Timeline issues, help?

Making sure I have the general timeline down for Pandaria's history, so if anyone can point out any errors here it would be appreciated.

Ancient history: The Mogu were created by the titans similar to the Earthen and other races, shaping much of what would later become Pandaria. At some point they came under the curse of flesh, and divided into a barbaric tribal society.

12,000 years ago Lei Shen unites the Mogu, forming a tyrannical empire in a twisted attempt to carry on the work of the Titans. He does this by stealing the heart of Ra-Den, whose identity is currently contested between being a real titan and a Watcher like the Ulduar keepers.

12,000 to 10,000 years ago: This is where things are getting messy and why I'm asking if I have the facts wrong. The Mogu dynasty continues for an unspecified amount of time. We come across a problem here though, as the Mogu empire was hinted at being a long one, unless Lei Shen and the four Spirit Kings in the MSV are the ONLY emperors. This seems to be too short of a period for the impression I was given on how long their reign was. At some point in this time the Pandaren overthrow the Mogu and establish their own empire. Lei-Shen creates the Divine Bell, which is hidden away when the Thunder King finally dies to await his return.

Just prior to the Sundering 10,000 years ago, the last Pandaren emperor wants to avoid his land getting ****ed up with the rest of Azeroth, and does the whole negative emotion expulsion thing which in part gives rise to the Sha. He becomes one with the land and becomes the mist that shrouds Pandaria and protects it from harm.

10,000 to present, the Pandaren leave a peaceful existence with no real seat of power nor any emperor or standing army beyond the Shado-Pan. At some point, the whole wandering isle thing starts with the turtle. The mists come down and hilarity ensues.

Now do I have something wrong here or are there serious issues with the timeline of Pandaria lore? It doesn't seem enough time is alotted for both the pandaren and Mogu to have had lengthy dynasties or empires. Shado Pan trackers are mentioned when the Divine Bell is hidden after the Thunder King's death and yet, the Shado Pan were supposedly founded by the last pandaren emperor later. Is this the product of me having bad info, or is the Pandaria timeline a cluster****?

Present,t he mists

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Making sure I have the general timeline down for Pandaria's history, so if anyone can point out any errors here it would be appreciated.

Ancient history: The Mogu were created by the titans similar to the Earthen and other races, shaping much of what would later become Pandaria. At some point they came under the curse of flesh, and divided into a barbaric tribal society.

12,000 years ago Lei Shen unites the Mogu, forming a tyrannical empire in a twisted attempt to carry on the work of the Titans. He does this by stealing the heart of Ra-Den, whose identity is currently contested between being a real titan and a Watcher like the Ulduar keepers.

12,000 to 10,000 years ago: This is where things are getting messy and why I'm asking if I have the facts wrong. The Mogu dynasty continues for an unspecified amount of time. We come across a problem here though, as the Mogu empire was hinted at being a long one, unless Lei Shen and the four Spirit Kings in the MSV are the ONLY emperors. This seems to be too short of a period for the impression I was given on how long their reign was. At some point in this time the Pandaren overthrow the Mogu and establish their own empire. Lei-Shen creates the Divine Bell, which is hidden away when the Thunder King finally dies to await his return.

Just prior to the Sundering 10,000 years ago, the last Pandaren emperor wants to avoid his land getting ****ed up with the rest of Azeroth, and does the whole negative emotion expulsion thing which in part gives rise to the Sha. He becomes one with the land and becomes the mist that shrouds Pandaria and protects it from harm.

10,000 to present, the Pandaren leave a peaceful existence with no real seat of power nor any emperor or standing army beyond the Shado-Pan. At some point, the whole wandering isle thing starts with the turtle. The mists come down and hilarity ensues.

Now do I have something wrong here or are there serious issues with the timeline of Pandaria lore? It doesn't seem enough time is alotted for both the pandaren and Mogu to have had lengthy dynasties or empires. Shado Pan trackers are mentioned when the Divine Bell is hidden after the Thunder King's death and yet, the Shado Pan were supposedly founded by the last pandaren emperor later. Is this the product of me having bad info, or is the Pandaria timeline a cluster****?

Present,t he mists
    Lei Shen was the first Mogu Emperor. The Alani story is a case of the item team adding some flavor text that was wrong since outside of CDev the knowledge of the lore even in Blizzard is lacking.

14k years ago Lei Shen goes to find Ra-Den after 1000 years of silence and takes Ra-Dens power becoming the first Mogu Emperor.

12k years ago the Pandaren have their revolution. The Mogu Empire only lasted 2 thousand years with 2 thousand years of the Pandaren Empire before the Sundering.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-01-30 at 05:20 AM.

The wow timeline is all over the place. If you are able to figure it out please post your findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    The wow timeline is all over the place. If you are able to figure it out please post your findings.
    Some people have.

On a lazy, rainy day or Sunday I might formulate one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.