10+ Year Old Account

About transfering to another server and RBG rating

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask all of you mmo champ members. I never migrate and transfer to another server for over 3 years now...my question is ..if I change server will my current RBG rating reset to 0? similar to how arena rating works? or not? because my current server is so dead and I can't stand it anymore. Thinking of transfering to another server now but I'm hesitating now because if it will reset my RBG rating I will have no choice but to wait until the end of this pvp season.

Thanks for reading.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I xfered reccently aprox 1 week ago my BG rating was the same so I think so however I'd wait for more confirmations as well a week ago is a bit ''hazy'' :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    I xfered reccently aprox 1 week ago my BG rating was the same so I think so however I'd wait for more confirmations as well a week ago is a bit ''hazy'' :P
    The RBG Rating of 1300?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please everyone I really need to know the answer I made a ticket ingame but still waiting for it. I can't stand my current realm it makes me /vomit haha :P

Yeah thanks in advance I just wanna make sure since I really don't wanna lose my current RBG rating.

Deleted
    You won't loose your RBG rating