Heroic progression

I haven't really seen any lists of wich heroic bosses to do, in order of difficulty. Which order have people here done them in?

We currently have 5/6 MV and tay'ak. Working on will and wind lord likely next/as well.

Wind Lord is very easy took us about 5 pulls to get him down when we progressed. I would kill Wind Lord, Than Will or Garalon

When is it time to try terrace?

Not sure if we'll get there before patch. The other tank disappeared with no word and we've had inconsistent groups for several weeks

We were in the same boat awhile back. We were determined to finish mogu so we kept on trying will until we got it from there we did garalon to windlord and working on ambershaper/zorlok.

Mel'jarak -> Garalon -> Will of the Emperor -> Zor'lok -> Un'sok -> Lei Shi - > Protectors -> Shek'zeer -> Tsulong ->Sha of Fear

We can argue with Lei Shi, this totally depends on people managing the stacks.

Mel'jarak you need good dispellers and interrupters and it's GG.. a monk shines in this fight because of Recklesness.. then you go full fistweaving and pretty much solo heal if your raid is able to chain the debuff on the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stone Guard > Feng > Gara'jal > Elegon > Blade Lord > Wind Lord here. Working on Lei Shi and probably Garalon (tanking 25m).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alucin, what's your guilds weaknesses? The first several heroics are quite straight forward and you've gotten through them, some of the next fights are huge DPS checks, healing checks, mechanics checks. Can't give a solid answer without knowing what the weaknesses are.

Our main weakness is actually not having another tank. So time on bosses really.

Our dps is ok, but not huge (also impacted by the fury warrior having to step in to tank) Awareness is generally ok, but we had a tough time on blade lord and kings, lots of dps awareness required. We do struggle with enrage timers a bit, but I do put that down to survivability a bit. Heals are generally very good. Raid leader says we have a very good composition for will, which is why we've had a go on that, but we do struggle with killing adds in time which may point to dps being an issue.

Can look for carried, blackrock us if you're interested in logs.

Deleted
    We cleared MSV and then the following; Blade Lord Ta'yak - Garalon - Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Amber-Shaper Un'sok and now working on Grand Empress Shek'zeer

We could go and Kill Lei Shi but we want to clear HoF before we start in Terrace. We probably could have cleared the bosses in HoF faster but we've had quite a few key players being away on exams and trips.

Alucin - Are you seriously an alliance guild on Blackrock? That is such a Horde dominated server, always has been.

Priority for you guys from here on out:

Will of the Emperor
    Garalon
    Wind Lord
    Vizier
    Amber Shaper
    Protectors
    Tsulong
    Lei Shei
    Empress
    Sha

That is pretty close to a typical order for a lot of the progression guilds when they did it, only because Vizier was so dumb.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Thanks for the responses all

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Alucin - Are you seriously an alliance guild on Blackrock? That is such a Horde dominated server, always has been.
    It's especially fun if, like me, you avoid pvp like the plague. Lol. Actually, bad enough the ratio, but a lot of guildies get out there and hold their own, I'm sure the <carried> flag gets me more attention than I otherwise would.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shi is a walk in the park except for the add phases. If you have tanks that can manage seamless swaps as well as raiders who are quick on the CC, it's pretty much a guaranteed win. Even when she's at low HP after the last add phase and is blasting the bejesus out of the tanks it's not very dangerous, because when the tanks are taking damage NO-ONE ELSE is.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Empress > Tsulong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Lei Shi is a walk in the park except for the add phases. If you have tanks that can manage seamless swaps as well as raiders who are quick on the CC, it's pretty much a guaranteed win. Even when she's at low HP after the last add phase and is blasting the bejesus out of the tanks it's not very dangerous, because when the tanks are taking damage NO-ONE ELSE is.
    Yep, we ended up doing MSV 5/6 -> Blade Lord -> Wind Lord -> Garalon -> WotE -> Lei Shi -> Vizier -> Ambershaper -> Empress -> Protectors -> Tsulong, and now we're trying to finish up Sha.

Empress was mostly for the bonus points, I admit. Tsulong or Protectors would have probably been better, but she was downed in a fairly timely fashion.

Lei Shi is a freaking CC nightmare. I'd love to do this fight with 4 warlocks. But if the CC is done well and whoever is doing the debuff thing doesn't lose the buff, it really isn't that bad.

At least it's not like normal where it's a snooze fest of people yelling at popping cooldowns prior to a hide phase.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch