As the title describes, I have absolutely no clue about computers and its hardware.
I am tho, looking to upgrade some of my hardware on my pc, after it being 2.5 years old
The list below is how my setup currently is, this is literally copy-pasted from my invoice I got.
- Antec TruePower New 650W ATX
- ASRock X58 Extreme LGA1366 Intel X58 SLi CFX PCIe DD1R3 ATX
- Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz LGA1366 8Mb Boxed
- Scythe Mugen 2
- Corsair XMS3 Triple 12GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9
- 2x ASUS ATi Radeon HD 5850 PCIe 1GB HDMI Dual DVI
- 2x WD Caviar Green 10EARS 1.0TB S-ATA II 64Mb
- Samsung SH-S223L DVD±RW S-ATA LS 22x bulk black
- Apacer Embedded Card Reader 16-in-1 USB2.0 Black
And this is my case: Antec Dark Fleet Series DF-30 Black No PSU
The whole reason behind the upgrade is:
Well, it's time for some upgrades, but i'm hoping to fix this:
I've got speedfan, but i hvnt got a clue what pc part that that temperature stands for (i know, slap me in the face).
And with upgrading my hardware, i hope that this weird lag, (http://youtu.be/4D-FZMou06k) that starts suddenly, also get's fixed.
I know it aint my internet provider, because we recently switched, and still the same issue.
Thanks in advance!
Edit: I also got a Windows 8 ready to install, would it be smart to wait till i'm doing my upgrade? Or doesnt it rly matters, as is, it wont make any of my problems worse or better?
Oh, and yes, my drivers are up to date