Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    But throwing money at it doesn't make shitty parents better parents.
    If there was ever a justification for social engineering, this would be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It possible but I see whites more often are unaffected by it. Racism more of a big deal if you're the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If there was ever a justification for social engineering, this would be it.
    I mean, look at certain people that have won the lottery (a certain woman in Detroit comes to mind).

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    The only reason it wouldn´t be the same is due to the attention racism against other ethnicities have gained in recent history, and that "we" - western civilization - aren´t so accustomed to it (again a matter of knowing history). Besides that racism is racism, and it doesn´t become "reverse racism" because its against white people (the only thing I can think of that would be "reverse racism" is treating a specific group extra well as opposed to bad).
    Sorry but when it's a racist crime against white people here in Belgium you barely hear about it but when it's against a muslim or a black person it gets blown up in the media.

Yes it's possible. Do we ever hear about it? No, no really. We live in a time when white guilt is fashionable, honourable and moral; that's why. Feel free to blame universities or as they should be known having completed a university course lately, Liberal Brainwashing Institutions (and I say that being Liberal in pretty much everything to a degree, beyond the economy).

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Not in the Western world. Racism is not only prejudice against a group of people for their skin color, it's the ability and power to oppress them because of it. Whites cannot be oppressed in the western world because they, and only they have power and privilege over minorities solely because of their skin color. A lot of white people are unaware or completely ignore this fact, but it doesn't change anything. You are treated better everywhere you go simply because you're white. Racism will only start to go away when white people can accept their privilege and realize that they have a significant advantage over others because of race.

http://racism-education.tumblr.com/p...m-doesnt-exist

I really don't expect other white people to ever listen to this though, and will probably be attacked for posting this.
    That article i the biggest load of horse crap i've ever read. "White people can never call someone else racist against them because that ‘someone else’ does not have the power to OPPRESS them. The person has the power to be mean.To hurt feelings.But not to OPPRESS."

So when a bunch of black people light a kid on fire because he's white that isn't racism? The new black panther party who yells "death to the white crackers" isn't racism? The white people getting murdered, tortured, getting everything taken from them because they're white isn't racism? I smell bullshit.

Source on the boy being lit on fire (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...harged-attack/)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do not think it is possible with history being what it is, sure you could try but it would be a laughable attempt at best.
    How would you even approach that? "haha your people are so weak compared to us, despite the fact your people have dominated the last 2000 years of human history"?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Here in Belgium you are actually able to get a house faster from the OCMW if you're not white so i believe that argument s untrue. Why is it not equatable? White people still get killed in south africa because they're white.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 03:28 PM ----------

I'm just flabbergasted by the people who believe you can't be racist against white people or that "it's not the same".
    No need to be flabbergasted, just chalk them up as stupid people and move on.

Deleted
    What is this. Of course it's possible, why is this even up for questioning.

Black people are the most racist. They will never let the past go. BET, Black History Month, Black only dating websites, etc. If white people did that sort of thing, it would be followed with huge lawsuits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but when it's a racist crime against white people here in Belgium you barely hear about it but when it's against a muslim or a black person it gets blown up in the media.
    Complain to the media then. I would assume its because its easier to tell wether its actually a hate crime in the case of a "muslim", or the media just rides a wave. Still doesn´t make it race related, since a person of a specific race can still be born in the country or adopted into the country without having said negative elements.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Black people are the most racist. They will never let the past go. BET, Black History Month, Black only dating websites, etc. If white people did that sort of thing, it would be followed with huge lawsuits.
    You don't think there are white dating only websites?

Deleted
    Yes it is possible, every racist, doesn't matter if white, black or something else.

Racists are scum and shouldnt exist in the first place, they exist in all cultural groups.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    You do know if there are "black only" dating sites you can sue them yourself for racism. Its the same with alot of other things however due to history - WW2 persecutions and American slave trade history to name two things - there is alot of guilt that has to be processed for some.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You do know if there are "black only" dating sites you can sue them yourself for racism. Its the same with alot of other things however due to history - WW2 persecutions and American slave trade history to name two things - there is alot of guilt that has to be processed for some.
    Can you though? I've seen Muslim dating websites, White dating websites, Black dating websites etc. I think they're all legit.

That article i the biggest load of horse crap i've ever read. "White people can never call someone else racist against them because that ‘someone else’ does not have the power to OPPRESS them. The person has the power to be mean.To hurt feelings.But not to OPPRESS."

So when a bunch of black people light a kid on fire because he's white that isn't racism? The new black panther party who yells "death to the white crackers" isn't racism? The white people getting murdered, tortured, getting everything taken from them because they're white isn't racism? I smell bullshit.

Source on the boy being lit on fire (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...harged-attack/)
    Yeah... this is the kind of crazy, illogical bullshit that comes with treating ... certain ideologies as if they are worthy of any kind of respect.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because it is not, and is -never- as simple as that. If impoverishment makes a person more likely to commit a crime (a known fact), then it would follow that rectifying the impoverishment would decrease instances of crime, period.

Social Sciences 101.
    It seems you stopped at 101 though. What is your solution to eliminating poverty in largely black area's?

Housing projects targetted to help eliminate certain bills? Done already - I personally own houses that I rent to section 8 here in the USA and have seen it first hand

Grants targeting minorities to help them get into college or better schools? Already done

Cash, food, and other expenses paid for, as well as numerous laws that force employers to have a certain # of minority candidates whether they are better qualified or not? Already in place.

There has to be a line somewhere, you can lead a horse to water I believe the quote is. Some time, some day, another MLK will step up or hell, maybe someone will listen to Bill Cosby. Blacks have to stop the culture of murder, violence, being pregnant at 16, doing drugs, and "Ima get mine". Black leaders now just don't have it, they condemned Cosby when he called out the trashy youth culture.

Fathers need to be in households- you took social science 101 clearly, tell me the stats about how successful children are when the father is present vs not. Listen to Bill Cosby speak sometime and thats how you rise up and overcome. Hell even Chappelle knows it and hints at it through comedy.

8 years I have been a part of Section 8, I have seen it all. Trading EBT for cigs, 5 year olds calling me mofucka, and the constant violence that is encouraged "oh he took your toy you better go beat his ass" M'aam he is 6... There are good people out there, and i believe they are the majority- but the vocal minority really is hurting them.

Deleted
    It's more then possible but I think we don't make that much of a problem of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Deal with it from time to time. Oh well.

Racism against white people: is it possible? [...]

What is your opinion on this?
    my honest opinion? why do we have so many troll-threads about racism lately? there are many racist people on this planet, and it would not surprise me if the majority of them is NOT caucassian. you people could switch on your own brain for a few minutes a day, and then answer "questions" like these to yourself.

it's a question like: "do only white men beat their women?", or "is it only possible for black women to hate their father?". these are questions of the calibre you asked one.

TL;DR:
    yes. stupid question.