Deleted

Mistweaver Monk Haste "cap"

Hello
    i was wondering while playing with reforge , do i need to have 3145 Haste while not in healing stance ?
    Because from what i can see if i get lower haste while not in healing stance and then when i go to the healing stance i get above the cap do i need to reforge in such a way i get the cap without the stance or is it just a waste of states reforged ?

Correct; you want to reforge to 3148 haste without serpent stance. Or if you're in serpent stance you want to reforge to 4722 haste, and then once you're in a raid with the 5% haste buff you'll be at 7083 or 16.65% haste.

Deleted
    thx a lot m8

Quote Originally Posted by Torunscar View Post
    Correct; you want to reforge to 3148 haste without serpent stance. Or if you're in serpent stance you want to reforge to 4722 haste, and then once you're in a raid with the 5% haste buff you'll be at 7083 or 16.65% haste.
    just so that you dont get confused: the hastebuff doesnt actually give you haste rating (your charscreen will not show 7083 haste after you get the raidbuff).
    and no, the hastebuff does not give you 7083-4722 = 2361 haste rating as this posters post may imply if missunderstood, it gives you 5% haste (multiplicativly! that means if you have no haste it gives 100% * 0.05 = 5% haste, but if you had 150% haste from gear, it would give you 150% *0.05 = 7.5% haste)

Hey i was just wondering if this was still valid or did they change it in the time that this post has been up? I've been sitting on my 501 monk thinking my haste was fine was actually 1k under this haste cap. And was wondering if it was still in play.. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistspirit View Post
    Hey i was just wondering if this was still valid or did they change it in the time that this post has been up? I've been sitting on my 501 monk thinking my haste was fine was actually 1k under this haste cap. And was wondering if it was still in play.. Thanks
    Haste breakpoints are 3145, 6141, and 9145 out of stance. For a traditional build you don't want to go much over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Haste breakpoints are 3145, 6141, and 9145 out of stance. For a traditional build you don't want to go much over them.
    This is wrong. for the same reason 6145 is NOT a breakpoint. it is NOT +3000 per breakpoint! (+ roundoff errors change the values a bit)
    The 4thd Breakpoint is: 9158 (in Tigerstance)
    And if you go that high, I advise you to get a little bit more and go for 9916 haste, which gives your EM an additional tick (= 12.5% more healing for EM)

Please use the stickied thread for these inquiries. If you have any doubt leave a post on the aforementioned thread. Alternatively, use the search function before creating a thread as there are numerous identical threads.

Closing.