Deleted

Is it forbidden to give an account ?

Not to sell, not to share, i mean, if i give my account to a friend, and i totally stop using it, which means the account is only used by him, and he pays the subscription, is it forbidden ?
    This is not my case, but a friend just started to play with one of his friend's old account, i don't want him to grind levels, to finally get banned, so i want to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Not to sell, not to share, i mean, if i give my account to a friend, and i totally stop using it, which means the account is only used by him, and he pays the subscription, is it forbidden ?
    This is not my case, but a friend just started to play with one of his friend's old account, i don't want him to grind levels, to finally get banned, so i want to know.
    It is not allowed.
    It's not like you will get banned for it though; only downside is the account will be on the name of the original owner. If you ever get ur account hacked/locked or whatever, and you need to prove it's yours. You need original cdkeys and prove ur the person who's name is linked to the account.

Deleted
    Yes it is.

The problem is you dont "own" the account.Everything in the account,any virtual good and the account itself belongs to Blizzard as stated in the EULA.

You just rent it,so you cant give what you dont own.

Technically yes it is forbidden. Practically, the likelihood of anything happening is nil.

Blizzard doesn't care who pays as long as the account isn't abused. As the poster above said, if the account were hacked or otherwise locked, the person using it may have problems as they lack the critical info to reclaim it but as far as getting banned merely for using the account, not likely.

As long as no body finds out it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not your account to give away. Yes, I know, we all feel like it is, but what we're doing is renting the account from Blizzard. So no, bad idea. The person who receives it could have it taken away or the account outright banned forever.

Things can get extraordinarily complicated once people start 'gifting' accounts to one another. In some cases we have made exception to offer name changes on accounts (e.g. player is now an adult, parent's name was previously listed, etc.) - however, generally speaking - it is prohibited. If your buddy wants to start playing there's other ways of helping them get into the game without breaking Blizzard's terms of use agreements. One of the things that a buddy could do, would be to send this new player a Recruit-A-Friend invitation to level up 3x faster for the first 3 months. Let me know if you have any other specific questions, I'll be happy to assist!

I want to add the only time this is permissible is if its your child taking the account or using it. Also while I dont know the steps when the child turns 18 blizz will transfer the name of the account over.