Bring back skirmish or similar?

-------nvm--------
    Last edited by Fungj; 2013-01-28 at 06:35 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, not nvm! Bring back skirmish!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

dont know why the took out arena skirmishes. It would be perfect nowadays to get points without actually having to have an arena team. but even if it was just there to reset cds for dalaran duels or to see if your partner was good enough for your actual 2s team, it was just some casual fun. 2v1s especially.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    dont know why the took out arena skirmishes. It would be perfect nowadays to get points without actually having to have an arena team. but even if it was just there to reset cds for dalaran duels or to see if your partner was good enough for your actual 2s team, it was just some casual fun. 2v1s especially.
    Even just getting arena practice on a new class while leveling up to 90..

Deleted
    To be fair, the Skirmish option was really unnecessary as it gave no points and no real achievements ( not refering to the in-game text pop-up) It was basically a duel in a pre-defined arena, which, ofc, you can walk in manually and /duel anyone....there's your skirmish

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand why they removed Skirmish. I feel it was a nice place for someone who just wanted to do a couple arena games without it being serious. Hell even get a nice 2v1 going. Just like Dethox said, It didn't give no points/achievements. So why remove it? Let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshorty View Post
    I still don't understand why they removed Skirmish. I feel it was a nice place for someone who just wanted to do a couple arena games without it being serious. Hell even get a nice 2v1 going. Just like Dethox said, It didn't give no points/achievements. So why remove it? Let it be.
    Blizz said it had something with a new system or something to do and that they would put time in bringing it back if it was used more, but for some reason they got time to make wargames, they could have added a random wargame thingy.

I think that removed it so that people that were not very good wouldn't join an arena skirmish and get partnered with some random dude and get owned, then come to the forums with "proof" that X class is overpowered and needs to be nerfed. I personally would love it if they brought them back, it was a great way to practice your strategy for arena and makes the entire community actually better players.
    Last edited by Rocknrule; 2013-02-01 at 11:51 PM.