Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Hah, I been called a racist for not wanting to be with someone who wasn't white. :')
    Oh Em Gee that's so racist! How DARE you have physical preferences!11!!

Really though. It's people like the one's Cybran was referring to that have completely destroyed hope for a productive debate on the matter. I'm very strongly against racism. I'm constantly in local events and community drives to fight against it. Does it do anything? Eh, we'll see. But the biggest thing we as a knit community hate to see is this recent trend of over sensitive fucktwats coming out of the woodwork making an entire opinion seem like garbage.

That'd be like Westboro Baptist representing everyone with religious faith or PITA representing anyone who rescued animals. Unfortunately in an environment of anonymity like a forum, its those weirdo's who bark the loudest.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    We had 7 class periods a day in highschool. In 5 of them, I was the only white kid. February was an especially hard month
    And this is why people don't take racism against white people seriously.

You feel uncomfortable for 1 month. Try being any minority in a class full of white kids for the rest of the months. Shit even February is uncomfortable. I nearly got kicked out of school because some kid said "Nice, we have to write a report because of you" when we had to do a report on the Civil Rights Movement.

White people play victim just as much as minorities over a lot less. Most of time it isn't even racism, they aren't used to being the minority in a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    White people play victim just as much as minorities over a lot less. Most of time it isn't even racism, they aren't used to being the minority in a situation.
    And you believe this too?

Reminds me of funny stuff like: more white people smoke crack but more blacks get arrested for it.

The world has no shortage of small, petty people, why we must divide up and define every aspect of those types, I won't ever understand.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

You feel uncomfortable for 1 month. Try being any minority in a class full of white kids for the rest of the months. Shit even February is uncomfortable. I nearly got kicked out of school because some kid said "Nice, we have to write a report because of you" when we had to do a report on the Civil Rights Movement.

You almost got kicked out of school because someone said that to you? Or because you tried to fight them?

10+ Year Old Account

What in the sweet fuck are you on about?

I made a little joke in my post and suddenly you figured out why an entire population doesn't take racism against white people seriously? You can't actually believe that I only got shit during Black History Month, right? You don't think for a second I was getting mugged monthly, followed home to my house and had several home invasions simply because I successfully defended myself at school? Held down by a dozen masked students and had my face spraypainted black? Yeah, its' all part of my history. Not bringing it up for pity's sake.

The only reason I even mentioned black history month is because countless times during the shit I just mentioned, they would say things like "This is for the slavery, bitch" or "Who's getting whipped now?!" It certainly wasn't because I was small or weak (neither were true.) It was because I was white. Realistically, the masses don't take it seriously because it's such an unheard of thing. No one takes it seriously because no one's got time for that shit. It's a domino effect. You'd have to somehow find a "cure" for ALL racism before you even attempted to combat the least common example of it. (Anti white, at least in USA.)

You realize that even saying
    has you making extremely rude and closed minded sweeping generalizations in the first place? While you may not be outside throwing bricks in people's windows or waiting outside to yell rape threats at people's little sister just because of their race, you're certainly not helping matters by lumping "White people" into some giant context that barely effects anyone to begin with.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I wouldn't say "white people" but "Some white people" play victim just as much as "some minorities" over a lot less.

Little tid bit. When I was in England I was around a lot of white people, whenever I was in England I was around a lot of white people, never really had a racism issue. When I was in America in a Manhattan prep school though, it was 98% white and so racist after the first year I was out and into another school. Didn't enjoy it there at all and it was very uncomfortable.

Judging based on race is racism, pure and simple. All some of you are stating, is its only okay to pick by skin color as long as you don't pick a white person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Judging based on race is racism, pure and simple. All some of you are stating, is its only okay to pick by skin color as long as you don't pick a white person.
    Except it's not that simple, don't pretend it is lol. Also why the fuck do you keep leaving out women?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Except it's not that simple, don't pretend it is lol. Also why the fuck do you keep leaving out women?
    Because this thread isn't about women. Many of us are against preferential treatment of women as well. We also know that the "gender pay gap" is just bullshit.

Deleted
    Of course it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    What the hell baiting? I just want to know why people think it's impossible to be racist against white people.

Baiting / Spamming / Trolling / Flame Wars are defined in this forum and the WoW Forums as:

"I don't like what you have to say, because it goes against what I want to hear. Because it is not what I want to hear your scum who needs to shut the hell up. If you wont shut the hell up then I'll make you shut the hell up. I'll call you every name in the book, demonize you, and claim your trolling. If I am lucky you'll be banned where your political heresies and ramblings are kept away from the sane people. Like me."

The Mods on the WoW Forum embrace this as acceptable. Thankfully MMO-Champion's mods are far more intelligent.

Fucking because this is fucking about fucking racism, do you fucking get it? Fuck.

Fucking because this is fucking about fucking racism, do you fucking get it? Fuck.
    Well don't talk about AA as though it is PURELY about race when women of REGARDLESS of race are including? Do you not fucking get that?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Because this thread isn't about women. Many of us are against preferential treatment of women as well. We also know that the "gender pay gap" is just bullshit.
    Don't talk about AA as though it is purely about race and women aren't included, this thread may be about race, BUT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT AA.

Well don't talk about AA as though it is PURELY about race when women of REGARDLESS of race are including? Do you not fucking get that?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 04:59 PM ----------

Don't talk about AA as though it is purely about race and women aren't included, this thread may be about race, BUT PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT AA.
    This is a fucking thread specifically about fucking racism, so fucking no, I fucking won't talk about fucking gender all the fucking time in this fucking thread. Fucking get it? Its not fucking on the fucking topic?

This is a fucking thread specifically about fucking racism, so fucking no, I fucking won't talk about fucking gender all the fucking time in this fucking thread. Fucking get it? Its not fucking on the fucking topic?
    When the topic has switched to AA, something that helps minorities and WOMEN get hired and you call it RACIST, when women REGARDLESS of race are included it becomes a little misleading. Is this beyond your comprehension? Should I slow down?

When the topic has switched to AA, something that helps minorities and WOMEN get hired and you call it RACIST, when women REGARDLESS of race are included it becomes a little misleading. Is this beyond your comprehension? Should I slow down?
    No, this thread covers racism, even if talking about AA, the topic is still racism, and AA is just a talking point. Quit distracting from the conversation.

Deleted
    It is very possible to be against whites.

IDK if whites get that much offended when they live at their countries. Minorities at my country would propably call me things if i lived in their villages.

If someone called me something in a store, would i care? Yeah. Actually not that much because im the majority and thats my country. But being somewhere else and a minority, i would get offended.

It's not only possible but unfortunately, alive and kicking. I would even go as far as to say that there is more anti-white sentiment present today than any other form of racism.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

You ran out of excuses and you will try to derail the thread?