In need of some dps help

I posted in the Fix my Dps thread, not sure if anyone has even seen it. I just started playing furyabout 2 weeks ago. I had never really touched the spec before this. I was tanking and my buddy said I should raid as fury in his guild so I switched over.

My damage seems really low and I would like to improve. I want to be able to continue raiding without being a complete hindrance. I don't know if there is something i'm doing wrong or if there are things I could change but I feel like I could be doing a lot more damage than I currently am doing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gerus/advanced
    armory
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c51gz3toen5j4d7z/
    logs

Any help would be appreciated. Also take into consideration that I'm about 20-25 ilvls behind everyone else in the raid.

Deleted
    Im sure people have seen it, read first page in the stickied thread then compare to your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    I posted in the Fix my Dps thread, not sure if anyone has even seen it. I just started playing furyabout 2 weeks ago. I had never really touched the spec before this. I was tanking and my buddy said I should raid as fury in his guild so I switched over.

My damage seems really low and I would like to improve. I want to be able to continue raiding without being a complete hindrance. I don't know if there is something i'm doing wrong or if there are things I could change but I feel like I could be doing a lot more damage than I currently am doing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gerus/advanced
    armory
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c51gz3toen5j4d7z/
    logs

Any help would be appreciated. Also take into consideration that I'm about 20-25 ilvls behind everyone else in the raid.

Make sure you line up all your cd's Reck banner trinket DR berserker rage blood bath

Make use of Heroic strike inside of CS windows.

Also pool your rage and save your cd's back up for the final 20% and blow them all again with a pot and execute away.

at some points in some fights it is ideal to switch to zerker stance for the extra rage, moinitor how muge life you are losing.

that should get you started

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 07:55 AM ----------

Also it seems you have 30 or so less melee swings than your other warrior which leads me to believe you let yourself get out of range multiple times at least on feng. it seems you have that problem on multiple fights as well. Up time on the boss is a massive dps increase. WOrk on maximizing your blood thirsts as well for the extra rage to play with.
    Last edited by Rokugan; 2013-01-28 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    yeah make a macro for your big cooldowns. I suggest you try out Enraged addon. and when you got it installed set it up for fury rotation priority.

Thanks for the help guys i'll give it a try if I go in tonight. I'm going to pick up the enraged add-on now.

If I were you, I would try to get as much armor as I can with haste. Since you are wielding two handed weapons, your attack speed would be slower. So definitely stack up on haste. Otherwise, go with arms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yack346 View Post
    If I were you, I would try to get as much armor as I can with haste. Since you are wielding two handed weapons, your attack speed would be slower. So definitely stack up on haste. Otherwise, go with arms
    Stacking haste as a fury warrior? That's a joke right?

Deleted
    What the f**k did you just say?

Omg... Man you should not play warrior... How dare you?! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by trizzjeeuh View Post
    Stacking haste as a fury warrior? That's a joke right?
    Don't feed the trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    Don't feed the trolls
    Brah full haste build is best build I once did 3 whole Deeps with my master-haste build.

Regemming haste as we speak.