned toward Aldean his grim serious expression lightned up a little bit. He escorts Tirion to the Grey ship together with Aldean.

While boarding the ship together Velshin noticed a small wound in Aldean's shoulder.

Smiling a little bit the elf put his hand on Aldean's wound. "Don't be careless human, such wound may not be serious now but if you leave it without a proper treatment it will get contaminated. He starts summoning the power of the holy light healing the wound. The wound slowly closing up again the nice warmth sensation felt by both the healer and the wounded.

"Now it's good hammer boy." He smiled again.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-07-19 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hours later atop the Wyrmrest Temple, the Aspects convene for a meeting with figures of interest as the armies below prepare for the "final war."

"What did he mean? All of this destruction was so he could find someone's name?!" Darced stood and addressed the paladin who was clearly angered and confused. "Far worse things have been done for far less Fordring." Tirion grunted and continued the barrage of questions, "Who is this person he's after? Were they truly meant to be the Lich King and not Arthas?" The skeletal drake hesitated and then tilted a nod, "Sargeras foretold that the son of Terenas Menethil and Lianne Menethil would be powerful enough to challenge his invasion. Instead of sending agents to kill the young prince, he sought to take advantage of that power. But, before his plan could be implemented, Medivh died casting his spirit into the Void. Kil'Jaedan was well versed in his master's plan and continued to implement it. When Arthas was born he caught the gaze of the legion and they monitored him. When the time came they exploited the young prince's weakness. They thrust him into a war he could never win and forced him to watch his people die. They horrified the boy, he had experienced death and dear loss, that is what Arthas feared most, more loss."

The Aspects listened in along with revered leaders of Azeroth. "But, Sargeras was wrong. Though Arthas was strong, he lacked the strength required for the Lich King's mental domination." Tirion interrupted, "He overwhelmed Nerzhul's mind! What do you mean he lacked the strength?!" Darced continued, "Arthas possessed great faith and that manifested into an infernal will, but you miss the point. Nerzhul was to find a vessel to carry out the invasion, and afterwards he would gather any who didn't join the legion willingly and turn them into undead slaves. Nerzhul didn't dare challenge Kil'Jaeden's wrath alone, but he felt he could free himself instead with Arthas' body. As you know however that didn't work. What the Lich King needed was a broken spirit and a great power, something Arthas, the opposite lacked."

"So, what are you suggesting? Why would Sargeras think Arthas had that power, was he mistaken?" asked Tirion. Sylvanas interrupted, "Arthas was more than powerful enough creature! He nearly destroyed this world!" Darced darted a glance, "He didn't even get past Stormwind by himself. He was a weak and pathetic Lich King!" There was a pause after Darced rage echoed across the terrace. "Sargeras formed a piece of his soul in the abyss and molded it with Earth that Medivh collected. This mass became the Greystone, an instantiation of Azeroth. He watched this copy evolve, certain he was right and that his servants had sabotaged his efforts. After years of observation he made a discovery, one that I've been sent to stop."

"Sent?" Anachronos, the heir to the Bronze Flight's place among the Aspects was present in lieu of his father Norzdormu. "You were sent? by who?" Darced turned to the high elven guise before him, "I am sent by he whom Sargeras searches for." Sylvanas spoke again, "Who? What?" Darced sighed, "I can't say. I'd rather they spoke for themselves." The audience gave curious glances and Alexstrasza spoke, "Where are they then? You speak in riddles Damncaller, tell us straight."

Darced extended his arms and opened a portal, "As I said, let them speak for themselves." After a moment, two figures stepped through.

The human to the left wore a elaborate blue robe with gold trim. He wore a gold hood and had a staff on his back. The emblem of the Light was on it's tip, he appeared to be a priest of great power. The man on the right was an undead, large and wore grey armor with a black cape and hood. He had a massive sword on his back, coupled with a shield, bearing the sigil of Lordaeron. His eyes glew a deep orange and his jawbone was exposed. The priest spoke, "Greetings everyone." The undead nodded, "Yes...hi."
    The Aspects bowed and Anachronos spoke, "Who are you?" The priest looked toward the Damncaller, "Darced, you look different..." The Damncaller nodded, "Yes, I got a haircut." The man chuckled, while the undead did nothing, but scan the attendants.

