Deleted

Bartender Custom Conditional

Basicly What I want done is that my Bar 1 should be hidden whenever NOT in a vehicle and that I should be able to see it whenever entering a vehicle. I have no clue how to write that so if anyone could help me out I would be grateful!

[target=vehicle,exists]show;hide
    10char.......

Try this:

Code:
    [vehicle]show;hide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    10char.......
    thx worked

Deleted
    Except 1 problem, I tried it on the Tiller farm when mounting the plants etc and that worked fine, but when I was doing HC amber shaper tonight it didn't work, anyone got any idea why this would be?

ambershaper is a possess instead of a vehicle

try this:

[vehicle][possessbar]show;hide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevietv View Post
    ambershaper is a possess instead of a vehicle

try this:

[vehicle][possessbar]show;hide
    Oh I didn't know that, thanks alot!

Edit: Didn't work at all, the bar is visible at all times -_- anyone got some idea?
    Last edited by mmoc3873889795; 2013-02-01 at 04:12 PM.

hmm, ok, maybe

[vehicle]show;[possessbar]show;hide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevietv View Post
    hmm, ok, maybe

[vehicle]show;[possessbar]show;hide
    I'll try it out and post results, thanks again for help!

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:05 AM ----------

Doesn't work either :/

Deleted
    Got buried, still need help beacuse it doens't work on amber shaper,anyone?

Deleted
    Bump since buried! Still havn't figured it out been looking everywhere!

I would think it would be because bartender probably can't show/hide bars in combat. I don't know that for sure, but a lot of addon functionality tends to get disabled when you're in combat.

What bar would you need to show exactly while in a construct? The constructs ability bar should come up automatically... (or you might need to set a bar as a "vehicle bar" or whatever.)

Deleted
    Nah I have all my actionbars hidden but I need it to show up when in vehicle/possesed. It works in vehicle but I havn't found a way to make it work on amber constructs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Nah I have all my actionbars hidden but I need it to show up when in vehicle/possesed. It works in vehicle but I havn't found a way to make it work on amber constructs
    would you be able to make a bar with the above possesion code only and then have hat bar Page your main bar? That way it shoudl be invisible when you are not possesed and then as soon as you are possed show up and Page your Bar1 that is hidden.

Not sure if that will work but I believe that may be a workaround.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    would you be able to make a bar with the above possesion code only and then have hat bar Page your main bar? That way it shoudl be invisible when you are not possesed and then as soon as you are possed show up and Page your Bar1 that is hidden.

Not sure if that will work but I believe that may be a workaround.
    Actually not a bad idea, what would the code for possesion be then? [possessbar]show;hide or something else?

I queued for LFR to try confirm if it works, but I wasn't able to be mind controlled on Amber-Shaper. Anyways, you can try add this conditional for your bar:
    Code:
    [overridebar]show

I realize this may border on necrophilia, but since I came across this thread when doing a google search, I figured I might as well post what I believe are the correct conditionals for vehicle and possess bars.

Code:
    [vehicleui]show;hide
    for vehicle, and

Code:
    [bonusbar:5]show;hide
    for possessbar.

Look at wowwiki.com/HOWTO:_Make_a_Macro#Conditionals (don't have link posting permissions, sorry >_>) for a complete list of available conditionals
    Last edited by wakkolol; 2017-04-07 at 03:25 PM.