Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your biggest dark bargain absorb

Simple question, what is your biggest ever absorb when using dark bargain and where was it (pve/pvp)

I would give some numbers myself but I don't play much on him and don't really get significant absorbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

I was doing H Firelands with my guildies for fun and somehow I got hit by a darkbargain tick for 1.3m damage in baleroc. That's the highest I've got.

I tried solo soaking an Unseen Strike on Heroic 10, it did not end well for me, was only a 250k tick but I had Windstep as well, I died horribly fast.
    Tenser @ EU-Auchindoun
    Officer of <WTFlux> 2-day-weekend-raiding-guild, T14: 8/16HC, T15: 2/13H
    Warlock POV - streaming raids on sat/sun 10am-2pm GMT+1

While im not so sure about highest, on our second Blade Lord kill, we hit berserk at like 500k health. Our Warlock used Dark Bargain to gain enough time to down the boss- he died after but hey, epic win is epic.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Lightbringer
    Garalon enrage and blade lord unseen strike on 25man heroic will hit the hardest. On Garalon you will be able to buy time to maybe cause a kill, and there's no real point in trying to solo soak on Blade lord seeing as it will take a lot of timing and external cds for you to survive (Dark bargain, unending resolve, pain surpression, and power word: barrier on soak, and shadow bulwark, rallying cry, hand of sac, life cocoon, dark regeneration, and focused single target healing during damaging ticks).
    A feral druid can however solo soak the unseen strike on 25man heroic without the need for external cds, which is pretty hilarious to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    A feral druid can however solo soak the unseen strike on 25man heroic without the need for external cds, which is pretty hilarious to be honest.
    I would like to know how that is accomplished.
    Warlock DOT Haste Spreadsheet 5.4 - Level 90

Quote Originally Posted by Keldion View Post
    Ferals have %75 damage reduction with CD's they also have might of ursoc and bearform. -they have high armor-

I got around 4m absorb in a temple of kot'mogu. I think that's like a 250k dot or something ?

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldion View Post
    Dispersion from symbiosis as well as high armor (bear form), barkskin, shield wall, and might of ursoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Dispersion from symbiosis as well as high armor (bear form), barkskin, shield wall, and might of ursoc.
    Wouldn't dispersion suffice then? with 90% damage reduction you would take a 450k hit before armor mitigation (multiplicative), so yeah, bear have way more than that

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Miseinen View Post
    Wouldn't dispersion suffice then? with 90% damage reduction you would take a 450k hit before armor mitigation (multiplicative), so yeah, bear have way more than that
    It hits for 11,25 million on heroic 25man.

Well I don't know the exact absorb but on my first heroic elegon kill with my last guild was with me being the only one alive with dark bargain up. Always a good feeling. :P

I've managed to push 1.6mill in a Twin Peaks once. Needless to say I was pretty dead after the 8 seconds.

How do you get to know the absorb amount?

garalon enrage >< not fun
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

Garalon enrage. 0.5%. Everybody dies. Drain Souling during Dark Bargain to save the day
    www.youtube.com/Spygnesy
    Soloing as a warlock.

@ Leyrhao
    Pretty sure recount could do the trick?
    Last edited by Staffreak; 2013-01-29 at 10:24 PM.

Yea a H Garalon Enrage 10mil.

Our warlock as well on H Garalon 10 enrage managed to get us a kill while our pallies got raped through bubble. Can't say how much damage the ticks are worth, but I'm sure it's a decent amount. He did maybe half a second after the boss (popped DB a little too early).

About 5 million when Garalon enraged.