The priest looked forward, "I am Anduin Wyrnn, king of Stormwind." Bolvar and Tirion's eyes widened, "King?!" Anduin looked to Bolvar, who stood in awe. He came forward and bowed before his former prince. "Why would the Lich King bow to me?" Bolvar stayed and Tirion came forward. Anduin removed his hood and revealed a fair face and golden hair. His blue eyes pierced the men's hearts and both were astonished. "Are you two from, the future?" Darced intervened, "In a sense, yes." Anduin spoke, "Don't worry, my father went well and our kingdom thrives. We've come to help in your fight against Sargeras."

"Who's this with you? An undead? What sort of compromises will be made?" asked Bolvar. The undead turned, "I'm an acquaintance, nothing more." Anduin extended his hand, "This is Cyrus. He's a dear friend of mine and champion of the Forsaken." Sylvanas darts her attention forward, "Really? So, our people live on then?"

Cyrus looks up to her, "You don't remember me then?" Sylvanas' eyes narrow, "Should I?" Cyrus grunts, "Just as I thought..." Sylvanas continued, "Who are you to be remembered?"

"Your successor."

- - - Updated - - -

((Sorry for the wait guys, just some story bits. You can post now :P))

After more conversation, Darced begins talking about a battle plan.

"I suggest we move against Sargeras's stronghold from three different directions. The flights will engage the Legion's airbourne forces in the air. The Greys will take on the ground forces. I and any willing volunteers will infiltrate Ulduar while the demons are distracted. Once inside we will hunt the Greystone and destroy it, thus stopping Sargeras from achieving his goal. Any questions?" Ysera, master of the green flight spoke, "The Titan's goal, is to discover the identity of the one you serve. Who are they and what would happen should Sargeras discover them?" Darced sighs, "Sargeras exists on many planes of reality, if he were to discover my master's existence it would spell doom for this world. With the power of the former Mender of Eons he can transcend time and warn his past self. If that happens, his form will escape Medivh's death and Arthas will not become the Lich King. If that happens, then Azeroth, just as millions before, will fall."

"What of I and the rest of Azeroth's present leaders?" asked Mograine, who had appeared from the crowd. "What of the new king and his 'friend'?" Anduin stepped forward, "We've faced the Titan before Mograine, we know full well what he has in store for us. We will lead the infiltration team inside as Darced and the Scourge flight flanks the demonic air forces." This caused a quiet over the terrace. "You've fought Sargeras before?" asked Mograine. Anduin nodded, "Me and Cyrus were there when he fell in our own time. Where we're from, Sargeras and the Titans are dead."

"How?!" screeched Tirion, who still was mesmerized. Cyrus looked over slowly, "He was no match for the heroes of this world. Even when the Pantheon fell they persevered. We were there when the stars shattered and worlds burned. Don't worry, we're reasonably experienced." Sargeras, dies?!

"Anduin, let's go. These morons are gonna keep spouting questions." Cyrus turns to leave, but a voice stops him. "Morons?! You tell us all of this and we're not allowed to ask questions?! This is a lot to consider!" screamed Sylvanas. "How does someone like you succeed me?!" Anduin plces his hand on Cyrus' shoulder and nods. The undead nods in turn and continues off the terrace. "He will prepare your forces for battle. In the meantime, I'll continue to go over the plan me and Darced came up with."

The bottom level of the temple is abuzz with activity. Soldiers conversing, drinking, sharpening weapons and repairing armor. The halls are bathed in an amber glow from the torches that line the walls. Cyrus walks forward after dismounting a red drake and yells, "Who's in charge here?!" The halls turn their gaze to him. The undead was very large and his weapons inspired fear into their hearts. Power seemed to radiate from the undead's feet and permeate the armor of the armies present. Aldean and Airnite of the Grey beckon all present Horde and Alliance heroes to them and they approach the creature.

"We are in command here. What's your business undead?" Cyrus eyed the man and woman, one was a warrior that wielded two hammers, but his hand seemed damaged and was wrapped in bandages. The other was a mage, she had no cape or elaborate wear, a battle mage's garment, something Cyrus could respect in a caster. "My name is Cyrus and I come to debrief you on our situation." Aldean squinted, "Who are you to debrief us?" Cyrus chuckled, "Let's just say I'm a friend of Darced's."

((Alright, so you guys were below and didn't hear what transpired above. Feel free to gather and we'll go over the battle plan in more detail and be on our way to Ulduar. The final battle in the War of the Greys series! The end is coming soon and it's epic conclusion!))

