Thread: WoW Novels

WoW Novels

Is there much correlation between each book, like a series or can I just dive into whichever one piques my interest...
    I have a lot of time after work where I wait on my ride to finish working where I can sit on my kindle fire and read and was debating reading them, but I don't wanna read all of them as certain ones just don't really grab at me...

Edit: And yes I know they're all about lore etc, what i mean is, is there a direct and intricate story line weaving book to book that you will only be able to understand things in a later book if you've read a previous one.
    (the the Drizzt Do'Urden Novels for example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, Europe certainly didn't play any sort of role in destroying the stability of Africa. The United States is literally the source of all evil. The United Satans, mirite?

Sort of, depending on the books.

The first book I bought was the Warcraft Archives. It has some from Richard Knaak (Rhonin chats with raptors!), Christie Golden, Christ Metzen (yup), and Jeff Grubb.

This one is a healthy intro I think into the books, shows you their different writing styles, and teaches lots of different lore.

Also, there were the books written that kind of went along with WoW, "Arthas," then "The Shattering," and then "Stormrage."
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

You can start anywhere you want except for the trilogy that starts with 'Well of Eternity' by Richard Knaack, which leads into all the events that deal with the first war against the burning legion and the fall of the well of eternity/Az'shara. Since it is a trilogy you will want the first book first. All the other books tend to be one shots which build upon the historical lore.

Alright, Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, Europe certainly didn't play any sort of role in destroying the stability of Africa. The United States is literally the source of all evil. The United Satans, mirite?