Thread: 5.2 dps

10+ Year Old Account

5.2 dps

So I came across this 5.1 DPS chart (link below) the other day and it looked pretty accurate from what iv seen in game and i was wondering from the people that have read up/tested 5.2 if this chart is liable to change in anyway?

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/

10+ Year Old Account
    These graphs don't really mean much, the sample is too small to be worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    So I came across this 5.1 DPS chart (link below) the other day and it looked pretty accurate from what iv seen in game and i was wondering from the people that have read up/tested 5.2 if this chart is liable to change in anyway?

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/
    I hate these types of charts and sims but I'll say I do know Unholy DPS is getting some buffs, so it should be a bit more up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    These graphs don't really mean much, the sample is too small to be worth anything.
    I know what your saying but it gives you a rough idea of currant state of dps if you get me

15+ Year Old Account
    Unholy that low o.O I think these aren't that accurate. Skill and gear plays a bigger factor. I've only once been beat in dps meters this year and that wasn't a warlock or mage.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Unholy that low o.O I think these aren't that accurate. Skill and gear plays a bigger factor. I've only once been beat in dps meters this year and that wasn't a warlock or mage.
    What class/spec are you then? and i know skill and gear will be a big factor, im just saying in general

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    No, Unholy is that low. It's viable, but not competitive.

They're fixing most of what needs to be fixed for 5.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

There's a blue quote on the MMO-C front page that Blizz knows Arcane and Affliction are overpowered right now, but they're not going to hotfix it since the patch is around the corner. They think patch changes should bring them in line with the other specs.

I predict Ele to stay right where they are. As they have since the start of Cata. Bottom 5 for life <3

Blizzard is still tuning new class mechanics on the PTR. Damage tuning won't begin until they're further along.

No one here can tell you where damage numbers will be with final 5.2 tuning and gear because we aren't anywhere near that point yet. This information has been displayed on the MMO-Champion front page more than once in the past few weeks.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu