Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Example of great parenting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2OTKwmAQZ4

Not sure why people like tat's so much, dont see how it isnt some form of insanity unless your covering up scar tissue.

Thanks to thepreacher for updating the link
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-01-30 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Not sure why people like tat's so much, dont see how it isnt some form of insanity unless your covering up scar tissue.
    Yes, because customization = insanity.

People have the right to customize their lives to their own specific tastes, and that does include their bodies. Just because it doesn't fall under your definition of tasteful, doesn't make it insanity.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    wow...great parenting indeed...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with getting a tattoo, but that is clearly child abuse.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

is that even legal to get a tattoo before a certain age?
    Maybe the kid wanted it but was just screaming?

I didn't watch the whole video because stuff like that makes me cringe, but my first concern was WHO WAS THE ARTIST? :|
    Forreal, who in the hell would do that? "oh i don't tattoo drunk people but i will a 5 year old child against his will"

10+ Year Old Account
    The mother should be sterilized and thrown in jail.

...inc circumcision comparison.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    Worse things happen to children legally all the time. I can't say I condone it but it doesn't exactly outrage me except for the health risks and permanent nature of it.

Tbh, I see nothing wrong with this. Do I condone it? No. But people do so many worse things to their children, this doesn't even come close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    ...inc circumcision comparison.
    Well, why not? Doesn't it essentially boil down to the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow this kid is getting his first tattoo at 5? That gives him so much street cred. You know he's going to get into a really good gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Yes, because customization = insanity.

People have the right to customize their lives to their own specific tastes, and that does include their bodies. Just because it doesn't fall under your definition of tasteful, doesn't make it insanity.
    So that child is at an age to consent to having a tattoo? There is a reason why most countries have a legal age for that sort of crap, that mother should be sent to jail because that is nothing short of child abuise.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Wow. Well, here's to hope when the child is older, he will give his stupid mother hell. She deserves it.

Well that looked painful...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesandri View Post
    So that child is at an age to consent to having a tattoo? There is a reason why most countries have a legal age for that sort of crap, that mother should be sent to jail because that is nothing short of child abuise.
    1) It's nowhere near abuse. Not even on the same level as abuse. Don't try to make it sound like something it isn't.
    2) Do I think the parents should have allowed it? No. But only because the kid isn't old enough to fully comprehend what a tattoo is. Maybe if he was 10, sure, go for it, but 5?
    3) I intentionally ignored the video and went straight for the comment I cared to respond to. The video deserves the same amount of attention that the mom who took her kid tanning or Honey Boo Boo deserve; absolutely none. Just another example of stupid parents doing stupid things to their stupid kids for stupid reasons...nothing deserving a news post about.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

1) It's nowhere near abuse. Not even on the same level as abuse. Don't try to make it sound like something it isn't.
    2) Do I think the parents should have allowed it? No. But only because the kid isn't old enough to fully comprehend what a tattoo is. Maybe if he was 10, sure, go for it, but 5?
    3) I intentionally ignored the video and went straight for the comment I cared to respond to. The video deserves the same amount of attention that the mom who took her kid tanning or Honey Boo Boo deserve; absolutely none. Just another example of stupid parents doing stupid things to their stupid kids for stupid reasons...nothing deserving a news post about.
    How is the kid stupid in this video? You make absolutely no sense.

Deleted
    Sure, blame the 5 year old child and call it stupid.

To be honest. Honey Boo Boos mom appears to be pretty darn smart. She put all the money they make into accounts that she cannot touch which the kids will later get. I think it was for education for the kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that not child abuse? You are permanently and painfully marking up a non-consenting child. Pro-tip -- doesn't matter if the kid "wanted" it. He is unable to consent to it.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Sure, blame the 5 year old child and call it stupid.
    Not blaming anyone. Just saying it doesn't deserve the attention it's getting.

Anyways, not getting pulled into this further. Enjoy your topic. =-)

Deleted
    Ok, thats insane. First of all you dont tattoo a fucking child that even cant speak for itself 2nd the tattoo will look HORRIBLE later as when the baby grow the skin will expand and so will the tattoo... morons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Tbh, I see nothing wrong with this. Do I condone it? No. But people do so many worse things to their children, this doesn't even come close.Well, why not? Doesn't it essentially boil down to the same thing?
    If I ran around naked it would maybe come near it.