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin just finished drinking his water while overhearing the conversation between the undead and Aldean. He approaches the undead who call himself Cyrus.

Calmly said: "Calm yourself Aldean and let the undead continue."

He stares at the undead from down to up. "Please pardon Aldean's outburst he is still not recovered from our last battle. However, you should understand that we just came back from a deadly battle."

Velshin paused for few seconds then asked: "So what is the plan? but before that how can we trust you and your friend Darced? what if you guys are nothing but a trap been set by the dark titan?"

Velshin felt the same uneasniss toward Cyrus that he felt from Darce earlier. This could be a trap and the blood elf paladin is not dropping his guard just because they are resting from the previous battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyrus eyed the paladin and his look turned grim. "If you don't trust Darced, why are you here? If I guess right, you and your friends here have been following his plan all along, or did you not get that?" He paused as Arinite began to speak, "In any case, I trust whatever information you have could be confirmed with the Aspects and other leaders?" Cyrus nodded to the mage, "Naturally." She spoke again, "Good, that means if you're lying, we can kill you." Cyrus burst laughing, "Hah! I like you. You remind me of someone I once knew..." He cupped his left hand and pounded his right fist into it, as if saying Onto business. "Alright, I trust you Greys have been amply prepared by now, demons aren't a foe to be taken lightly." The Greys began to gather in front of Cyrus now convinced he was no saboteur. "We're going to strike from multiple directions on the Titan ruin of Ulduar. Sargeras has taken up position in these halls so he can safeguard the Greystone from our grubby mortal hands." He made a gesture as if his hands were wobbling, "But, here's something he didn't count on..." The armies listened in, expecting some great scheme in mind. "HE MESSED WITH THE HEART OF LORDAERON, OUR HOME! HE'LL BE CRAWLING ON HIS KNEES BEFORE US!! WE'RE GONNA DROWN IN THE BLOOD OF A TITAN TONIGHT!!!" There was a deep silence, the outburst wasn't expected. But, this wasn't a silence born by shock, undead and man alike began to feel chills run down their spines, it was as if Cyrus had implanted the very essence of rage and pride into them; almost as if he had done this before, kill a Titan.

"Now! I expect such fine men and women of the northern kingdom to hold the line while we infiltrate Sargeras' keep. The dragons will take the skies so you won't have to worry about their flyers. The occasional infernal may make it through, but they'll fall off the cliffs or onto your laps. You all will mobilize in the mountain pass leading to the city and march forward, feinting an attack..."

"Won;t he expect that?" asked Aldean. Cyrus nodded, "I thought the same, but it seems that he isn't as level headed as one would think. He's desperate, Sargeras knows he's got Lordaeron's elite on his ass." He began to pace confidently before the armies, "You'll engage the bulk of his forces and cause a real stir. You and the dragons need to make him worry, otherwise, he won't come out. Once outside, our infiltration team can make inside and destroy the Greystone."

Arinite interrupted, "We tried to destroy it in the our last battle. It defended itself, almost as if it had a mind of its own. How would you destroy that?" Cyrus faced the mage, "Let us worry about that. All you need to do is kill a few thousand demons. No pressure." "You're not fighting with us?" Cyrus was about to answer when something caught his eye. He quickly walked forward and past the mass of soldiers. They made way for him curious as to what caught his undivided attention. He stopped in front of a woman, a Grey who looked with a concerned look. Cyrus stared at her and spoke, "How much of that did you hear?"

The woman was wide-eyed. "Wh--what..?" Cyrus grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air. Aldean rushed forward, "Hey! Stop it!" Cyrus began to scream, "How much did HE hear?!" The woman went limp and began to speak in a progressively deeper voice. " I found you..." Black smoke arose from the woman and Cyrus dropped her to the floor. Aldean had stopped and the temple was in awe. The woman began to contort and blacken, "How did you see through my disguise so easily? What gave me away?" Cyrus calmed down and answered, "We've done this before you bastard." The woman's eyes widened and her true form was revealed, a black ooze with arms and a gaping mouth. "So, the pain I felt, it was that sword... Cyrus chuckled, "No, demon. That was Shalamayne..." Again the demon spoke, "Regardless, once the Greystone has finished it's job, that stabbing pain will have never happened." Arinite yelled, "It's Sargeras!"

The ooze screeched, "Well, it seems my former servants have gained some foresight after all... But still, they won't reach me in time, hybrid."Cyrus' eyes narrowed, "You called me that before too, why Hybrid?" "The son of man and orc, of darkness and Light, Hybrid seems a fitting name." "You've done your homework, but that won;t be enough to stop us." "Oh, really? You best be moving then, the ritual is nearly completed and your mother is on the verge of birthing you... There was silence for a moment, "I will do what I should have long ago and erase your name from the history books. You will not fool me again!" Cyrus unsheathed his sword and sliced the ooze in half, leaving it to smolder and decay.

"Alright... That's bad. We need to get moving, everyone on their ships! An volunteers for infiltration come with me!!!"

((Heroes can choose to join the Grey's ground assault or the infiltration team. The ground assault will be a massive war in the Snow Peaks, while the infiltration team will experience a brutal like dungeon. Both have their perils and rewards and both will be told. So, feel free to either follow Cyrus or Aldean, we have a war to fight.))

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin listened to Cyrus plans but he didn't turn his eye away from the undead not even once, studying him carefully. After Cyrus sliced the demon in half Velshin finished it off with his own slash by his own huge sword.

Again he looks at Cyrus eye to eye and said: "I will come with you undead."

His eyes glow fel green brightly. He said with a serious grim tone: "If you ever try anything funny undead...your head is mine."

Velshin still doesn't trust the undead Cyrus but he will go with him for two reasons the first one is to finally destroy the Greystone and put an end to this madness. The other reason is to keep an eye upon Cyrus to see what he truely is and what he is after. Unlike most of the young Grey mortals army Velshin is over 100 years old and very experienced when it comes to know and read people.

(Velshin will join Cyrus the infiltration group oh yeah !! lets rock )

Gimain finishes his Dwarven stout, "why thank you kind mage for the round of drinks, next one will be on me". With that they arrive at the temple and get off the airship where everyone is waiting for orders and a plan of attack. Gimain moves closer to Cyrus to hear better. When all of a sudden he attacks a lady which turned out to be a spy. How did he detect him tho?. " I shall put my axe and shield to good use, I want to help lead the ground assault, plus I can make a name for myself".

10+ Year Old Account
    "Let's go! Let's go! All aboard! Next stop, Ulduar, city of evil!!" The Greys were scurrying to get onto the airships, both Forsaken and living massing on both faction's vessels. After fighting with one another since Lordaeron the Greys have become a single entity rather than a family at war. Undead were piling with their living cousins onto the renowned Skybreaker as Arinite overlooked the preparations of her vessel, Muradin would kill me if he saw undead on his ship... Aldean and Gimain had boarded sooner and were about to meet with the naval captains before departure. They were present in the ship's helm and were going over boarding possibilities and assigning units to guard. Aldean had volunteered to lead the sky guard as he had in Lordaeron and had prepared his leather helmet with goggles. Arinite came down from the deck and addressed the captains, both Forsaken and men. "Ladies and gentlemen, the day of reckoning is here." The captains and Aldean nodded, "Today is the day we avenge our fallen brothers and sisters. We also have a debt to repay." Aldean's eyebrow rose, "Debt?" Arinite smirked, "Sargeras claims he created us, gave us some sort of power to use that took Causis away from us. But, because of that, we came together. We're a united front now and poised to strike at the Legion. So, we have a debt to repay, to Causis, may he rest in peace." Aldean shook his head slightly, "Let's not be so hasty. We still don't know what happened to him and Sargeras." The optimism that had been building in the room had suddenly died. "Why is it Causis was the one possessed? Did he know something we didn't? How do we know he didn't help the demons? Let's not thank him just yet." Arinite looked shocked, "How could you even consider that? He was your father! A paladin at that! He'd never consort with demons!" Aldean smirked, "Yeah, because paladins never go bad..." Arinite sighed realizing Aldean was right, she had no right to honor Causis, she hadn't realized any connection between Causis and Sargeras, she had been too focused on coordinating battles. "Let's repay another debt. Sargeras created us, it's only fair we repay him in kind, the only way we know how." Arinite looked puzzled, "Showing him what his creations can do. We're gonna be the ones to kill him, today!"

"The Greys are moving out, we best get moving if we're going to beat them there." Anduin and company were surprised to see Cyrus so quickly, let alone one adventurer. "There was a Legion spy downstairs, Sargeras knows our plan. Get the flights ready, we move out now!" Anduin nodded, "Alright, to Ulduar to go..."