Elegon HC question - Radiating energies

Hello there all,

I am posting this in the hope someone with a bit more knowledge than myself can assist me with my query!
    I have been looking over some WoL's, doing some comparisons etc from raid to raid and recently just noticed that on elegon heroic a lot of the top WoL guilds are avoiding taking damage from the Radiating Energies buff on elegon (which he gets at 50% and damages in the final phase afaik).
    What I would like some insight in on here is how are they avoiding this mechanic? The only thing I can think of at this point is that they are killing elegon before the final phase? Other than that I am a bit clueless on this (but very intrigued!)

If anyone can assist in this I would appreciate it a lot

(PS My guild have killed elegon hc now several times, this is simply just curiosity)
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Yeah, you sorta answered it yourself

They're are indeed skipping last phase by killing it in the 2nd Orb phase (most likely)

My guild has been doing the same for quite a few weeks, 1tanking/1healing. Some strange things can occur when pushing too high dps on that boss though, like the floor randomly despawning, and boss meleeing/protectors spawning in 2nd orb phase. But haven't seen any radiating energies the last month+ even when the odd things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox View Post
    Yeah, you sorta answered it yourself

They're are indeed skipping last phase by killing it in the 2nd Orb phase (most likely)

My guild has been doing the same for quite a few weeks, 1tanking/1healing. Some strange things can occur when pushing too high dps on that boss though, like the floor randomly despawning, and boss meleeing/protectors spawning in 2nd orb phase. But haven't seen any radiating energies the last month+ even when the odd things happen.
    thank you very much, just needed a confirmation
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.