Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ...
31
71
79
80
81
  1. #1601
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    It should not be okay for the people in that culture to call the native women in that place a slut or whore for not wearing one. And that is when the govenment needs to step in and say that it is not okay, it is not acceptable and if you wish for us to honor your views you need to honor ours or you need to find some where else to live.
    Not really happening in Sweden, school just said it was "boys being boys". People are growing intolerant of them more and more by the day in a lot of places due to the government refusing the problems they're causing.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Not really happening in Sweden, school just said it was "boys being boys". People are growing intolerant of them more and more by the day in a lot of places due to the government refusing the problems they're causing.
    So you are looking forward to a Greek scenario where nationalists deal street justice?

  3. #1603
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    So you are looking forward to a Greek scenario where nationalists deal street justice?
    Like the Golden Dawn? Not really, I'd rather see the political climate change.. but with the current parties that seem to be an impossibility. :/

    Though, in some cases I wish some of the criminals that have been foreigners would end up being murdered, mainly those who do (group) rapes.
    Last edited by Tiili; 2013-02-07 at 02:19 PM.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  4. #1604
    Titan Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yes, it's called racism no matter who it is against. People cant be racist out in the open here anymore in fear of public scrutiny, so many of them hide under the anti-immigration banner.

    How is this racist? You have white people who are protesting against immigrants being told by a Native American that they are in fact the ones who are illegal since well... they came here and killed most of them and took their land at some point.

  5. #1605
    Stood in the Fire Taru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Like the Golden Dawn? Not really, I'd rather see the political climate change.. but with the current parties that seem to be an impossibility. :/

    Though, in some cases I wish some of the criminals that have been foreigners would end up being murdered, mainly those who do (group) rapes.
    Don't you wish that upon all criminals? Like the natives too? When it comes to rape child abuse or murder or whatever.

  6. #1606
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Don't you wish that upon all criminals? Like the natives too? When it comes to rape child abuse or murder or whatever.
    Yes, but more so when they've come here from another country and commit such crimes. If they hadn't been taken in they wouldn't have been able to do it in the country in the first place.

    Also, the amount of swedes that do group/gang rape(Such as this: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.se/201...iannelund.html ) is like.. non-existant compared to immigrants. They're really heavily overrepresented there.

    Unfortunately, he “cannot be deported” due to the fact that he came to Sweden in 2002 claiming to be less than fifteen years of age.
    Got to love how the system works.
    Last edited by Tiili; 2013-02-07 at 02:40 PM.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  7. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Yes, but more so when they've come here from another country and commit such crimes. If they hadn't been taken in they wouldn't have been able to do it in the country in the first place.

    Also, the amount of swedes that do group/gang rape(Such as this: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.se/201...iannelund.html ) is like.. non-existant compared to immigrants. They're really heavily overrepresented there.



    Got to love how the system works.
    My biggest problem I have is that I am part of a heavily overrepresented group of people when it comes to crime in the US. So I sympathize with the people of that group who are just trying to live a normal everyday life but must face mistreatment no matter how mild because of the actions of others.

    I read the link above and I have a few questions because I don't understand this section.

    According to additional Swedish sources, the main perpetrator Rafi Bahaduri had already committed four other rapes in Sweden. He was recently convicted of the violent abuse and rape of a young girl in 2008. Unfortunately, he “cannot be deported” due to the fact that he came to Sweden in 2002 claiming to be less than fifteen years of age.
    The first question is why wasn't this guy in jail? In the span of less then 10 years has committed four rapes ( could be even more because not everyone reports a rape) and he is only 25.

    Second I don't understand why he cannot be deported? He has shown himself to be a menace to the people of Sweden and he needs to be removed.
    It just seems that the government of Sweden is not doing all it can do to protect the people of Sweden. I think it is a good thing to open your doors to different types of people but it is bad when you make so those people can just walk all over the native citizens all in the name of diversity.

    Lastly what is the deal with raping "bad" women and "whores"? It is like when men go out and rape a gay man because he is gay, I just don't understand. I know that in the past making women orgasm was used to cure women of female hysteria but I have never heard of rape being used a cure for anything.

