Catalyst control center wont open

As the title states i cannot get CCC to open anymore. It worked with my older drivers and when 13.1 came out i upgraded for the performance increase even though it went against the rule of, if it aint broke dont fix it. I have tried rolling back to the past 3 driver versions and none would let CCC open.

I should say that my drivers do load and do work, i just cant open the CCC.

Things i have tried

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-c...start-how.html

http://www.overclock.net/t/988215/ho...graphics-cards

And finally

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/43...ol-center-open this post

Sign in as administrator (If you are not administrator you may be blocked)
    Close all the applications that are being used...save and close your files...
    Turn Off the antivirus and firewall, turn off the functions of windows defender.
    If you have multiple security programs installed, they must be turned ALL off. Security will prevent your driver from installing...
    Download the latest CCC driver package, and save it to an easy location. Make sure this is the correct driver for your card.
    Delete all the current AMD video software and drivers, restart the system (the video will look screwy, don't worry)
    Now load install all the newest CCC drivers and restart the system (the driver will not work (yet) as you said, but load it anyway)
    left click start
    left click computer
    right click C drive
    Left click Open
    Right click Users
    Left click properties
    "Check" mark the box that says: Attributes: "Hidden" (there is now a check-mark in the "Hidden" box)
    Click: "Apply"
    Now the system will apply the hidden attributes...and this will take a while, or maybe a long while. Let this proceed, and don't interrupt it...
    During this procedure, a message may inform you that you do not have administrator privilege to the file you are trying to change the attributes of. That's OK. Just click: "ignore all."
    When this procedure is finished, click OK (the box will close after you click OK)
    Now you will once again be looking at folders in C drive (don’t close the C drive window or you may regret it)
    (once again) right click Users
    (once again) left click properties
    UN- check the box that says: Attributes "Hidden" (you will now take the check mark OUT, Hidden is no longer checked)
    Click Apply
    Now the computer will UN-apply the hidden attributes, and it may take a while, or a long while...but let it proceed, and finish, don't interrupt it.
    During this procedure, a message may inform you that you are not the administrator of the file that you are trying to change the attributes of. That's OK, just click: "ignore all."
    When this is completed click OK
    Now close all windows and restart the computer
    turn all the security back on.
    At this point, the CCC should be functional. Open the CCC and test the functions...
    Now, after all this, if the thing still won't open and run, turn off all the security, again.
    turn off the firewall, and the antivirus.
    restart the computer. Now again try to open and run the CCC, with all security turned off.
    Sometimes security can block the functions. Try running with all the security off.
    If this works OK, then you will need to add an "exception" to your security systems....
    also, consulting the security manufacturer, to find out how to stop it from blocking the ccc drivers.
    If you have multiple security apps, mismatched security installed, you might be creating your own problems.
    Mismatched security, installed from multiple sources, can create mega conflicts in the system.
    The security thinks the ccc is a virus....or that other mismatched security running, is a virus.....

so needless to say i have tried just about anything i could find short of a drive wipe and OS re-install.

And lastly i have 1 more issue, but this is with MSI Afterburner and not sure if its related. I cannot use it to OC my video card anymore. when i move sliders and try to save a profile my settings reset to stock when i select a number to save it to.

Im trying to OC my card to add it to the leader boards as there are not any 7950's i can get it to save an OC profile of 925core 1377mem. I think i got lucky with that save bc i cant get another save even one that has less values.

Oh yea last issue, no matter what driver i cant get FoH to work on my Video card
    Last edited by Jiambi; 2013-01-30 at 01:43 AM.
    My new baby
    CPU: i5-3570k @4.1 Cooler: H-100 MoBo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16Gig Mushkin Blackline 1600 SSD: Crucial M4 128 HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB GPU: MSI 7950 OC @ 925/1375 Case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Seasonic X650 Gold