Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Int scaling for Enhancment

As the title states i was wondering if any of you know the int scaling (as in scale factors) for Enhancment?

Reason being is that last night i obtained [Crystal of Insanity], the to all stats flask of the rarespawn in 4 winds. I know a real agi flask will be better, thats not what im asking for, im just trying to calculate how much worse this one is. I wasent able to simcraft so thats why im asking here.

Thanks in advance.

You don't get any SP from intellect due to the Mental Quickness passive which converts 55% of your AP into SP but blocks all other sources of SP including the SPbuff.

I reckon you get a minor amount of spellcrit from it but that's about it.

The flask however gives 500 AP via the strenght you get.

So statwise it's worse than a 1000 agi flask and it doesn't stick on if you die so coupled with the 15min CD, it's horrendous for progress.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, like i said i already know the agi flask is better, and i had no plans on using it for progress for obvious reasons.

Crystal of insanity can be a decent alternative on fights were dps isn't the cause for wipes, but ppl dieing due to low hp relative to the unavoidable damage, but as said scenario isn't very likely to happen, it is more a "farm" flask.

The spell crit amount will be negligible, to put it bluntly.

To a warrior, the 500 agility you get from the flask gives them 0.05% crit. I would assume the amount of spell crit you would get as enhance would be about the same.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.