  8. #1608
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    The first question is why wasn't this guy in jail? In the span of less then 10 years has committed four rapes ( could be even more because not everyone reports a rape) and he is only 25.
    Because there's only a 2 year minimum sentence(Which most get sentenced to, some even get less than 2 years..) for it in Sweden and you can get free after you've done 2/3 of the time.. If you're below 18 you rarely even get sentenced to jail, you get to talk to some social workers. If you're below 21 you rarely get any harsh punishments. Doing economical crimes such as stealing stuff for lots of money is punished harsher than rape right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Second I don't understand why he cannot be deported?
    He has shown himself to be a menace to the people of Sweden and he needs to be removed.
    It just seems that the government of Sweden is not doing all it can do to protect the people of Sweden. I think it is a good thing to open your doors to different types of people but it is bad when you make so those people can just walk all over the native citizens all in the name of diversity.
    It's something to do with it "being dangerous" for him to send him to his home country + him having a swedish citizenship or something like that if I understood it correctly from the sentence when I read it last time.

    Wouldn't surprise me if people start taking matters into their own hands soon. I know lots of people among my friends who are really pissed off at how it is right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Lastly what is the deal with raping "bad" women and "whores"? It is like when men go out and rape a gay man because he is gay, I just don't understand. I know that in the past making women orgasm was used to cure women of female hysteria but I have never heard of rape being used a cure for anything.
    No idea.
    Last edited by Tiili; 2013-02-07 at 05:20 PM.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  9. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Because there's only a 2 year minimum sentence(Which most get sentenced to, some even get less than 2 years..) for it in Sweden and you can get free after you've done 2/3 of the time.. If you're below 18 you rarely even get sentenced to jail, you get to talk to some social workers. If you're below 21 you rarely get any harsh punishments. Doing economical crimes such as stealing stuff for lots of money is punished harsher than rape right now.
    That is craziness, there has to be a limit to how many times someone can commit rape and get off with a slap on the wrist. At this point it just seems like he is laughing at your legal system and showing others how to get over on it.


    It's something to do with it "being dangerous" for him to send him to his home country + him having a swedish citizenship or something like that if I understood it correctly from the sentence when I read it last time.
    I guess I can understand the part about him now being a swedish citizen but I cannot understand the part about it "being dangerous" for him when he is a danger himself. Is he going to have to kill someone for him to be seen as danger?


    Wouldn't surprise me if people start taking matters into their own hands soon. I know lots of people among my friends who are really pissed off at how it is right now.
    It would be bad for people to take the matter into their own hands. Not that I don't understand the reason behind it but that for the most part it will be painted as racist and xenophobic. It would be better to try to get laws changed and try to get new elected officials whose views match better the current climate of what is happening in Sweden. As much as I disliked the Tea Party movement we had it they did go about what they wanted in a way that was successful for them for a little while.
    Last edited by Ebildays; 2013-02-07 at 06:09 PM.

  10. #1610
    called affirmative action

  11. #1611
    Scarab Lord GreatOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, USA
    Posts
    4,767
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Thats not racism lol I would be pissed if some Europeans came to my continent committed genocide to MY people just over some land.
    I didn't say the man was racist. I just said a lot of racist people hide under anti immigration banners because its hard to be openly racist in this country anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

  12. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    called affirmative action


    Under affirmative. the requirement for a minority to enter collage or qualify for certain jobs was lowered so more would qualify. they are given special consideration, and the argument to justify this was because they where under privileged and don't have the same access to as good of an education as a white student or applicant
    it wasn't race that made them under privilege but their economic status. A poor white kid has the same economic status as a poor minority but they don't receive any special consideration when they apply for collage or certain jobs

  13. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Under affirmative. the requirement for a minority to enter collage or qualify for certain jobs was lowered so more would qualify. they are given special consideration, and the argument to justify this was because they where under privileged and don't have the same access to as good of an education as a white student or applicant
    it wasn't race that made them under privilege but their economic status. A poor white kid has the same economic status as a poor minority but they don't receive any special consideration when they apply for collage or certain jobs
    Affirmative Action

    refers to policies that take factors including "race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin"
    The only people it does not benefit is white males without a qualifying religion, so it is not just for "minorities". So in some cases affirmative action does help certain white people just not all white people.

    There may also be an unintended hiring bias which works in the favor of white males because it has been shown that hiring managers are more likely to choose an applicant that they can relate to.

  14. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Lastly what is the deal with raping "bad" women and "whores"? It is like when men go out and rape a gay man because he is gay, I just don't understand. I know that in the past making women orgasm was used to cure women of female hysteria but I have never heard of rape being used a cure for anything.
    Muslims actually raped a male student in drags (part of is fratternity) in Belgium. The worst part is it gets worse every year. There are horror stories from a ghetto raid in a predominantly muslim town from the 90s here where 73 girls were freed from "prostitution training" before sending them to Turkey. Some were 14-16 old.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

    At least Australia is punishing them as it should be.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-02-07 at 11:37 PM.

  15. #1615
    this thread is beyond stupid. why isnt it locked yet
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •